Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we still kept to the 1.5 spoiler discussion wip thread everything would be better

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      I just wanted to see what would happen, to be honest. I'll delete the posts.

I say this place (read: thread) is a looney bin because it has become a bin of looneys. Long since retired has been any serious discussion of the prototype, which largely died with Alzaire, Ridley, and Ys1. People are either uninterested or regard such discussion as being tantamount to spoilers. I'd be more than happy to take this kind of anachronistic pining back to Bioflames, but lo, my account is still deactivated because Dot50 is MIA and swallowed the key. Now that IGAS has been redirecting all of their updates to Facebook, that seems like a more organised platform.

I'm not trying to knock you or your forum, it's just that this thread in particular has become problematic, and surely that isn't "breaking news" to you either.
      This. Take a look at the past 10 pages. Out of all that was posted, only one user actually contributed to relevant content to BH1.5 discussion.

There's a reason why people who were deeply involved in BH1.5 back in the bioflames.com days have been dropping out like flies. Aside from biohazard_star, a lot of people have steered away from the main topic because when someone posts something that's interesting and worthy of discussion, it immediately becomes obscured by the amount of dick-sucking towards TeamIGAS new (and sometimes, irrelevant, yet surprisingly informative of other things) screenshots. Just take a look at this thread before the MZD build came out and afterwards. It speaks leagues of what the main topic became.

It's like a fad. Everyone is riding the wave until it lasts. What would be far more interesting to see instead is someone documenting the team's project development and gathering all the assets released thus so far. If people really enjoy that much TeamIGAS' project, why not do what past veterans have done with BH1.5 and compile all that information while it's fresh and organized?

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        I'm not trying to knock you or your forum, it's just that this thread in particular has become problematic, and surely that isn't "breaking news" to you either.
        Then why posting in this thread? There are some more interesting threads, such as this one:

You can always contribute there. As for people like Alzaire and Dot, I understand them. They are the people who contributed the most, by far, to the Resident Evil community, and what did they get in return?

A majority of people not contributing to an interesting discussion doesn't mean we can't have it. If you start one, you'll have it. And if you want to be able to moderate it, ask for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Your new avatar makes me cringe.
          Leave me and my creepy avatars alone. Spoiler:
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
            Then why posting in this thread? There are some more interesting threads, such as this one:

You can always contribute there. As for people like Alzaire and Dot, I understand them. They are the people who contributed the most, by far, to the Resident Evil community, and what did they get in return?

A majority of people not contributing to an interesting discussion doesn't mean we can't have it. If you start one, you'll have it. And if you want to be able to moderate it, ask for it.
            This. Some want to point the blame at others and attempt to take the high road instead of doing something about a situation they're not happy with.
            Last edited by Graco; 09-24-2013, 03:44 PM.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              Any paticular reason why that exists? -__-
              The PVB download link that was posted was a mediafire link, so Carnivol decided to censor all mediafire links within the site. Genius!

Comment

• Anyway, I gave that build a try, and it's totally worthless if you've already played the mzd build with martin's patches. But it's a good thing it finally leaked, some people will finally shut up and won't legitimately be able to criticize IGAS since they'll be able to work with the same base material (and probably produce nothing of value whatsoever).

Comment

Anyway, I gave that build a try, and it's totally worthless if you've already played the mzd build with martin's patches. But it's a good thing it finally leaked, some people will finally shut up and won't legitimately be able to criticize IGAS since they'll be able to work with the same base material (and probably produce nothing of value whatsoever).
                  A lot of people will start to see how the IGAS Team have changed and stabilized the 40% making the restoration, they will see how the Team have worked since the past year... now, i'm waiting for the trial edition from IGAS and the 100%, hope IGAS have already introduced the Iron Pipe weapon and the other puzzles from the game....
                  Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-24-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, quite a great many vanilla rooms crash when you try to load them up in the vanilla build, which IGAS fixed in MZD, and some rooms on the vanilla build are in early states of development (replaced with re2 trial backgrounds and restorations in MZD), and IGAS' custom rooms in MZD added a hell of a lot more areas to the game, and actually felt like they could have been in the game. I remember after going through the MZD, people were like, "That's it?", and now looking at the vanilla build, it's only got about half the stuff that even MZD had working.
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 09-24-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Ok, now what would be interesting is a more complete comparison of all available eras backgrounds.

Comment

• Damn had school and missed the leaks. Poop. I usually avoid these dramas what meh..
                        Stop trashing on the build. It's an incomplete early build of a game. We know its early and we have the intelligence to realize how little of it is available. It seems that people are just making drama because they think it will displease the GODS OF IGAS. It already has been done with and trying to slap a band-aid on a... "unhealible" wound isn't gonna piss them off. They have brains and realize people,or rather persons will be persons.
                        I want the vanilla because of like what Proto Boy said a few pages earlier, to have it for archiving purposes. I'm going to join the video game career and I love the developmental process of games and although right now it doesn't make much sense, I'm quite sure earlier and later builds will surface along with IGAS own custom project like how the whole Sonic 2 sets of betas were found and there is a popular fan made "Delta" version.

My only question for this version is that I'm surprised in how little is present in reflection of era 2 build. I wonder how little of a game there is between era 2 and 3.

Comment

• I'll post a download link if the mods are OK with it. It'll be on my server so it's secure and fast.

I'm also working on an eboot version for everyone.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I tried making a eboot but it wouldnt work for me it ether wouldnt convert it or it would just jump to 100% and the file be corrupted
                            Last edited by Zinyui; 09-24-2013, 07:05 PM.
                            sigpicYou have once again entered the world of survival horror...GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                              This. Some want to point the blame at others and attempt to take the high road instead of doing something about a situation they're not happy with.
                              I had actually stopped posting in this thread for a long time, and I only returned because D.Birkin's avatar updates were interesting. Now that he has moved the updates to Facebook, I've moved onto Facebook as well. If he starts updating his avatar again, I'll be right back here again. I partially agree with your "if you don't like it, then just leave" attitude, but the fact is that this is the only THIA thread where D.Birkin and B.Zork post updates about the project. As Kegluneq understands, I am tired of wading through shit to find gold, and most of us (even me at times) are guilty of pollution. I'll bow out for now.

Comment

• In other words, people want this thread to be 100% B.Zork or D.Birkin posts and updates, with all discussions and speculations and responses on the 1.5 restoration from the fans and forum members posting to only be award winning contributions to the project. Meanwhile, in reality ...
                                Last edited by Eteponge; 09-24-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X