Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    What i am saying is that if there is an armory downstairs, there should be a shooting range as well, its a police station after all even if its used to be museum, they can make a room for one, don't you think ?
    Not all police stations have a shooting range. Raccoon City is a small town, and, to be honest, considering how small it is ... everything is wrong about their RPD ... it's pretty weird that the police station has not just one, but TWO helicopters and a two-team special unit (and a disturbingly large police force, going by the RE games taking place in the city) :p

Comment

• And they don't have the most inmportant thing... the bathrooms xD
      ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• That's 'cause the good folks at the RPD just don't give a shit *ba-dum-dysch*
        Last edited by Carnivol; 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

• If you guys could put the shooting range into the final RPD were would you put it?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm considering adding the shooting range into my RPD map project, but I would like opinions about were it would suit in the released RPD.

Comment

• Basement most likely. Or maybe I'd create a new room in Kendo's gun shop and have a shooting range there, it seems an appropriate place to have one.

Comment

• Yeah know I think I know the perfect place, right beside the storage room in the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                And they don't have the most important thing... the bathrooms xD
                I knew something was missing in the police station but i never noticed the absence of bathrooms WTF, since they don't have bathrooms, maybe they do it in the bushes or in the sewers, maybe that what caused the spiders downstairs to mutate into giant creatures because they are full of bullshit !

Comment

• anyone got sauce on this pic? (inb4 /thia/ is not your personal army)

No, but seriously, does anyone know where this came from? I screen-capped it off some Youtube video I can no longer find. There doesn't appear to be a watermark on it.

Comment

• When did you take the picture?

Comment

• I don't know, two weeks ago maybe? It was really recent. The Youtube video was uploaded by someone who spoke Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian I think. The picture above was the very last thing shown in the video, after the credits. I think it may have been a walk-through or story-telling video?

EDIT: turned out to be French...
                      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-11-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Maybe the warehouse where you confront william birkin or the train ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          I don't know, two weeks ago maybe? It was really recent. The Youtube video was uploaded by someone who spoke Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian I think. The picture above was the very last thing shown in the video, after the credits. I think it may have been a walk-through or story-telling video?
                          do you use to be logged on tube? because tube history storage a large amount of videos you watched. there were some voice like review?

Comment

• There is no question that the location depicted is the Factory Control Room (first floor).

What I am wondering is, who took it? Which build is it? The image is clearly a photograph of a CRT television set, and lacks a watermark.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              But you're asking to zombies to eat him. Basically, you're saying "FUCK HIM!!"
                              Curator have the right to be angry.

He was showing us footage, and people here had no right to offend, push him or send him death threats like they did.
                              Even if most of them were jokes, it's stressing. So he just went off and told everyone to fuck off.

So it all happened because people like you are really butthurt because he had the right to not release the game.
                              The death threat thing sounded like bullshit, at least his reaction to it. Especially since Curator then turned into a massive troll. The guy been dealing with betas for years, would be totally amazed if 1.5 was the first time he ever dealt with such nonsense.

Don't defend that prick just because you hope for 1.5 someday.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                I don't know, two weeks ago maybe? It was really recent. The Youtube video was uploaded by someone who spoke Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian I think. The picture above was the very last thing shown in the video, after the credits. I think it may have been a walk-through or story-telling video?
                                link?
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X