Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That facebook page is the best thing they could possibly make (besides 1.5), period. Much more control and much less pointless discussions.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      That facebook page is the best thing they could possibly make (besides 1.5), period. Much more control and much less pointless discussions.
      Agreed.

Care to post a picture Renard? It's interesting to learn they left it in there.

Comment

• One question for the more knowledgeable ones: Was RE 2 made in Sony C Libraries or in Assembly (or maybe a mix of both)? Did they (IGAS) had to disassembly machine code or did they had access to C code? It's still not clear to me. I wonder how one injects C code in machine code if that's the case...

Any links on hacking on more recent consoles (not NES/SNES for example) would be appreciated

Comment

• From a conversation between MarkGrass and Gemini on 123 a while ago regarding disassembly.

Gemini: "I've checked so many functions in the RE2 engine and they all look like compiled C code (with a few exceptions, like "desld" and "desld_set", the functions responsible for RDT mask decompression), in fact the disassembly follows the GCC standard for MIPS as in all the PSX era games.I think the team responsible for the N64 was complaining about SDK dependencies for the most, since the game heavily relies on the PSY-Q API. It's so eradicated in the code that even the PC port still uses the very same structure! Of course, there's is an abstraction layer to make things work as intended. I believe this abstraction API is called "Marni System" and it's assigned to converting GTE stuff to DirectX commands and other neat stuff like managing TIM pictures as if they were regular bitmaps."
          Last edited by BiohazardFE; 09-30-2013, 11:44 AM.
          sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            Care to post a picture Renard? It's interesting to learn they left it in there.
            Ahh sorry, I've already beat the game unfortunately. That was Claire B. I just tried Leon B and it is not there. So it only appears in Claire B, which I'm re-playing right now to take a picture.

Comment

• i made a small guide of all enemys/character of this build:

Comment

• Kennendy? Linda? Zomby?
                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 09-30-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• You don't mess with Zomby-Kennendy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Kennendy? Linda? Zomby?
                    whats your problem?

Comment

• Also "enemys".

No offense, Kendo, but I think you could do some basic proofreading before posting those since they're meant to be a reference of sorts.

Comment

• Hit a nerve did he? I think it's kind of interesting that the lab zombies are the RE1 zombies imported wholesale. Were the ones in RE2 based on these same models or were new ones constructed?

Comment

• Guys, he isn't a native speaker of English. Of all the things to point out, typos should be the least of the concerns here, not that there aren't some non-related to German-English.
                          Last edited by Borman; 09-30-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure hes just kidding around however it is kinda indecisive with the retail/prototype names- Robert=retail Linda=early 1.5 development. Even then we know what your talking about, its not like this is gonna go into the resident evil archives vol.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                              i made a small guide of all enemys/character of this build:

www.resident-evil-beta.de/Biohazard1.5
                              An actual correction that isnt about spelling.....you forgot the normal spider

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                                An actual correction that isnt about spelling.....you forgot the normal spider
                                Spider is locked in the green sewers as of now until someone releases a patch to open up more of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X