Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in the Dark is such an underrated title. When you play it you see clearly that the game was made with love and to be great (unlike the next cashgrabs in the series)... too bad that it's pretty obvious that while the intentions were good the budget was just not there, leaving some areas of the game (like voice acting) underdeveloped.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Just played the raw beta. I'm surprised in how much the programming team cared to make the room connection coherent... I managed to "beat" Leon's scenario with only one room jump (to the elevator after beating birkin), reaching the train (603 604).

Anyway, can you imagine what would happen if there were no IGAS and this beta leaked? At least one suicide would occur
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post

Anyway, can you imagine what would happen if there were no IGAS and this beta leaked? At least one suicide would occur
        Mine. >_>

It would seem like such a cruel joke.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I think it would have a totally different situation and reaction from the fan base. There would be three phases: 1) People freak out and play the beta, 2) people get disappointed and complain, people realize RE2 was superior and call 1.5 shit. That's how I see it happening.

RetroRain, there is no shadow setting. All it is, is the settings for brightness/intensity, distance, and color of the lights. This can be replicated easily if IGAS wanted to do it. Remember, we have not seen all the finished versions of their rooms yet. This could easily be implemented later on through fine tuning. I for one am all for it.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-06-2013, 04:43 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I was having fun with spiderman in vanilla and hes more polished than I was first told about this build. I was walking back and forth from the burning 2-F and regular and I just realized they are supposed to be the same room but.. why does the burning version lack LEVEL 4 written on the wall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I think it would have a totally different situation and reaction from the fan base. There would be three phases: 1) People freak out and play the beta, 2) people get disappointed and complain, people realize RE2 was superior and call 1.5 shit. That's how I see it happening.
              I would say:

I think it would have a totally different situation and reaction from the fan base. There would be three phases: 1) People freak out and play the beta, 2) people get disappointed and complain, people realize the final build will be superior and call the PSM build shit. That's how I see it happening
              We'd all then just be on the hunt for the final build.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                Everyone except Ada.

No Elza either but you see Leon walk up to that bed then a cut scene happens..... I feel like Elza is suppose to be laying there.
                Last edited by Guest; 10-06-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Funny bug I found on the vanilla build:

Comment

Funny bug I found on the vanilla build:
                    This realla made me laugh
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

haha i stared at it for like 5 mins

Comment

bugs make everyone's life better. i love them.

looks like a zambie grabbed her in the infinity.

Comment

Everyone except Ada.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            or just mysteriously disappears. it could go either way with her.

Comment

• i decided to download pvb

not even as good as what we have had for awhile now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                i decided to download pvb

not even as good as what we have had for awhile now.
                                It's even better than what we have had since Feb. A lot better.

I am very much looking forward to the teams completed build, but I was always more interested in untouched vanilla builds.

Comment

Working...
                                X