Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90s Gamer View Post
    Don't worry. From the Facebook page: "She was moved somewhere else." ...
    Hah yeah I was the one who asked them about that

Comment

• Actually, Ada dying kind of makes sense. I mean, Capcom transferred a lot of things from 1.5 to retail, and perhaps that story detail survived as well. Not to mention the fact that a lot of evidence lends towards that, such as the fact that she's not on the train with the other characters regardless of which playable character you are and her behavior during the scene where she tells Leon how to cure Marvin, implying that she knows she's about to do something she wouldn't survive.

Comment

• It's common belief that she was wounded by a monster somehow and then dies in front of Leon, like in retail.

It's just speculation though. We don't truly know what happens to her.

Comment

• Well, in my opinion, she sacrifices herself to slow down Birkin and allow the others to escape, leaving her fate ambiguous, just like retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
            Well, in my opinion, she sacrifices herself to slow down William and allow the others to escape, leaving her fate ambiguous, just like retail.
            Ah, that's another good one. I was gonna add "or she asks to stay behind", as someone mentioned that to me before. She did try to slow down William earlier in the game when Leon, Ada, and Marvin are taking the elevator down to the lab and William breaks through the elevator door with his arm. Ada shoots at him through the gap and William backs off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
              Well, in my opinion, she sacrifices herself to slow down Birkin and allow the others to escape, leaving her fate ambiguous, just like retail.
              Yeah, if I had to make an educated guess, I'd say she dies in that incubator room before Leon descends down into the Subway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                Hah yeah I was the one who asked them about that
                I see. Nice one!

Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                Well, in my opinion, she sacrifices herself to slow down Birkin and allow the others to escape, leaving her fate ambiguous, just like retail.

Great observation. I wonder what IGAS' take on it will be...

Comment

• Originally posted by 90s Gamer View Post
                  Great observation. I wonder what IGAS' take on it will be...
                  Probably something with the available backgrounds, here's my theory:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Very interesting theory! The backgrounds and this scene in general intrigue me. I made my own if you don't mind.

Spoiler:

It's just another theory though.

Anyone know where to get backgrounds like that? Is there like a resource somewhere, or does everyone just have their own little collection that they ripped from beta/trial? And is there also a resource for bioflames images? The bioflames forums are a mess, and the main site's collection is incomplete. (Sorry if these are noobish questions.)

Comment

• Didn't RMandel say that, on the trial disc, it was confirmed that Ada died? (This was in his Leon's game walkthrough) I know it was mostly conjecture, but he acted as if the there was text in the files that would point to an event relating to Ada's death. Since his videos are on a website that I've lost the link to, I don't remember what he said after the episode was done, and he edited out his notes from the re-uploads, so I wouldn't be able to confirm with quoted text.

Personally, I think Ada would have died in a way similar to Wesker: she causes the Tyrant (or whatever creature) to break out of its tube and it attacks and kills her. This may be the Mr. X (where does that name come from? Streets of Rage?) that we see in concept art for Resident Evil 2, or it could be something else entirely. For all we know, she could have backstabbed Leon like she does in Scenario A of the retail RE2, in a similar manner to Wesker.

It will be interesting what Team IGAS has up their sleeves for the events in their reconstruction.

Comment

• I like these pseudo-storyboards!

---

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        Anyone know where to get backgrounds like that? Is there like a resource somewhere, or does everyone just have their own little collection that they ripped from beta/trial?
                        From The Mortician on RE123: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g...ackgrounds.rar

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        And is there also a resource for bioflames images? The bioflames forums are a mess, and the main site's collection is incomplete. (Sorry if these are noobish questions.)

That's the complete collection. PM me if you want a complete set of the original watermarked JPEG files (obtained by Inflames, organised by Kegluneq).

Comment

• Thanks! And I'll shoot you a PM. I feel a bit late getting these, haha...

Comment

• Latest update from Team IGAS...

EX-41 Grenade Launcher is a good way to celebrate 800 subscribers. This is a very special weapon different from other grenade launchers.

Comment

• Interesting they would add another grenade launcher. I wonder if... Nah, nevermind.

I remember someone in this thread mistaking the M79 for the EX-41 a while back...

Comment

• Question: assuming that Annette dies in the Incubator Room, how does she make her way down to the Subway to say hello to Birkin?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_umbtrain_25.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	403327

Assuming that really is Annette, and not just a non-related character model just standing around......
                                It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

Working...
                                X