Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dope Rick icon Kegluneq. My goal is to meet Charlie Adlard in a few weeks at the NYCC. fingers crossed.
    sigpic
    See No Evil

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
      "Special tools to operate" - READ: pSX emulator 1.14 to play the .exe file.
      An emulator is not a special tool. Our private builds are retail like data which runs with no need for the ISO format. A special tool to operate is a development kit and we do not use it because this engine is compiled like retail games.

When will you ever clarify what actually happened with the contact? Why is there so much secrecy surrounding it?
      There is no need to say much about our contact. We hope you understand that private collectors do not want their information shared. He disappeared around Christmas 2012 and that is were the story ends. We hope that puts some rumors to sleep.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• What sort of "data leak" caused the contact to disappear if it wasn't the screenshots and going public with the project? Christmas 2012 is clearly before the MZD came out.

Comment

• That's still unfortunate..
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            There is no need to say much about our contact. We hope you understand that private collectors do not want their information shared. He disappeared around Christmas 2012 and that is were the story ends. We hope that puts some rumors to sleep.
            I don't think anyone is stupid enough to ask for information about the private collector and expect personal info to be dumped. I'm talking about what happened. What short of mess led to his disappearance. Only another thing comes to mind and that's the GManWillis. But that was nothing compared to the damage done by the Facebook leak since that completely exposed the team to the public. So I imagine there was something else going on here.
            Last edited by Kegluneq; 09-23-2013, 09:40 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• The leak of the PVB was bound to happen some day. Get over it. Playing it, I don't even see why people were so intent on not sharing it lol. It's nothing special and nothing to freak out about.

Carnivol was, unfortunately, a bit too slow with removing one of the links -- which is how I got it. But he is the only active staff (that I've seen) on the site.

Is it officially leaked by the guy who put it on facebook?

Comment

• the link on facebook was removed and taken down
                sigpicYou have once again entered the world of survival horror...GOOD LUCK!

Comment

• Honestly, I do have to ask just for the sake of it, since I've obviously missed something for the past few hours. Who uploaded it?

Comment

"Special tools to operate" - READ: pSX emulator 1.14 to play the .exe file.
                    Where is possible to get this version since in the official site have only version 1.13??

Comment

• i see the vanilla build is a old version (old capcom Version)

i see the team make a new version of 1.5 (good Job)

i think what is the Problem of that?

Comment

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to ask for information about the private collector and expect personal info to be dumped. I'm talking about what happened. What short of mess led to his disappearance. Only another things comes to mind and that's the GManWillis. But that was nothing compared to the damage done by the Facebook leak since that completely exposed the team to the public. So I imagine there was something else going on here.
                        Facebook leak happened around March or June 2012 but our contact approached us around August or September 2012. Our contact disappered when concrete proof of one build spreading appeared. He became silent shorly after that accident.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• whatis the problem with this leak People wait 15 years for this the team leaked a version the people have it to play thank to bzork and team bzork new version is a great work the old vanilla build have bugs

Comment

• Wow that sucks man, but seriously, the data had been leaked for that long? Interesting how things really do go unnoticed on the net.

Comment

• If the plan was to trade the original disc of RE 1.5 40% for RE 1.5 80%, then yeah, the contact finding out the 40% iso had already been spread among multiple people would certainly be a reason for breaking contact.
                              Last edited by Eteponge; 09-23-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• I wonder where in facebook happened, I like facebook but I cant figure out if was leaked in page, communities or just a personnel profile.

Comment

Working...
                                X