Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing again the four scenarios of RE2. The right timeline is ClaireA/LeonB. Because in LeonA/ClaireB Sherry didn't get infected with G-virus, and in ClaireA/LeonB, yes. In RE6 Sherry has been infected by the G. With this I want to say, ClaireA/LeonB is canon. And in this forum already said a lot of times that progresion of scenarios ClaireA/LeonB was much similar to the RE1.5 game progresion.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
      I've been playing again the four scenarios of RE2. The right timeline is ClaireA/LeonB. Because in LeonA/ClaireB Sherry didn't get infected with G-virus, and in ClaireA/LeonB, yes. In RE6 Sherry has been infected by the G. With this I want to say, ClaireA/LeonB is canon. And in this forum already said a lot of times that progresion of scenarios ClaireA/LeonB was much similar to the RE1.5 game progresion.
      Nope.

All four scenarios are canon. It's a mash-up of events, with precise events dictated by later games. Some things from Leon A are canon, some from Leon B, some from Claire A, some from Claire B, etc...
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• What a mess!!! The same than RE1.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          i decided to download pvb

not even as good as what we have had for awhile now.
          Really, what do you expect?. It's the untouched version of a game that was barely completed in the first place

If there was no IGAS people would be raving on about this being the greatest thing since sliced bread

Comment

• Interesting structural change! I wonder what's in the new alcove... The save point seems to be situated at the bottom of the stairwell, so perhaps an item box resides at the top?

---

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Too bad the 1.5 watermark covers the second line of text, which seems to be the most important of the two there. The first one is "エルザ!屋上に行っちゃダメだ!!" which would mean "Elza! DO NOT go to the rooftop!" or "Elza! We must not go to the rooftop!", while the second line is visible only for the last part "ヤバイxxがいやがる", where the only readable part is probably something like "I've got a bad feeling ---".
            「いやがる」and「しやがる」are rather brash forms of 「いる」and「する」respectively, although the former is more commonly used to mean something like "dislike" or "hate" (or perhaps "bad feeling" as you had suggested).

The text simply says:

エルザ!屋上に行っちゃダメだ!!
            ...何か...何だかヤバイ怪物がいやがる

Elza! Don't go to the rooftop!!
            ...There's something...a somewhat dangerous monster
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-07-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              (I somehow doubt that they gracefully open the back door and close it behind them).
              Guess that rules out the hunters then.

Comment

• lol @ Claire poster removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  Guess that rules out the hunters then.
                  haha, that's such a good one
                  Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    lol @ Claire poster removed.
                    Nooo! That was such a good joke. ;_; Let's hope they at least keep the other one.

Comment

• With the way the Facebook page is progressing, I wonder if they could get 1.5*(10^3) likes before Halloween...

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
                        Nooo! That was such a good joke. ;_; Let's hope they at least keep the other one.
                        Don't worry. From the Facebook page: "She was moved somewhere else." ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          With the way the Facebook page is progressing, I wonder if they could get 1.5*(10^3) likes before Halloween...
                          I already asked, nothing is planned for Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post

No Elza either but you see Leon walk up to that bed then a cut scene happens..... I feel like Elza is suppose to be laying there.
                            No, that's supposed to be Marvin lying there. Compare the Inflames images inside the train engine passenger compartment with what we have. Marvin is standing by the outside door in the 40% version. He's not there in the Inflames images. He's probably the one lying here; hence why Leon walks over to look at it. Makes sense, and that part of the 40% build is one of the least finished ....
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                              I already asked, nothing is planned for Halloween.
                              I was just using Halloween as a milestone, given that we received a pretty nice video last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Annnnd....how do you know about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X