Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proto-Tyrant View Post
    hio

that problem have i to... i have try on my 3 psp's but doesn't work
    is very wrong
    try to create a eboot with clean iso,use psx2psp
    i'am use slps00001
    Last edited by crazy2k4; 09-27-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy2k4 View Post
      is very wrong
      try to create a eboot with clean iso,use psx2psp
      i'am use slps00001
      hio

thanks i try it, but have no a pc
      try it next day, i go than in a internet-cafe.
      thanks for help me out ^^

send from my ps vita
      BIOFLAMES.COM
      My Youtube
      http://resident-evil-beta.de/wbblite/

Comment

• Don't you guys figure we should create a thread for the vanilla build? it's kind of hi-jacked the thread about the IGAS build.

And since I don't have time to read through all of these pages..... If someone has posted the differences from the IGAS build to the Vanilla build, that would be great.... I've noticed a few things and I played for about two minutes. It's surreal actually playing the vanilla build of 1.5.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-27-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• I don't know why it isn't working for you guys. I have a PSP3001 and PSP2001 with CFW 6.60 and The vanilla build boots and plays fine.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9140[/ATTACH]

Dat influence...
            looks awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I don't know why it isn't working for you guys. I have a PSP3001 and PSP2001 with CFW 6.60 and The vanilla build boots and plays fine.
              i have 2 psp1004 and 1 psp2004, all have CFW6.60 ME-1.8
              ok i go now sleep, big thanks for help me^^
              awesome forum here <3

see yours next day ^^
              BIOFLAMES.COM
              My Youtube
              http://resident-evil-beta.de/wbblite/

Comment

• Slightly off topic, Does anybody know a good CFW for a psp 3000 that's upgraded to version 6.60 ? I'm not too experienced when it comes to modding and i don't want to risk turning my psp into a paperweight. I normally don't do this stuff but i'd really like to play 1.5 with controls instead of a keyboard.
                Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 09-27-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• OfficerRedfield, I use CFW PRO-B9. It's completely save and you can switch back to stock firmware at anytime.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    OfficerRedfield, I use CFW PRO-B9. It's completely save and you can switch back to stock firmware at anytime.
                    I'll look into that, thanks Zombie_X.

Comment

• Been messing around with the Vanilla Build for a couple days now and wonder what changes where made to the MZD build. While the Team did make the build more fun I do realize the in the untouched build there's more of a stable... overlap? I'm not sure what's the right word for it but I do notice when you drop down from ledges and stuff I notice the characters land pretty well where theyre supposed to you know? Also there's no falling into the floor. Prolly a end result of the Air Jesus glitch but still something to point out.

Comment

• I've noticed the build to be more stable at times. The Magnum and Shotgun actually kill rather than crash the game. I haven't had any slowdown like on the MZD, at least on my debug PS1.

There's a charm to the pure build that's missing from the MZD. I don't know what it is exactly.

Anyhow this is still surreal to have the 40% build in hand now..
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I noticed that when you put the cursor on the knife(the 'secondary weapon') and hit the action button, the game doesn't hang like in the MZD build.

Comment

• In comparison though MZD is still more fun to play... Thank to DB's patches

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy2k4 View Post
                              wow,haha
                              ¿poisoned?
                              Poisoned? Nah, that's just the way she looks after being pummelled in the head with an iron bar lol. I realised that you could still bring up the debug menu and use the JUMP feature even after death, so I wanted to see what would happen under various circumstances to see if you could keep your post death models and textures, that particular case after being killed by Birkin. It actually works, although because Birkin leaves you in a squashed and warped state the result is a glitched model as opposed to only battered a bruised textures like I had hoped. You can however do some more interesting things.

Last edited by Guest; 09-27-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• What I noticed was that the game doesn't freeze if you fight the manspider.
                                Last edited by Alfred; 09-27-2013, 08:55 PM.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X