View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Considering the heavy flow of devstreams and the fact Gemeni even put the Complete Disc video on his youtube I'd say 1.5 restoration development has really picked up!
    I suggest everyone goes and watches his streams, I'm not going to reveal other people's work, but perhaps that hint might encourage you to go there and watch them.

#11 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Has anyone ever noticed two unused tracks (afaik) they used in the making of video of the Biohazard Real-Life Commercials directed by Romero?
    The video I'm referring to is the following:

The first track starts at 2:54 and seems to be an extended version of the track used when Claire and Leon reunite at the S.T.A.R.S.-Office.

The released version:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X27XBt2qc8Y

Also, in this Making-of-vid at 3:36 they're actually using the track of the first Birkin encounter we found in the 40% Version of the Resi 1.5 Vanilla Build. This track was never used in any other build. It's kinda strange that after all these years we always had an original 1.5 track under our noses and simply just didn't know it.

For comparison purposes - this is the track that was extracted from the 40% 1.5 vanilla build:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz9bGdavZUw
    This track was later replaced in development (80%-Version, Biohazard Complete Disc-Version and BIO2 Beta 2-Version) with the following:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJgNrFI2E6Y

There are some extended tracks, I heard most of it... And the End Credits it could be an alternate Madness Under the Mask track, It doesn't sound like the Retail one.

Donated $10 to the stream to encourage the hard work keeps up! Also apparantly Mr. X has been implemented into the game but will only be in an Arrange mode which will also have Ticks and other monsters from other RE games implemented into it.

I urge everyone who can donate to do so. It helps keep the project on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    I urge everyone who can donate to do so. It helps keep the project on track.
    I think you are a bit confused bro. These donations are not related with the restoration project. Just for personal stuff like a new HDD. He said that in one of the first streamings and you can read it in the donations page.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Quote Originally Posted by Unmasked View Post
    I think you are a bit confused bro. These donations are not related with the restoration project. Just for personal stuff like a new HDD. He said that in one of the first streamings and you can read it in the donations page.
    Donations provide an incentive for Gemini to take his time to stream. When Gemini streams, the thing he is most likely to stream is 1.5 development. So, do the math.

Donations provide an incentive for Gemini to take his time to stream. When Gemini streams, the thing he is most likely to stream is 1.5 development. So, do the math.
    This is like saying that Gemini only works on 1.5 when he does a stream. I understand what you say but the thing is, he said the donations are to buy things that he needs, nothing related to the project. He does streamings if people donate or not.

In any case dont get me wrong, im glad that he recives donations to achieve his goals, and it makes me happy to see how this project is going. Keeps my hype on fire.

#28 Super Tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by Unmasked View Post
    This is like saying that Gemini only works on 1.5 when he does a stream. I understand what you say but the thing is, he said the donations are to buy things that he needs, nothing related to the project. He does streamings if people donate or not.

In any case dont get me wrong, im glad that he recives donations to achieve his goals, and it makes me happy to see how this project is going. Keeps my hype on fire.
    Yeah Gemini said so himself donations are not for 1.5 but for other things , if it was for 1.5 he could get into trouble and the whole project could get shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    if it was for 1.5 he could get into trouble and the whole project could get shut down.
    Which is why he'd never set up donations for the production of the game. I'm only saying that increased donations incentivise him to stream, but that doesn't mean that the donations are for 1.5. He has a life outside of sitting behind his computer screen, so anything to get him back at his desk is good news for 1.5, indirectly.

Which is why he'd never set up donations for the production of the game. I'm only saying that increased donations incentivise him to stream, but that doesn't mean that the donations are for 1.5. He has a life outside of sitting behind his computer screen, so anything to get him back at his desk is good news for 1.5, indirectly.
    You're "wrong" *wink wink* ;)
    "look forward to final build. it will be full of big surprise. not just guesswork as some people believe." -Mr.BZork

It figures that a Gemini would share with us all after I became lazy about keeping up with current events.

The AI demonstrations and model textures were very nice to see. And getting to see all the work that goes into making the game function is interesting. Hopefully it will give people more insight into how painstaking of a process it truly is when they begin to fear the project is dying off just because they havenít seen any new developments in a while.

Cheers.

"Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Moving over from the modding forums, I found it! This was the first ever attempt at recreating 1.5 that I ever saw. Seen Marvin around here a lot but not in recent years, even back then his work was impressive to say the least. I don't know if he was the first but he was the first I ever saw who attempted developing code and Resident Evil for the PlayStation, it's amazing what 10 years does and shows just how much work it's took to get this far, excluding acquiring the actual material. Very impressive.
    Last edited by geluda; 04-07-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Here is an improvement of the soundtrack of the laboratory escape, it is a silly thing that Capcom has put that phone message, at least it would have been more logical to use the voice of the RE1 of position marker.

Has anyone noticed this background track that is heard only in the part that shows the spider tunnel? It does not sound familiar to me.

https://youtu.be/ZTd0cPGCYSg?t=33s
    Biohazard 1.5 Fan

Gemini stoped making streams? what he was doing the last time about 1.5?

#43 Agitator Majini biohazard_star's Avatar

Here is a little something I've been working on over the past couple of weeks.

It's mostly done by now, but I still need to finish a couple of things in order to complete the lobby office. You can see a video of the lobby working in-game on DB's channel.

Bonus shot:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-18-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by biohazard_star View Post

It's mostly done by now, but I still need to finish a couple of things in order to complete the lobby office. You can see a video of the lobby working in-game on DB's channel.

Bonus shot:
    Spoiler:
    Dude that's awesome! Best version of the alpha lobby I've seen by far. Keep it up you've gotten really good!

Bonus shot:
    Spoiler:
    It's an incredible job! They seem drawn from the Alpha itself, the lobby with light I imagined it as green as the 40% lobby lobby, but it looks better with the color of Office A.

With putting some zombies and this old friend is 11/10.

Name:  poooo.png
Views: 1100
Size:  313.6 KB
    Biohazard 1.5 Fan

Bonus shot:
    Spoiler:
    Great job dude! Specially with the last one

#23 Prototype Tyrant

Maybe add overhead door closers for the doors out in the corridor to make them look less bland, leaving the wooden office untouched.
    Need a better texture for the over office door plexiglass too, atm it looks like a blank placeholder.

Mang what happened to the livestreams? I was pretty active in those

Thread Information