Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can also climb onto the back of the truck in the factory area on the PVB, there is a crawling zombie and shotgun shells in the back

Comment

• Guys, can you pass me the Vanilla Build, Thanks.
      Last edited by blackpower; 09-25-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• I can't seem to find anything in regards to the leaked PVB. No links to it. Nothing. For someone who would release the Vanilla build I can't seem to find any links to it. Kind of strange if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
          Guys, can you pass me the Vanilla Build, Thanks.
          **MOD EDIT** WHAT'D I SAY ABOUT POSTING LINKS WITH ADDITIONAL FILES THAT CONTAINS UNNECESSARY INSULTS? **MOD EDIT**
          Last edited by Carnivol; 09-25-2013, 08:39 AM.
          Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• If the other builds turn up can we start naming them like 45% Strawberry build, 50% Chocolate build, 80% Neapolitan build etc.? (half joking)

Comment

• If people want the build just look on the assembler forums, it was uploaded to the same site the MZD build was uploaded too

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                If people want the build just look on the assembler forums, it was uploaded to the same site the MZD build was uploaded too
                Not that I care but I want to know why is the download allowed on the assembler forums but not on here , were an IGAS demo build of the game is basically up for download anyway ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  Not that I care but I want to know why is the download allowed on the assembler forums but not on here , were an IGAS demo build of the game is basically up for download anyway ?
                  It was stated more than once already:
                  **MOD EDIT** WHAT'D I SAY ABOUT POSTING LINKS WITH ADDITIONAL FILES THAT CONTAINS UNNECESSARY INSULTS? **MOD EDIT**
                  Whoever made that package linked at assembler was smart enough to waste 3 seconds of his life, repack the archive, and remove the insult txt.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                    Fair enough. I'm not going to post all of that for now since I've been working on something for the past year, on and off, in my free time and it's still not complete. What I'll do instead is give you guys the choice of picking up 2 out of the following items. Whichever reaches 4 votes first, or whichever has the most votes in next two days will be dumped.

1. Character Models (ALL ERAS - INCLUDING PLACEHOLDERS)
                    2. Enemy Models (ALL ERAS - EXCLUSIVE ENEMIES INCLUDED)
                    3. Boss Fights (ERA 4 & 5)
                    4. Weapons (ALL ERAS - ALSO ANIMATIONS AND DIFFERENT MODELS)
                    5. Features (ERA 4 & 5 - INCLUDES CUTSCENE RETAKES)
                    6. Locations (ALL ERAS - AS THEY WERE ADDED AND USING PUBLIC FOOTAGE)
                    7.1 Remodeled Backgrounds (ERA 2 to 3)
                    7.2 Remodeled Backgrounds (ERA 3 to 4)
                    7.3 Remodeled Backgrounds (ERA 4 to 5)
                    8. Enemy Placement (ALL ERAS?! STILL A BIT INCOMPLETE I THINK)
                    9. Item Placement (ERA 4 & 5)
                    10. Minimal Differences (ALL ERAS?!)
                    11. Puzzle & Events (CURRENTLY ONLY ERA 4)
                    12. Different Builds (SHOWCASES THE 7 DIFFERENT BUILDS)

Bear in mind that this is still a work-in-progress. I'll be showing more and eventually post a draft of all that is going to be included as I'd like the community to partake in this small contribution by providing feedback and pointing out things that might be missing or improperly labelled.
                    You know me, definitely 6&7!

Comment

Fair enough. I'm not going to post all of that for now since I've been working on something for the past year, on and off, in my free time and it's still not complete. What I'll do instead is give you guys the choice of picking up 2 out of the following items. Whichever reaches 4 votes first, or whichever has the most votes in next two days will be dumped.

Bear in mind that this is still a work-in-progress. I'll be showing more and eventually post a draft of all that is going to be included as I'd like the community to partake in this small contribution by providing feedback and pointing out things that might be missing or improperly labelled.
                      7 & 12

Comment

• Can someone upload an eboot version of the 40% build? That would be much appreciated!
                        Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• The one day that I was sick, I missed out on quite a lot. Maybe next time I'm sick I'll miss the release of the 80% build, RE3.5 and the HL3 Alpha.

With the release of the original 40% build, it means people cannot complain about the Team not releasing the 40% build and can finally be put to rest. Those who don't like the project and are only here for the 40% build can now go off and play the build.

A few years ago, people would go crazy over the 40% build being leaked, partying like it's 1999. If the build was released back then, there would be no consequence and everybody would win (Aside from the collectors, of course). Now we have the Team working on their project and people feel that leaks of anything: information, builds, screenshots and coding would lead to the loss of future material and resources. Whether it will or not, who knows? It's happened before but it may not happen again.

Also Kegluneq, it would be awesome to see the information on Boss Fights.

Comment

• For 15 years we got nothing, but the odd video or a screeshot here and there every now and then. And now, all of a sudden the floodgates are opening everywhere. 2013 has been a great year to be a fan of classic Resident Evil. This makes me wish for the IGAS build even more, because now I want to see this prototype's potential fully realized.

Comment

• LOL carnival told us before long time ago in this thread, that it would be a huge disappointment for everyone including myself who thought that 1.5 is way better than retail which is obviously not, came true ! But at least the long running purist shit drama is finally over and we can move on.

Comment

Features and boss fights. Boss fights especially. I find those the most alluring part of the final build.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X