Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And thus the argument falls apart; that's the thing with language, and words, they can be applied at least in part to a situation that may be just outside of their "standard" definition. It's still considered a restoration because IGAS is utilizing documentation to (at least aesthetically) create a representation of the game that is as close to the 80% documentation as possible. If things are added here and there, it does not change that fact. Another problem here is that the documentation for the missing assets is non-existent. So, for the game to tie together from beginning to end, something has to be added. Regardless if it is the intention of the original developers or not, the intention of IGAS themselves, is to create as much of an authentic product as possible.

Comment

• go go I did not know he had released the demo cause the game which the team uses to build the game, when I released the demo to primcipio the year was a bomb but this time no one said anything but I had my doubts for which another was saying and so I told the friend version DB on the team and the internet is the demo, if my friends would say they are a bad friend for not saying anything about the release of this demo and I'm going to Download and play and grasia many who release the game and I hope this does not stop the team escape.

Comment

• Oh, another debate about restoration! I'm in!

Comment

• Arguments aside, I kinda agree with some of what Joshua said. To me, restoration means bringing something back to it's original form. Since the team is talking liberties to create the rooms and events, it's not a true restoration.

Now my arguement is that it could never have been a 1:1 restoration when some rooms are missing from the final build to begin with and some were just rough renders. Also there are no existing media of in game cutscenes or FMV's so they have to guess at it. It's obvious they had to take liberties since there are many unknowns to this game. I am totally fine with that as the 80% final build was never truly complete to begin with and also that they don't have the build to even work with..
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Sorry guys if you disorder, but I wanted to ask one thing about resident evil 1.5, it's not so much useless, I noticed that each chapter of resident evil (1.2 and 3) in the laboratory there are naked zombies, because there are in the 80%?
            It may be that during the completion of 1.5 were entering until it was all deleted is remade from scratch, until zombies nudes were added later in the final version of resident evil 2.

Comment

• Here's a little something to entertain you guys:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-29-2013, 10:23 AM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Nice!! I like the idea to taking shelter, the bomb goes off, and when you come out the lab is on fire.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  Here's a little something to entertain you guys:

Spoiler:
                  How do you extract the script? That's something I've been wanting to give a read forever since the story is what I've always wanted to know about this game. Also quick send this to DB! I'm pretty sure he can throw a scene together with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Here's a little something to entertain you guys:

Spoiler:
                    Thanks for sharing. This is sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Nice!! I like the idea to taking shelter, the bomb goes off, and when you come out the lab is on fire.
                      It's not a bomb, probably a sterilization protocol of some kind.

Comment

• I never thought of that. Probably by fire (release gas into the air then ignite with fire). Makes more sense
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I wonder just how many unimplemented, untriggered, or locked out cutscenes, dialogue, and text are in the vanilla build. In the MZD build, you can click on things in the first room and get a description, but not in the vanilla build. Was all of that text in the original build, just untriggered? I wonder how much is hidden.

In RE 2 Trial Edition, there were a whole bunch of untriggered cutscenes in the game.

Comment

• In the Factory cutscenes with Sherry and John, there are a few lines that got accidentally omitted. I assume they got cut out due to the way the subtitles are timed by the game. You can "manually trigger" them by opening the debug menu each time subtitles show up (and wait for them to disappear) to give the game enough time to show the missing ones:

Spoiler:

How do you extract the script? That's something I've been wanting to give a read forever since the story is what I've always wanted to know about this game. Also quick send this to DB! I'm pretty sure he can throw a scene together with this.
                            They are part of the .RDT data of each room, iirc. I believe you can view them with a hex editor, but I'm not sure of the exact method. You should probably check the modding forums for a tutorial. DB is already aware of the unimplemented scripts. In fact, DB's custom Roy cutscene was cobbled together using yet-to-be implemented cutscene text found in the custom interrogation room.

I wonder just how many unimplemented, untriggered, or locked out cutscenes, dialogue, and text are in the vanilla build. In the MZD build, you can click on things in the first room and get a description, but not in the vanilla build. Was all of that text in the original build, just untriggered? I wonder how much is hidden.
                            Aside from the one I just posted (Sherry's vaccination), there are three other rooms with unimplemented cutscene texts that have yet to be seen. I can't comment on cutscenes that have no dialogue though, as I don't have any info on those. I'll get to posting the three other scenes in a while.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-29-2013, 12:26 PM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I never thought of that. Probably by fire (release gas into the air then ignite with fire). Makes more sense
                              Yep, exactly! And it makes more sense than what happens in RE2.

Comment

• I like this idea of sterilizing the lab rather than blowing it up. But was there a self-destruct sequence at ll in 1.5 or was the lab to be not blown up? It'd be cool if it wasn't blown up at all and later in BIO3 it would explain that the US government came and investigated the lab and recovered Umbrella's research.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X