Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
    HIM:It was hard to get that game and now I'm doing business on it. So if you are interested, it will cost you 30$ for the game. It will include the game and the special emulator for it.
    SCAMMY SCAAAM! SCAMMY SCAAAM!

Now seriously, it doesn't work like that. It's not that simple, it's not that easy. And I thought I was silly in my negotiation of a somewhat unseen prototype.
    Last edited by Aleff; 09-13-2012, 07:44 PM.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
      I didn't see a place where to post these at, so I thought this thread was appropriate enough.

Some backgrounds for Resident Evil 1.5's police station. They were modified/stretched from the Leon/Elza Character Select Screen in RE1.5.
      Colvin posted a very similar image on Bioflames a while ago:

Click image for larger version

Name:	copyofrearentrance001dd1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	401618

I tried to re-create it using the Playstation Museum video and iPhoto:

Name:	colvin_edit.png
Size:	509.9 KB
ID:	401619

How did you guys rip that background from the character select screen?

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
      「マーヴィン!これは・・・ラクーン警察の警官じゃないか!」
      "Marvin! Isn't this... an officer of the Raccoon Police?!"

(Sorry, just doing what the image told me to...)

Also, does anyone know the source of these two Bioflames images? I think they might be from a video, but I'm not sure.

Name:	l13.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	401620Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	401621
      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-13-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• I find this to be... too awkward. Why would Capcom release video footage of a Leon segment that was completely optional, and would be, most likely, missed by players when they went through the game for the first time? Wouldn't it be more logical to show Elza there instead of Leon, to at least provide some sense of gameplay progression? It seems like a weird choice. I think there's more to that place than we know of. But there's no way of knowing without getting our hands on Beta 40%, or at least, without someone telling us about it.
        You have to understand, this footage was released in 1997. Back then, nobody knew anything about 1.5. It didn't really matter if Leon was somewhere he shouldn't be since the people who watched it didn't know that (or at least back then). As for why he's taking Elza's route, I figure they thought showing him and Marvin pushing a big crate isn't a very exciting way to end the video. If it had been Elza's segment they recorded, I guess John would be following you around, and they probably didn't want to show that.
        Spoiler:

However, can someone tell me which BH1.5 Lab backgrounds are indeed perfectly identical to their retail counterparts?
        The freezer room remains completely the same. The only thing that's different is the close-up of the container with the robotic arm.
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-13-2012, 10:42 PM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• here is the lab : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRcDwchPAM

Comment

• Am I the only one who noticed this reply on that youtube video?
            when if to buy, maybe not to buy from scam like this. real is to the free of patience, but not release when the people scam und lie /watch?v=emJdCxcaW6g
            MrBZork in reply to 1gameview (Show comment) 4 hours ago
            For those who cannot figure out the link or just missed the comment, here it goes:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              Am I the only one who noticed this reply on that youtube video?

For those who cannot figure out the link or just missed the comment, here it goes:
              ive saw this dude zork somewhere...

its good to wake up in the morning and contemplate an hallucination like this...

Comment

• " real is to the free of patience" i hope this means what i think it does...

Comment

• Well this is hilarious.

" real is to the free of patience" i hope this means what i think it does...
                  Seems like they're actually reading this thread and care enough to prevent scams. I think it means exactly what it means.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-14-2012, 08:59 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Someone was smart enough to give him $30?

Comment

• Can someone explain to me, WTF was that ? they were supposed to be running from the t-virus infection and now they're being chased by deadly scams LOL !
                      Last edited by Guest; 09-14-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• This game contains scenes of explicit scams and obvious frauds !

Comment

• Wait a second, WHAT THE HELL.

I didn't watch the video because I thought it would be some kind of rant of someone who was scammed made in Movie Maker with a still of RE 1.5 in the background...

What the... what?! What in the... damn I'm confused right now, if this is legit (very likely), then I'm surprised that they even cared about that low-brow scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            ive saw this dude zork somewhere...

its good to wake up in the morning and contemplate an hallucination like this...
                            That video looks like curator build which is hacked by those italien guys. u can see by sherry clothes and john has a face. In original curator build john has no face and sherry has green clothes
                            sigpic

Comment

• Is this mean its from the very same facebook guys who were working on completing the build ? i hope it will see the day of light someday !

Comment

• Things just got hilarious.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X