Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, this animation was caught a while ago. Some people extracted it for retail mods. His idle animation before you select him is from the prototype too I believe. It's a great little leftover and as you mentioned the borders too. As for another spelling mistake in that same image, "Reminton" whilst Chris' is spelt correctly.
    Last edited by BiohazardFE; 09-27-2013, 12:35 PM.
    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      He bailed because of the data leaks and the unauthorized redistribution and selling of the 40% build. Obviously if you're gonna be "donating" one of your biggest assets, you're gonna want to be assured that the person you're giving it to is trustworthy enough to not leak info about it and try to make a quick buck out of it. When even idiots like GManWillis suddenly appear to be part of the loop, you start doubting the integrity and credibility of the people who are involved.
      Ah, well IGAS said it was when it became public that the PVB had passed into others hands is when he bailed. They didn't clarify. The whole selling of the build however didn't come about until this February, and it was last December when the 80% source disappeared. As for GManWillis, I don't recall many people taking him seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
        Another little 1.5 left over in RE2 Retail I spotted the other day.
        Anybody notice how when Leon is selected (at the select cast screen) in Extreme Battle Mode, he does his 1.5 handgun animation (or at least homage to it)
        Not to mention Chris's RE1 SFX that were used in 1.5 originally (until they changed them in Era 5) are in there for good measure too, reused.

And let's not forget the reused text and borders here also - practically taken from 1.5 Main Character Select screen and the inventory.
        EDIT: LMAO - Spotted a spelling mistake .. tut tut Capcom! Harb - Herb LOL

Nice. I'm surprised to see someone publishing this find, it seems to be commonly forgotten.

RaccoonSurvivor, want some more food for thought for your BH1.5 and BH2 comparison? Pick up Claire A and Leon B and pay close attention to gameplay progression and narrative elements. There's a lot that was "recycled" from BH1.5.

Also, on the matter of weapon animations, Elza's Era 4 Build shotgun animations were "ported" over to Jill's BH3, while Elza's Era 5 Build shotgun animations were "ported" over to BH2 retail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_009.23_31122012_222140_0583.png
Views:	2
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	403299 Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_009.23_31122012_222454_0198.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	403301 Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_009.23_31122012_222617_0642.png
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	403300

And Enigmatism, get your ass in this thread man. I think RaccoonSurvivor could use your help in mapping out the layout similarities between BH2 and BH1.5, and no one is as familiar as you with that.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I hope to see an eboot for the complete IGAS build. I was given a PSP-2000 and plan to put CFW. Just hope it's not the one that can't use CFW.

Comment

• Elza isn't looking so great!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post

Elza isn't looking so great!
              wow,haha
              ¿poisoned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                For anyone looking:

Here's the 40% build re-ripped and repacked > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/bio-betas/BIO1.5-40.rar

Here's the 40% build in Eboot form for the PSP > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/eboot/BIO2-40-eboot.rar
                hio

sry I have a problem to start the game on my psp, there is an error code 8002014C
                my psp have CFW 6.60 ME-1.8
                can any one help me?
                sry I'm new here ^ ^

I thank you in advance
                greeting Proto
                BIOFLAMES.COM
                My Youtube
                http://resident-evil-beta.de/wbblite/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                  And Enigmatism, get your ass in this thread man. I think RaccoonSurvivor could use your help in mapping out the layout similarities between BH2 and BH1.5, and no one is as familiar as you with that.
                  Oh man, I could write a paper on that. But in the mean time, I can simply point out that the RPD alone contains tons of analogous rooms:

Spoiler:

...There's likely a lot more, but this is what I can come up with off the top of my head for now.
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-27-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post

Oh my fucking God!!! Seems like a lot my last girlfriend!!! Poor of me.
                    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Here's the 40% build in Eboot form for the PSP > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/eboot/BIO2-40-eboot.rar
                      Doesn't work for me:

The game could not be started.
                      (8002014C)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Doesn't work for me:

The game could not be started.
                        (8002014C)
                        it's wrong,i am use 6.60 me 1.8 in my psp and game work 100%....
                        you enable popsloader??in that case,disable popsloader,in 6.60 dont need use this plugin
                        remember,put the game eboot in a folder,and put this folder in GAME folder memory stick

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_009.23_31122012_222454_0198.png
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	403301Click image for larger version

Name:	SLUS_009.23_31122012_222617_0642.png
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	403300

Dat influence...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            It will be a graphical guide displaying the development of BioHazard 2 Prototype, by era build. I will attempt to include as much factual information as possible, but as you know, there's only so much that can analyzed before venturing into fandom territory. Hence why it will be mostly focused on screenshots, animated gifs and maybe some sound clips and short videos. Some dates can also be provided, although they should always be considered an estimation.
                            Thank you for clearing it up. Everything looks good, but what peaks my interest is backgrounds' evolution. So the 2 choices would be:
                            7.1 Remodeled Backgrounds (ERA 2 to 3)
                            Would want to see a study of backgrounds from all eras (7.1~3) but if only one then will go with 7.1

And
                            12. Different Builds (SHOWCASES THE 7 DIFFERENT BUILDS)

Looking forward to it, man.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            Spoiler:

Elza looks purple because she's grossed out by a sausage fest of those zombies in the background.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy2k4 View Post
                              it's wrong,i am use 6.60 me 1.8 in my psp and game work 100%....
                              you enable popsloader??in that case,disable popsloader,in 6.60 dont need use this plugin
                              remember,put the game eboot in a folder,and put this folder in GAME folder memory stick
                              I have 6.60 pro, the game folder is in the GAME folder, and still, it doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                I have 6.60 pro, the game folder is in the GAME folder, and still, it doesn't work.
                                hio

that problem have i to... i have try on my 3 psp's but doesn't work
                                BIOFLAMES.COM
                                My Youtube
                                http://resident-evil-beta.de/wbblite/

Comment

Working...
                                X