View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

long time since i logged in, any new info? i was wondering this its just a question, when the game its finished any of you will try to make a perfect copy with cd inserts and jewel case of course using the Assets provided by IGAS?

if someone make that and its willing to sell one copy. i want one, but ofcourse qaity stuf like this one.

Attachment 10150

ignore the double post i hate when this happens

Create a Patreon account if you don't already have one and find the Loboto 3 page. There is a subscription option where participants will receive the very thing that you are requesting.

"Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

thanks Graco, i will need to pay monthly 25 dlls right? or its like kickstarter? you know one payment and will receive the game?

You can pay in whatever manner you prefer, being it for just one month or more. Physical copies will be set anyway, but you may need to pay some shipping fee. International shipping isn't exactly as easy/cheap as many think, especially when you aren't an online shop.

The hard copy will still need a moded system. Correct?

Pretty much, there's really no way around that. Making compatible copies would require a procedure to press the license wobble along with disc data, which simply isn't available for home-burnt copies.

The only alternative to chipped consoles would be a swap trick or the unlock code present in Uni-ROM and no$psx's custom BIOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    You can pay in whatever manner you prefer, being it for just one month or more. Physical copies will be set anyway, but you may need to pay some shipping fee. International shipping isn't exactly as easy/cheap as many think, especially when you aren't an online shop.
    thanks Gemini, i understand about the shipping fee i want to pay it, but i need to know will this physical copy have the cd printed and the game in it already? what i want its a full style retail copy that looks professional, i have bought black printable cds but i like more the thermal finished look.

by the way i have a chipped console since 2000 so im covered.

thanks

This is what the packaging without covers and shizzle looks like: https://www.patreon.com/posts/physical-copy-3761000

As for disk printing, we're still considering the idea of scrapping those thermal-printable black CD-R (they aren't stellar in terms of quality) and reroute it to silver-bottom CD-R with inkjet top of a much superior quality.

#14 Drain Deimos

Does somebody remember what year it was when kim shot his exclusive resident evil 1.5 "final" build photos? 1999? 2000?
    Last edited by warren; 04-16-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Donator

I didn't "shoot" them but it was back in late 1999.

#14 Drain Deimos

thanks kim while i love igas & gemini incredible restoration project, i still hope that someday we get to play that build too. It would be fun to compare it to igas/gemini restoration and to find hidden assets inside the iso.
    Last edited by warren; 04-17-2016 at 09:44 AM.

With the simple fact of having a copy to play it is enough for me. I allways wanted to know how far Capcom worked on this game.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Getting hard copies is indeed soemthing totally awesome. I how ever already have been revamping my art/manual and will get my own stuff printed (will still get a hard copy from IGAS hopefully).

#06 Crow

Wow, I didn't even know Inflames/Kim had a profile here. Good to know you're still following the Biohazard scene, even after all this time. It was 11 years ago when I joined Bioflames, and although I eventually moved over here, you were the reason I got into RE1.5. It's even fair to say Project IGAS might never have happened where it not for Bioflames, and your dedication to RE1.5. Truly appreciate it dude, and I hope you get a "special thanks" in the credits of the finished product or something. You deserve it
    Last edited by towerofpowerx; 04-18-2016 at 12:16 AM.
    It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Have I missed something? Mega confused - what are people talking about..

The project isn't finished already is it? LOL
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

All good things come to those who wait.

Quote Originally Posted by strikedio84 View Post
    long time since i logged in, any new info?
    Or, let me ask this in another way: Gemini, is the dev build now in such a condition that you could play it from start to finish?

Also, Patreon? When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Making compatible copies would require a procedure to press the license wobble along with disc data, which simply isn't available for home-burnt copies.
    Let's speculate for a moment: Are there any professional CD pressing factories out there that might be willing to help with this? Assuming no problems with money.
    Last edited by Northman; 04-18-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Donator

Well I can't say I check the forum very often but I try to keep up to date with the IGAS BH2 prototype project, it's the best thing that have happened to a old school BH fan like myself and and a lot of other people. I am still hoping that the BH2 Remake will be done the same way as Rebirth but who knows what Capcom is planning until they they talk about or show some gameplay.

Glad to hear some of you were around when bioflames was still active, those were the days, talking to horror fans from all over the world, and of course lots of rumors and behind the scene talk of possible new BH betas and Mark hacking the shit out of every Biohazard game Good times, good times, to bad I never got my hands on that final 1.5 beta though.

Quote Originally Posted by INFLAMES View Post
    Well I can't say I check the forum very often but I try to keep up to date with the IGAS BH2 prototype project, it's the best thing that have happened to a old school BH fan like myself and and a lot of other people. I am still hoping that the BH2 Remake will be done the same way as Rebirth but who knows what Capcom is planning until they they talk about or show some gameplay.

Glad to hear some of you were around when bioflames was still active, those were the days, talking to horror fans from all over the world, and of course lots of rumors and behind the scene talk of possible new BH betas and Mark hacking the shit out of every Biohazard game Good times, good times, to bad I never got my hands on that final 1.5 beta though.
    Who would have thought that years later we would be enjoying a build of this prototype. By those years, i thought it was an impossible dream to get our hands on 1.5.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Thread Information