Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the account name of the guy on YouTube? Probably notorious.
    Last edited by News Bot; 09-13-2012, 05:21 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
      Hey , i found a guy in youtube claiming to have 1.5. I E-mailed him , and he said that he is going to send me UNSEEN pics of the game to prove me that is true... IDK what to believe lol , if this is actually true it would be awesome. Ill attach the E-mails:

ME: I saw your comment on youtube !! please tell me u have it !! LEAK IT TO THE WEB !! BE A NICE PERSON !!!!!!
      HIM:It was hard to get that game and now I'm doing business on it. So if you are interested, it will cost you 30$ for the game. It will include the game and the special emulator for it.
      And you shouldn't put it to the WEB. If you agree with this, let me know.
      ME:hahaha this looks like a scam , i need some Screenshots of never seen areas , or different angles... i want to believe that you actually have the game... if you send me that , ill buy it to you
      HIM:Ok. I'm in a trip at the moment. I will play the game probable on monday and send you some screenshots.
      MEkay , ill wait for u.
      just send me pics that have never been seen before... Oh , btw. Do u have the 40% build or the 65% - 80% one?

And thats it... i just hope this isnt a scam. Sorry if i upset some of u for believing this could be true... I never lose hope hehe
      In the mean time don't post any source links related to this guy, so no one else can mail him back and screw things up again, that if he's saying the truth !

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
        Hey , i found a guy in youtube claiming to have 1.5. I E-mailed him , and he said that he is going to send me UNSEEN pics of the game to prove me that is true... IDK what to believe lol , if this is actually true it would be awesome. Ill attach the E-mails:

ME: I saw your comment on youtube !! please tell me u have it !! LEAK IT TO THE WEB !! BE A NICE PERSON !!!!!!
        HIM:It was hard to get that game and now I'm doing business on it. So if you are interested, it will cost you 30$ for the game. It will include the game and the special emulator for it.
        And you shouldn't put it to the WEB. If you agree with this, let me know.
        ME:hahaha this looks like a scam , i need some Screenshots of never seen areas , or different angles... i want to believe that you actually have the game... if you send me that , ill buy it to you
        HIM:Ok. I'm in a trip at the moment. I will play the game probable on monday and send you some screenshots.
        MEkay , ill wait for u.
        just send me pics that have never been seen before... Oh , btw. Do u have the 40% build or the 65% - 80% one?

And thats it... i just hope this isnt a scam. Sorry if i upset some of u for believing this could be true... I never lose hope hehe
        Sounds to me like someone found himself a cheap way to scam people into giving him money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Sounds to me like someone found himself a cheap way to scam people into giving him money.
          Yea , i thought the same thing... thats why i asked him to send me unseen stuff of 1.5. BTW , i apologize again if this upsets some of u :/
          Last edited by Morellus; 09-13-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Yeahhh. Looks like a grade-A scammer.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAl...Y&feature=plcp

1gameview ---> his youtube acc, just scroll down in the comments and you will see him saying if someone is interesting on getting 1.5.
              thanks dude, you did it right. instead curse the dude accusing him for saying foolishness, you ask him politely. lets hope the dude is not confused and its not the fanmade one. ive saw the same once, people saying "i played it!" but just the russian fan made. actually, the curious in this is that the youtube video is from our great friend braders1986. dont worry, i just put thumbs up on his comment!

Comment

• Well, I guess we'll have to sit on our hands and wait to see if he sends new screenshots... I would actually Paypal him money for the screenshots alone, and even more for video footage. That should be a good way to see if he's lying (I'd ask for a sample first, of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  Well, I guess we'll have to sit on our hands and wait to see if he sends new screenshots... I would actually Paypal him money for the screenshots alone, and even more for video footage. That should be a good way to see if he's lying (I'd ask for a sample first, of course).
                  If you said that directly to him, he will get greedy and ask for more money ! he maybe release the screen shots for free !
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    If you said that directly to him, he will get greedy and ask for more money ! he maybe release the screen shots for free !
                    He might release screenshots and/or videos for free, but then he has absolutely no incentive to do anything. He could just say "oh sorry, I'm on a trip, I'll do it later" and then disappear. I'd rather have new information from a greedy asshole than nothing from a nice guy.

Comment

He might release screenshots and/or videos for free, but then he has absolutely no incentive to do anything. He could just say "oh sorry, I'm on a trip, I'll do it later" and then disappear. I'd rather have new information from a greedy asshole than nothing from a nice guy.
                      Thats actually true... if he doesnt contact me on monday, tuesday or even wednesday , that means hes a scammer :c

Comment

• Monday will come and then we will see if he's was saying the truth or not !

Comment

If you show him that you are willing to pay a lot of cash, he might become a greedy bastard, because he didn't ask for any money for the pictures in the first place unless he won't release them for free, then you can start to negotiate him !

Comment

• I don't keep up to date with 1.5 but reading these last few comments I just gotta say.

Do NOT give the power to anyone with 1.5 because that will show them just how far they can turn the screw for profit from fans like you guys. Sure it might start with a 10 or 20 for a video, but it will only get worse and more money will be demanded if you get that type of person.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              The pictures of Elza in the service bay and Leon in the outside area can easily be explained as them being able to return to the RPD, since there's no indication that you can't do that once you've already gone to the sewers. Leon taking Elza's route in the Complete Disk video is either the devs screwing around with the debug menu. It can also be another indication that, as Leon, you can still head all the way back up to the top of the RPD and take the route Elza has unblocked after you've already gone to the sewers. You can do it in retail, so it's likely they mirrored it from 1.5.
                              I find this to be... too awkward. Why would Capcom release video footage of a Leon segment that was completely optional, and would be, most likely, missed by players when they went through the game for the first time? Wouldn't it be more logical to show Elza there instead of Leon, to at least provide some sense of gameplay progression? It seems like a weird choice. I think there's more to that place than we know of. But there's no way of knowing without getting our hands on Beta 40%, or at least, without someone telling us about it.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              At the very least, if this gets released, people will have a real "survival horror" to play for the first time in a few years. But on the flip side, I can imagine it being underwhelming and the flaws that caused them to scrap it will become apparent. At least then we will have to do with less beta zealots.
                              How can it not be underwhelming? This beta was only completed at about 40%. Alzaire explained that most rooms were missing. There's probably a lot of stuff that would have to be polished before the game was released. I don't even think that the 60-80% final beta would be an accurate vision of whatever the final product should have been if it wasn't cancelled. What would people say about Resident Evil 2 if they only had played Beta 2 instead of the retail product?

I'm not expecting anything from this beta. Heck, I'm not even expecting a lot from the final beta. At least when it comes to gameplay. I'm more thrilled about the atmosphere and location design than fighting the walking dead in an engine that is probably outdated to the retail product.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Sorry to get off topic, but I was looking through the background files for the BH1.5 Labs, and many areas look identical or at least very similar to the BH2 Labs, as has long been known to the community. However, can someone tell me which BH1.5 Lab backgrounds are indeed perfectly identical to their retail counterparts? Also, it seems like almost every background in the Train area has remained completely unchanged between retail and 1.5 (except maybe the control panel that says "Diesel", rather than the one with the fuse sockets).

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, there are more differences than I had thought. Most of these differences amount to slight camera-angle shifts and various small details / scraps littering the areas.
                              To be quite frank, I don't think there's a single room that hadn't some change to it before being incorporated in the retail product. Even the "Wreckage of a Mad Experiment" room (or GUEST room) had some small, but significant changes to it, such as camera-angle shifts, and that was probably the least changed laboratory location from the retail product.

There is something completely unchanged in "pure" design from BH1.5 in BH2, though. But I'll let you figure that one out. (Hint: it's from a background but not a location you can visit)

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Man oh man another one claiming to have the game, but hey you never know. I'd be sweet if we could score the game for cheap. I have my own thoughts on this matter though..
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X