Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the question is, is the sfx/bgm real? Look at that "Open door" sound, it's crappy but it is not hard to believe that it was intended to sound like that before Retail RE2. And that bgm is pretty eerie, very cool.

EDIT: As we Brazilians (huehue br br) say, "O seguro morreu de velho": (I reuploaded the video, but I'll only post it here if the original goes down)
    Last edited by Aleff; 09-14-2012, 11:33 AM.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Aleff, there's no real need for another upload of the same video. It's not like it's gonna disappear any time soon, plus it would be better to have all the traffic and posts going onto the original video, instead of creating a million clones that would only randomly scatter that kind of information. A re-upload would be nice only in the case the original video was lost.

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
      those italien guys
      Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2012, 11:30 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• True, I'll remove the video from my post, but it will be on youtube JUST IN CASE.

Now why I'm suddenly so EXCITED with that video? lol
        Last edited by Aleff; 09-14-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          True, I'll remove the video from my post, but it will be on youtube JUST IN CASE.
          You could keep it private and make it public again if bzork's goes down. I think their intention with that video was to spread the information, not scatter it. ;)

Now why I'm suddenly so EXCITED with that video? lol
          Must be because of the RE2 factory music and Elza closing the video by shooting at the camera. :p
          Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Must be because of the RE2 factory music and Elza closing the video by shooting at the camera. :p
            I guess it is the factory music + pixel perfect video + funny dialog edit, haha. First Black Mesa being released, now that video. I guess it's just a matter of time now.

But I'm puzzled with the grammar of the video uploader?

Comment

• Google translator phun! Or maybe not. Still, he's not a native speaker, so it's not weird at all for him to be speaking funny.
              Last edited by Gemini; 09-14-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Does it mean its going to be released ? for the love of god someone tell me if this true or not !
                Last edited by Guest; 09-14-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• OMG what an hallucinating twist!

first i thought he was just a noobish dude who played the fan made, second i thought the dude was a dumb liar, and now this VERY crazy video in the one of our friend braders, he will gonna goes crazy after knowing this!!!! I was shot by ELZA, lock me in, im crazy!!!

Comment

• Elza can shot me as many times as she want and i will still get her !

Comment

• If this game gets released, i will die happily ever after !

Comment

• According to his profile, he is from Spain; that doesn't match up with the previous Portuguese group right?

Comment

• Well, there never was a portuguese or italian team anyway.

Comment

• omg, whata hell is going on.....
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• The day of judgement is near, all 1.5 unbelievers will suffer for their sins and the believers will reluctant to play it forever !

Comment

• Well that was a nice way to start my day...

Alzaire, say something!

Comment

Working...
                                X