Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post

The only thing I know is that they can't delay the original dialogues. I had to pause it to read the sentences on the video.

And I have the feeling that those "least known areas" are far from complete, because every new footage shows the same places we know... well I'm not an expert but that's my opinion.
    Interesting point, but there should be a lot of unfinished stuff since it is quite early buld. If you look biohazard 2 beta 2, then you will see unfinished cars and stuff. And its quite close to final version.

And about delaying dialogues, as being gameshark and hex hacker myself, I can assure you that changing the dialogue speed is certainly very easy. There are two types of these, constant speed (mostly RPG style games) and scripted speed, in latter, the speed is defined by dialogue scrept as parameter. In my opinion Biohazard uses scripted speed. And if they got the dialogue hacked in a way that they can have any amount of lines of chat (there is possibility that originally elza,john and cherry talk same amount of lines though) then changing dialogue speed is no hard thing for these hackers....
    Last edited by Marvin; 09-15-2012, 10:27 AM.
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• just need a heads up lol. so is that video on youtube with elza , john and sherry a little preview of what the hackers can do with it and these are the same hackers that said they were going to relaese the game when they have finished doing what they are doing with the game. am I right ?

the video looked very cool everything about 1.5 looks amazing lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
        Are u sure?? All ive ever seen about Chief Irons is his office (filled with zombies lol), his concept art , and leon acting as a placeholder for a wounded Chief Irons lying back in the couch.
        There is also a photo from Inflames old source with chief Irons (early model i guess) on both character stories

Edit:

Here you go

Last edited by Ketsui; 09-15-2012, 10:49 AM.
        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          just need a heads up lol. so is that video on youtube with elza , john and sherry a little preview of what the hackers can do with it and these are the same hackers that said they were going to relaese the game when they have finished doing what they are doing with the game. am I right ?

the video looked very cool everything about 1.5 looks amazing lol .
          I believe the Kendo model used in very early leaked shots is same as in this latest footage. So given that there are two different teams working on same build (?) with same Kendo model seems very unlikely to me. So i suppose this is the same team (or person). And don't forget that the shots from the first page of this thread also show text routine hacking....

Comment

• Its looks like the same build as the curator version, any bright thoughts ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
              There is also a photo from Inflames old source with chief Irons (early model i guess) on both character stories

Edit:

Here you go

This somehow remembers me of Jill and Mikhail in RE3:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1087732595a7746654490l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	401640

Also the Door animation is very similar ~

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                Its looks like the same build as the curator version, any bright thoughts ?
                Same build
                ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

I thought they were completing the build ? is it possible for them to replace the door sequence animation with ladder climbing sequence from RE2 or its not that simple ?
                  It is most likely very simple to replace one animation sequence with another. I believe you'd just have to reference a different file when prompted.

After watching the Goromacida video, I'm tempted to say that this build is probably the most common. It seems like the disc most likely fell into civilian hands because it was intended for early reviewers of the game (probably for various magazines). I'm guessing that someone who worked for one of these magazines made himself a copy at the time (or kept the disc). If this build was indeed intended for reviewers, then it most likely plays very smoothly in the parts intended for review, and very glitchy/buggy for the areas not intended for review (if at all); room hopping was probably necessary to get to such areas. My guess is that the areas intended for review notably exclude the sewers, train, and the second (and third) floors of the RPD. The door from the RPD lobby to the east hallway is most likely locked, and one must enter it from the burning van area after dropping down from the roof and moving the box out of the way, which is why we haven't seen footage or screenshots of it.

Comment

• i think this the only logical way to explain how this build got leaked or maybe one of capcom's ex-employees sold this build to the highest bidder before it was trashed and then disappeared !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post

Edit:

Here you go

Yeah I think the second one was the one I saw in the magazine. I believe I still have it in one of my cupboards somewhere

Comment

• I am not 100% sure that it same build that Curator showed us. But how weapons are held in hands and the textures of Kendo plus Cherry indicate same ERA build for sure.
                        Seems to me that Cherry is also upgraded to retail version OR it is a different build...
                        Here is a little comparations:

Full scans here:

Last edited by Marvin; 09-15-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Yo marvin its good to see you here man, what happened to your BH1.5 project ? because i cant reach your site anymore !

Comment

Yo marvin its good to see you here man, what happened to your BH1.5 project ? because i cant reach your site anymore !
                            Thank You, BH1.5 project is stalled due the reason my time goes to work. Site exists in archive, but yes it is down atm. And project pretty much stopped here:

Edit:
                            btw, many of you might not know the fact, that the early alpha build with different Leon also had some changes:
                            find the differences:

Last edited by Marvin; 09-15-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Who's "Cherry"? I was under the impression that she was called "Sherry", or "SHERLY!" for Birkin & friends.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                                Who's "Cherry"? I was under the impression that she was called "Sherry", or "SHERLY!" for Birkin & friends.
                                sry, my bad, english is not my native language so I do mix up letters like this . The linguistical mistake comes from : http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Cheryl_Mason

Comment

Working...
                                X