Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wich file you mean?
    tha text file??

Comment

• someone PM me what that thing said, its starting to drive me NUTZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        IGAS seems fine with it actually. On Facebook they said they were glad to see it out there. It takes pressure off them I assume. The reason the link was removed was because of the txt file I presume.

Mods, would it be possible for someone to repack it and host it without the file? Just curious.

Just due to time zones it seems like I'm the only one around. I'm at work so I've been keeping an eye on this intermittently. But I've asked for clarification as to what happened this morning (it looks like I missed it by about an hour).
        As for linking the file, I'll wait and see why the link was removed and the user banned. For the time being I don't want to act and step on someone's toes. I really don't have any extra information as to what happened then you guys do just from reading this thread (and I'd honestly like some more). I've asked for more info in the moderators forum and am awaiting a reply.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        someone PM me what that thing said, its starting to drive me NUTZ
        The .txt file? I can confirm it is blank.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-24-2013, 12:31 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• I found hidden shotgun shells.

Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm just glad we can climb into the truck correctly now xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              someone PM me what that thing said, its starting to drive me NUTZ
              Just an empty text file with the name : no team shit - pure 40% raw build!.txt

Someone forgot their meds that day again.

Comment

• Actually I found the build to be more stable in parts than the leaked build from IGAS. Climbing works fine in all areas. I noticed that all the examination prompts in the MZD are custom made and not by CAPCOM at all. Not bad as they have to fill the gaps somehow.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  Actually I found the build to be more stable in parts than the leaked build from IGAS. Climbing works fine in all areas. I noticed that all the examination prompts in the MZD are custom made and not by CAPCOM at all. Not bad as they have to fill the gaps somehow.
                  I was also surprised to see the shotgun and magnum working properly, without freezing all the time. I wonder what caused that in the first place.

I think dbirkin made a post about it a while back actually.
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-24-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• So now that Pandora's box has been opened, I'm hoping that no one will start bitching about the Preview Version being encrypted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      So now that Pandora's box has been opened, I'm hoping that no one will start bitching about the Preview Version being encrypted.
                      But what will we all fight about now?! :|
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        But what will we all fight about now?! :|
                        Are the shapes of the shadows still fair game?

Comment

• resident evil is a drama queen..so if this drama is finally over,we will find a new one like always

Comment

• I am not even going to bother playing this "build", that's how disinterested I am. Waiting for the real shit (ie: IGAS Preview version).

Comment

• hope its allowed to show a short gameplay video of that build here...

Comment

• so someone is so stupid to pay over 2000 dollars just to make a statement against igas ? *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X