Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
    In a facebook page promoting the IGAS build of 1.5, have extracted an unused track from the 40% PVB, and assembles to a Save Room... it's like a music box but it's very weird...
    I looked and can't find anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
      I looked and can't find anything.

This is the page of the fan page of Resident Evil 1.5, search the video...

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      You mean Makoto Tomozawa?

Oh, and look what I found on the untouched disk Kind of funny

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9136[/ATTACH]
      What? Looks like that "REON" is on the Japanese form of "LEON" and very unfinished Character's Name Selection... it's real?
      Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-26-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        You mean Makoto Tomozawa?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9136[/ATTACH]
        'dem wemen

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          I myself dont want the tools getting into the wrong hands
          Care to elaborate? It's not like these ''wrong hands'' in any way will change this mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
            https://www.facebook.com/ResidentEvil1.5Page?fref=ts
            This is the page of the fan page of Resident Evil 1.5, search the video...

What? Looks like that "REON" is on the Japanese form of "LEON" and very unfinished Character's Name Selection... it's real?
            Yeah it is real
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Engrish.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                What if I told you all that I met one of the people whose work never made to Resident Evil 2, but exclusively for Resident Evil 1.5? He was a music composer for Resident Evil (and its remake) and would reprise his role on Resident Evil 1.5 but as the project restarted, he moved to on to another certain project involving... well, I won't say. Check the recent tweets on my Twitter account for hints.
                Wow, that's really cool! Didn't he move on to music for Megaman Legends (Rockman Neo)?

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                Lol wow. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but height it mispelled as "hight" in the character select screen too. It's even mispelled as "hight" in the leftover 1.5 graphics found in RE2. There are also more leftover 1.5 graphics in RE2 that mention Elza coming "from women's college" and "from college dormitory".

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                  Wow, that's really cool! Didn't he move on to music for Megaman Legends (Rockman Neo)?

Lol wow. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but height it mispelled as "hight" in the character select screen too. It's even mispelled as "hight" in the leftover 1.5 graphics found in RE2. There are also more leftover 1.5 graphics in RE2 that mention Elza coming "from women's college" and "from college dormitory".
                  Maybe they were planning to make that part of Elza's introduction in which the player escapes the dorm to her bike, then proceeds into town and crashes into the police station? I like that a lot actually.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I'd like to put up a vote for 5 and 11. Also...

Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                    In a facebook page promoting the IGAS build of 1.5, have extracted an unused track from the 40% PVB, and assembles to a Save Room... it's like a music box but it's very weird...
                    Has this unused track been posted on YouTube? I'd like to hear it.
                    Last edited by skyrunner14; 09-26-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	403298those un used tracks are from me i have 53 tracks along with all the images ripped from the disc
                      Last edited by Zinyui; 09-26-2013, 09:06 PM.
                      sigpicYou have once again entered the world of survival horror...GOOD LUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        sadly, i think what we got is all we're getting
                        Hopefully the others we've yet to hear (such as the two boss fight tracks in the Complete Disc footage) will be available in the final era build... Assuming that's ever leaked one day.
                        Last edited by Accell; 09-26-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• ^Well, people said 1.5 would never be released, and look now. Don't lose hope!

Comment

• When there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

• Now I am waiting for the 80% version to eventually be released.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Now I am waiting for the 80% version to eventually be released.
                                Whoever owns that build has been sitting on it for over 16 years, without even a peep of it's existence in actual private collector hands (aside from Bioflame's Kim's Capcom friend of a friend's source) until IGAS showed up and eventually talked about this other 80% build person, then that person quickly disppeared and went into hiding simply because they found out that the PVB had been passed around multiple hands. Oookaaay. Let's deny all the fans a complete restoration just because more than one person owns an outdated build earlier than the one owned by the one with the keys to the 1.5 kingdom. Sense, it makes none. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X