Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler:
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-29-2013, 01:12 PM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Another mock-up? Looks good to me
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Dammit! hah

I really wanna see these scene remade for the MZD build. Nice mockup tho

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
          Dammit! hah

I really wanna see these scene remade for the MZD build. Nice mockup tho
          how to enable this cutscenes??present in mzd build?never im see

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy2k4 View Post
            how to enable this cutscenes??present in mzd build?never im see
            I'm not saying theyre present in the build. I just know DB is pretty good at making his own cutscenes and I'm pretty sure he has the scripts of the scenes that are on the PVB so I was just saying how cool it'd be if he could remake them and throw em on the MZD since to me it's more fun to play

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
              I'm not saying theyre present in the build. I just know DB is pretty good at making his own cutscenes and I'm pretty sure he has the scripts of the scenes that are on the PVB so I was just saying how cool it'd be if he could remake them and throw em on the MZD since to me it's more fun to play
              aah,ok,thanks
              Team and DB are a masters

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                I wonder just how many unimplemented, untriggered, or locked out cutscenes, dialogue, and text are in the vanilla build. In the MZD build, you can click on things in the first room and get a description, but not in the vanilla build. Was all of that text in the original build, just untriggered? I wonder how much is hidden.

In RE 2 Trial Edition, there were a whole bunch of untriggered cutscenes in the game.
                I think those were added by the team, however oddly enough alot of the rooms in the lab section have descriptions in both versions. which shows me that the lab section was the most worked on/complete

Comment

• Yeah heh The Team's awesome for what theyre doing and DB rules for keeping us in fun stuff to mess with what we have

Comment

• New picture posted on their FB page of the archive room.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                    Last edited by ajrich17901; 09-29-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Ah, I keep neglecting to check their page. Whenever I'm online on facebook for more than a few seconds, people that I don't feel like talking to start messaging me.

Comment

• Yeah the Team seems to have alot more patience with replying to people on their FB. I was informed not long ago that they have an artist working on new character menus icons similar to the anime artwork ones they're using now

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                          New picture posted on their FB page of the archive room.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Leon´s face.png
Views:	1
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	403305

It's just me or the Team has been improved the Leon´s face texture???
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9148[/ATTACH]

It's just me or the Team has been improved the Leon´s face texture???
                            I noticed that at a first look. maybe yes.

but i would love to have an option to play with raw ada and john, they look pretty awesome.

Comment

• I wonder if they've started work on simplifying the meshes yet. At one point I was pretty sceptical of that change but now it's probably one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the most.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the item storage box from 1.5 is supposed to be in retail RE2? I am playing 'B' Scenario and the 1.5 item box is in the lab security office... I can't use it and the it was not here when I played 'A' Scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X