Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
    This was my assumption as well, with Elza fleeing her dorm and Leon witnessing the collision and deciding to report the news.
    There's not really any other option for how Elza and her bike crashed into the police station....

Comment

• The only thing that perplexes me is the duration between the outbreak start and the point elza breaks in. The zombies are more than likely gonna be banging on the glass doors of the prescient at some point in time. Are you honestly telling me that those GLASS doors remain UNTOUCHED before elza broke them herself? Well theres always the argument that they were being very discreet within and trying not to attract attention to the building but ehhh

Comment

• We talked about this way, way early in the thread, but analysing the lobby, it seems the entrance is ELEVATED and ascends via stairs. This may or may not affect Elza crashing into the station. ALSO, another possibility is that the shutters were already down, and Elza crashed into them, damaging the shutters and letting zombies crawl through - the fact that zombies are entering the station might be more alarming to Leon than witnessing a crash on the street.
        Last edited by doriantoki; 10-11-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          We talked about this way, way early in the thread, but analysing the lobby, it seems the entrance is ELEVATED and ascends via stairs. This may or may not affect Elza crashing into the station. ALSO, another possibility is that the shutters were already down, and Elza crashed into them, damaging the shutters and letting zombies crawl through - the fact that zombies are entering the station might be more alarming to Leon than witnessing a crash on the street.
          Mhm, I somewhat remember this. I don't see in what way the stairs affect anything though (besides posing as a ramp for Elza to get some air). Also, it's possible they had the emergency shutter open for surviving citizens seeking shelter (like Elza).

I think she just lost control of her motorcycle, smashed through the front of the station, noticed zombies were coming, and hit the emergency shutter switch in a panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
            The only thing that perplexes me is the duration between the outbreak start and the point elza breaks in. The zombies are more than likely gonna be banging on the glass doors of the prescient at some point in time. Are you honestly telling me that those GLASS doors remain UNTOUCHED before elza broke them herself? Well theres always the argument that they were being very discreet within and trying not to attract attention to the building but ehhh
            The lobby was dark and there was no one inside. Until Elza came along, there really was nothing in there to attract the zombies' attention.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              We talked about this way, way early in the thread, but analysing the lobby, it seems the entrance is ELEVATED and ascends via stairs. This may or may not affect Elza crashing into the station.
              Indeed, a short flight of stairs lies at the foot of the RPD's main entrance. I explained this earlier in the thread with background images showing the staircase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000067.png
Views:	5
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	403342

Originally posted by Renard View Post
              I don't see in what way the stairs affect anything though (besides posing as a ramp for Elza to get some air).
              Yep, it's short enough to act as a ramp for her motorcycle.

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              ALSO, another possibility is that the shutters were already down, and Elza crashed into them, damaging the shutters and letting zombies crawl through - the fact that zombies are entering the station might be more alarming to Leon than witnessing a crash on the street.
              Nope, the shutters remain perfectly intact until the zombies break through them themselves. This means that they were retracted during Elza's entrance.

Name:	00000426.png
Views:	2
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	403340Click image for larger version

Name:	00000430.png
Views:	2
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	403341

Also, it's possible they had the emergency shutter open for surviving citizens seeking shelter (like Elza).
              The officers likely never had a chance to close them; many of them were out on duty fighting the outbreak in the streets.

I think she just lost control of her motorcycle, smashed through the front of the station, noticed zombies were coming, and hit the emergency shutter switch in a panic.
              Hitting the emergency shutter switch is one possibility (where's the switch though?), but it's also possible that the shutters came down as an emergency response to the glass shattering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                (where's the switch though?)

Name:	shutterleon.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	403343Click image for larger version

Name:	shutterleon1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	403344

Comment

• Ah, yes, I remember, thanks for clearing that up.

So then I take it the shutters are running on a backup power system since the station has no power?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9190[/ATTACH]
                    Good catch, thanks!

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    So then I take it the shutters are running on a backup power system since the station has no power?
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Another idea for the lobby could be that the lights were turned off on purpose so as to not draw attention from the zombies.

Comment

• In case people are having problems picturing how she gets into the station-

She rides perpendicularly toward the prescient, sees zombies on both the left and right sides on the paralleling street front of the station so intentionally or unintentionally to evade the zombies, she does a straight-on ^lowside crash, losing her shoe in the process. Now here she can either dismount the bike seconds before and allowing the momentum of the bike to break the entrance, recover and run in seconds after, or she never dismounts, risk ripping up her legs and break in-her person and all, then slide out as you see in the video and probably roll in a few feet with the momentum as the bike decelerates lightly hitting the front desk. As she mentally recovers, she rushes back to the front entrance looking about to find the shutter button, scrambling to press it. She then looks out the shutters seeing them slowly come towards the door and thats when the cgi would end.
                        I would imagine the cgi dialogue going along the lines of her saying seconds before lowsiding "Well this is one way I could make it in..." or "No other choice!" while approaching followed split-second before breaking the front entrance saying a one liner "Knock Knock!".
                        "MY SHOE!"
                        Last edited by NEOMEGA; 10-11-2013, 05:27 PM. Reason: DAT SHOE

Comment

• Just a thought here guys regarding Team IGAS and their Facebook fan page. Again, as we know, every 100 more likes they get, they release some new picture and what not. I was thinking of maybe using Reddit and get the word out about the Team IGAS Facebook page. By doing so, they could increase their like percentage by 1000s....just a thought. For those who know how to use Reddit and do this, we could possibly get more pictures and info this way instead of the slow climb they have now at about 850 likes.

So somebody good at using Reddit should do this, who knows, maybe after a certain amount of likes we could get that demo version IGAS is going to put out.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Everyone, Do you know " RDT Script Editor"?
                            What is the Rdt editor?

But, RDT Script Editor's link is broken...
                            Do you have RDT Editor?
                            I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
                              Everyone, Do you know " RDT Script Editor"?
                              What is the Rdt editor?

But, RDT Script Editor's link is broken...
                              Do you have RDT Editor?
                              A place to discuss, present, and develop tools, showcase work, or release tutorials pertaining to the modification of the Resident Evil games.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Thank you for tell me!
                                I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

Working...
                                X