Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-so much kanji...

Comment

• Wasn't expecting to see that today. I can see the value in it for collection's sake, but given that we knew we were going to receive it in the future, I don't understand some people's behavior over this.

And I'm not pleased with the finale's ending. D:
      Last edited by Graco; 09-23-2013, 06:43 PM.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• SO has the 40% build actually leaked then? Someone pm me a download link xD
        Last edited by ajrich17901; 09-23-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• i wait for the team build good works from the team

Comment

• Well...this escalated quickly. Is the build even worth trying ? i can't imagine it being too playable.

Comment

• Youtube playtrough, anyone? <.<

Comment

• before today, i would never have thought i would not leak it. but i agreed not to when i clicked the download button. thats was the price i paid for getting it so to speak. i would lose sleep if i went against that.

but i never played the MZD build so im still taken back by this, and i wanted to show why i was so excited.

also about the atmosphere, i was really craving it, but it seems really monotone and seems like it will get old quick, it feeling the same everywhere.

@officerredfield: its pretty playable, its not a disaster of a train-wreck like it was made out to be.
                Last edited by J0shuaKane; 09-23-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                  also about the atmosphere, i was really craving it, but it seems really monotone and seems like it will get old quick, it feeling the same everywhere.
                  It's hard to immerse yourself in an atmosphere when you're constantly room warping and watching goofy placeholders.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                    It's hard to immerse yourself in an atmosphere when you're constantly room warping and watching goofy placeholders.
                    Exactly lmao, but still I'd love to play the untouched one so I can see what is different from the teams version.
                    Plus I wanna see if it's unplayable as many liked to make it seem >.>

Comment

• Leaked???

Where???

So pleas anyone send me the link, I just want to collect to keep with myself, so please anyone PM the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
                        Well...this escalated quickly. Is the build even worth trying ? i can't imagine it being too playable.
                        Some of the rooms crash. Anyone got a list of the rooms that do work and don't? I remember seeing one somewhere, I just can't find it.

Originally posted by Northman View Post
                        Youtube playtrough, anyone? <.<
                        RMandel made one with his PVB. But his videos were taken off YouTube and he uploaded them on another site.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                          before today, i would never have thought i would not leak it. but i agreed not to when i clicked the download button. thats was the price i paid for getting it so to speak. i would lose sleep if i went against that.

but i never played the MZD build so im still taken back by this, and i wanted to show why i was so excited.

@officerredfield: its pretty playable, its not a disaster of a train-wreck like it was made out to be.
                          Cool, then i'll try it out later.

Comment

• "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like for everything inside vanilla build that's denied and unknown to be revealed... but I'll never know. I live my life in butt hurt denial."

"Tonight's the night... and butt hurt's going to happen again and again."
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• No bragging at all Rick. Just chiming in as Joshua got it.

So I'll say it once again, no bragging. I was setting the record straight from the start before there was an influx of questions and requests for it.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-23-2013, 08:23 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well, a year and a bit later is longer than I expected for others to start talking and displaying things about the pure build.

But to sum it up yes, it's boring as hell after a while and the team build is the one to wait for here.
                                sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Working...
                                X