Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    What im saying that 1.5 is not capable of handling that number of polygons like the one in the final version, so i think when you face the alligator in 1.5 it will start to attack the player underneath the water not showing its whole body and not be able to swim out chasing you through tunnels like the one in RE2, due to the graphic engine's limitations had to offer, i think it would be very similar to this boss battle from dino crisis !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-59rTKNi4
    Is there not a picture that shows the big alligator chasing Leon in the sewers?, read the post above me, it's spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
      Is there not a picture that shows the big alligator chasing Leon in the sewers?, read the post above me, it's spot on.
      I've only seen two.

One features a small alligator approaching Leon with a partially complete background.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.6bossfight01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	401592

The "Giant Alligator Boss" turned out to be a shrub, mislabeled by Inflames.

Name:	bh2.sewer.6bossfight02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	401593

Comment

• So is that outside area the way in to the sewers? We know you come out next to the factory, people assume you access the sewers from the basement, but is there any evidence of that?

Comment

• I would assume so.

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.10servicearea04.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	401597 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.10servicearea05.jpg
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	401598 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.10servicearea06.jpg
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	401599 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.1manhole09.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	401600 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.1manhole10.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	401601

You can see the manhole on the third picture (after Leon and Marvin push the cargo), and there seems to be a cutscene when you reach the sewers. It sounds logical if you consider that previously to it, you must fight a boss, too. I think Leon gets access to Elza's manhole earlier, but I have yet to determine why he goes there. Perhaps it gets access to the Basement?

I don't understand how Elza gets access to the sewers though. She fights her boss in the conference (or media) room. Afterwards, she travels the outside of the RPD with John to get to the manhole. And then she is seen in the sewers. However, there is a picture of her in the service area with the cargo pushed and a box of shotgun shells. We also know that in the manhole Leon descends, Elza has a cutscene with Sherry. Have Inflames or Alzaire ever commented on this?

Name:	bh2.sewer.1manhole06.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	401602 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.1manhole07.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	401603 Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.1manhole08.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	401604

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• If I remember rightly the text seen during the scene with John at the top of the manhole says "there is a little girl inside" or something to that effect. I'd guess, there's two entrances to the sewers? Does anyone know if there's any reason to return to the RPD? Perhaps parts of the RPD and sewers are inaccessible to a certain character untill they've fulfilled certain tasks, at which point they can return and explore previously inaccessible areas. Like, do we have any pictures of Leon in the conference room? Or in the spider sewers? Of pictures of Elza near the alligator boss? Just trying to put two and two together of course, I'm probably way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              So is that outside area the way in to the sewers? We know you come out next to the factory, people assume you access the sewers from the basement, but is there any evidence of that?
              As far as I know, the sewers can be accessed by either the manhole in the auto-service room, or from outside the RPD (which that mislabeled screenshot depicts). I believe Leon uses the former and Elza the latter.

Comment

• The pictures of Elza in the service bay and Leon in the outside area can easily be explained as them being able to return to the RPD, since there's no indication that you can't do that once you've already gone to the sewers. Leon taking Elza's route in the Complete Disk video is either the devs screwing around with the debug menu. It can also be another indication that, as Leon, you can still head all the way back up to the top of the RPD and take the route Elza has unblocked after you've already gone to the sewers. You can do it in retail, so it's likely they mirrored it from 1.5.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-12-2012, 09:47 PM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  Leon taking Elza's route in the Complete Disk video is either the devs screwing around with the debug menu or another indication that, as Leon, you can still head all the way back up to the top of the RPD and take the route Elza has unblocked. You can do it in retail, so it's highly likely they mirrored it from 1.5.
                  Probably, yeah.

Maybe they hadn't fully solidified elements of the plot yet either? But generally what you're saying makes the most logical sense.

Comment

• Seeing as how the Complete Disk videos are apparently recorded gameplay from the final build or one that is close to final, I think it's more likely that they were just screwing around with room jump. Even in the 40% build, you can see that they already had the Elza and Leon's respective routes in mind because of Leon's Gorilla boss fight in the garage and the Elza cutscene with John beside the manhole.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-12-2012, 10:12 PM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• I believe these are the only two pictures of the alligator boss, and they're pretty dark and indistinguishable, but there's one for Leon:

Name:	bh2_alligator_leon.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	401609

...and one for Elza.

Name:	bh2_alligator_elza.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	401610

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        The pictures of Elza in the service bay and Leon in the outside area can easily be explained as them being able to return to the RPD, since there's no indication that you can't do that once you've already gone to the sewers. Leon taking Elza's route in the Complete Disk video is either the devs screwing around with the debug menu. It can also be another indication that, as Leon, you can still head all the way back up to the top of the RPD and take the route Elza has unblocked after you've already gone to the sewers. You can do it in retail, so it's likely they mirrored it from 1.5.
                        At which point of the Conplete Disc is Leon taking Elza's route?

Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                        I believe these are the only two pictures of the alligator boss, and they're pretty dark and indistinguishable, but there's one for Leon:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7098[/ATTACH]

...and one for Elza.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7099[/ATTACH]
                        is it not possible to clean up the image in photoshop of something?

Comment

• I'd clean them up, but i have no skills in, or even rudimentary knowledge of photoshop related endeavors.

Comment

• At which point of the Conplete Disc is Leon taking Elza's route?
                            Last few seconds of the RPD video. The part where Leon jumps down from the balcony and lands on a bunch of barrels leads to the area in these screenshots:

Name:	53386510151474158570414.jpg
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	401611
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I cant see anything in that picture, but most of i said is true, the alligator is not big as the one in RE2 or maybe because they are regular enemies to face down the sewers rather than a boss fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                                I believe these are the only two pictures of the alligator boss, and they're pretty dark and indistinguishable, but there's one for Leon... and one for Elza.
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X