View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

    45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

    22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

  1. #21021
    #14 Drain Deimos ChuckthePlant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Maniac Mansion
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Been alive mostly on discord lately. Things are still moving in the back row.
    How can I get in on the discord? Or is it private?
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

  2. #21022
    #42 Majini Darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    We'll see about the announcement day.

  3. #21023
    #28 Super Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    We'll see about the announcement day.
    Hey all just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and hope you all have a happy new year and fingers crossed for some 1.5 news in 2020.

    I still play the Battle Coliseum Gemini made and I still play the 40% build every now and again , still so amazing that I am actually playing a part of 1.5 , never thought in my life I would ever be able to play it lol.

  4. #21024
    #49 Giant Majini Zombie_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    Hey all just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and hope you all have a happy new year and fingers crossed for some 1.5 news in 2020.

    I still play the Battle Coliseum Gemini made and I still play the 40% build every now and again , still so amazing that I am actually playing a part of 1.5 , never thought in my life I would ever be able to play it lol.
    Same. I still cannot believe we finally got 1.5. It's crazy 7 years would of passed since the MZD build leaked. Damn time has flown.

  5. #21025
    #42 Majini Darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    60-80 exists out there, and its possible Igas wasn't lying about having the info from it.

  6. #21026
    #15 Bandersnatch
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    211

    Default

    What does everybody think the January 25th announcement is gonnna be?

  7. #21027
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leftshoe18 View Post
    What does everybody think the January 25th announcement is gonnna be?
    It could be anything. Gemini, last I checked, stopped doing dev streams sometime in 2018, and he only was doing stuff in the RPD from what I remember. Most optimistic I could be is that we'll get the RPD demo build, or, if God truly exists, the 80%/Era 4/5/65%/last build of 1.5 will get leaked out that day, and an announcement that development may continue based on that version of the game.

    I typed this message out with a Steam Controller, btw.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  8. #21028
    #05 Sliding worm SolidSnake11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flak Master View Post
    It could be anything. Gemini, last I checked, stopped doing dev streams sometime in 2018, and he only was doing stuff in the RPD from what I remember. Most optimistic I could be is that we'll get the RPD demo build, or, if God truly exists, the 80%/Era 4/5/65%/last build of 1.5 will get leaked out that day, and an announcement that development may continue based on that version of the game.

    I typed this message out with a Steam Controller, btw.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Highly doubt that any of the internal development builds would leak, usually when it's about prototypes, collectors only manage to get batches of preview builds previously owned by magazine editors, only rarely source codes or internal dev builds leak (like all the Climax stuff that were released like two years ago or so).
    Also, we don't even know if those worked on regular 2MB ram machines, I noticed that in all preview builds of RE2 (1.5 or later), they always strip a lot of debug stuff and only leave the room jump option and the inventory editor, there must be a reason for this.
    I miss the old times.

  9. #21029
    #07 Giant Moth strikedio84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Holy smokes, a big announcement on 25th of this month?, sound so great, i wonder what will be?, to be honest i dont want a demo, because that could make capcom react en stop the full release, its better if they at least reveal the % of the actual progress and a little video showing something more polished and fully functional. and why not THE RELEASE DATE, nahhh that would make capcom react too its better if they release the game randomly on this year.

    but i guess at least judging from the quote BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, at least its a date.

    wee will seeee.

    Btw, did Gemini says where its going to be the announcement? here on this thread?.

  10. #21030
    #21 Hunter Gamma Upaluppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    BOTU
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Any news is good news! I'm looking forward to whatever it might be!

    Suddenly I'm in the mood for classic Resi gameplay again.

  11. #21031
    #03 Larva
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk300kACkUg

    Check it out. He actually mentions and talks about RE 1.5 quite a bit, including that there's a restoration effort!

  12. #21032
    #15 Bandersnatch
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strikedio84 View Post
    Holy smokes, a big announcement on 25th of this month?, sound so great, i wonder what will be?, to be honest i dont want a demo, because that could make capcom react en stop the full release, its better if they at least reveal the % of the actual progress and a little video showing something more polished and fully functional. and why not THE RELEASE DATE, nahhh that would make capcom react too its better if they release the game randomly on this year.

    but i guess at least judging from the quote BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, at least its a date.

    wee will seeee.

    Btw, did Gemini says where its going to be the announcement? here on this thread?.
    I bet it'll either be here or on his twitter.

  13. #21033
    #35 Nemesis Deathlygasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,051

    Default HOLY SMOKES BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

    I was thinking about 1.5 all day and decided to pop on here and I am so glad I did. I personally hope for an RPD demo as opposed to an 80% leak. While I would love to have the 80% I would rather have the IGAS build first as it would be closer to a finished game then get the oppurtunity to play 80% after. Speaking of 1.5 did anyone see that fan recreated Birkin 2 form? I'll link it below!

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...ation#imagebox

  14. #21034
    #04 Bee Juvenal-_Leon98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I was thinking about 1.5 all day and decided to pop on here and I am so glad I did. I personally hope for an RPD demo as opposed to an 80% leak. While I would love to have the 80% I would rather have the IGAS build first as it would be closer to a finished game then get the oppurtunity to play 80% after. Speaking of 1.5 did anyone see that fan recreated Birkin 2 form? I'll link it below!

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...ation#imagebox
    I am still waiting for the IGAS version that 80%.

    That version of Birkin is very old and improved, minus some 2 parts since the game crashes, or they are deformed if I edit them if it would not be much more faithful.

    While waiting for the IGAS version I am doing things for 1.5, for now the rooms, is an example 3F corridor elevator

    Name:  IMG_20191230_191257.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  68.4 KB

  15. #21035
    #35 Nemesis Deathlygasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
    I am still waiting for the IGAS version that 80%.

    That version of Birkin is very old and improved, minus some 2 parts since the game crashes, or they are deformed if I edit them if it would not be much more faithful.

    While waiting for the IGAS version I am doing things for 1.5, for now the rooms, is an example 3F corridor elevator

    Name:  IMG_20191230_191257.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  68.4 KB
    I personally wonder how IGAS got their models, while we haven't seen them I imagine them to be very faithful. I remember bzork telling me back as far as 2015 that they already had the models for the Alligator and Birkin 2-4 not sure if they made them from scratch or had other means... I know for a fact I will shit myself with fear and excitement the day I finally see the models!

  16. #21036
    #28 Super Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Update tomorrow , fingers crossed it's not an update just to say the game is canned

  17. #21037
    #35 Nemesis Deathlygasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    Update tomorrow , fingers crossed it's not an update just to say the game is canned
    Update isn't until the 25 actually aka the 1 year anniversary of the remake of 2 ironically

  18. #21038
    #28 Super Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    729

    Default

    ah okay thanks lol

  19. #21039
    #35 Nemesis Deathlygasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Four more days!!!!

  20. #21040
    #04 Bee Juvenal-_Leon98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I personally wonder how IGAS got their models, while we haven't seen them I imagine them to be very faithful. I remember bzork telling me back as far as 2015 that they already had the models for the Alligator and Birkin 2-4 not sure if they made them from scratch or had other means... I know for a fact I will shit myself with fear and excitement the day I finally see the models!
    I think they only used the parts of the single Birkin 1.5 model, several parts of the Re2 version, mixing and editing the textures and a 3d model to look like conceptual art, that's what I did and it's the most logical

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •