Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    I'm going with you! Chris is our old partner you know.
    OK, Let meeeee handle THIS:

Comment

• So the guy in question is among us? I guess that's a good thing, but I can already feel an incoming shitstorm.

Comment

• Everyone chill out, drink a mountain dew and wait for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          So the guy in question is among us? I guess that's a good thing, but I can already feel an incoming shitstorm.
          no, dont take it serious dude, its just hallucinations on my head.

and for the dear ChuckthePlant:

Comment

• we should do a poll for age in this thread... it would be interesting...
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I'm 19.

Comment

• 21 here

Comment

• 23 !

Comment

• Guess I'm 25. Man 1.5 is coming! Can't wait!
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• 24! In a way, it was nice of them to release that latest video, not only shows they're quite aware of what goes on in forums and such, but to also shut down scammers, in a way to prepare people for their own fixed copy?
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Haha first thing I'm doing when its released is first wake up from losing consciousness of joy and then try to get it working on my psp lol

Comment

• Please ...dont fuck this up... dont act like immature little kids... i know u havent done that, but anyways... all i want is 1.5 to be released, dont insult each other , dont send death threats to the ppl in this project , dont ignore their privacy... just dont fuck this up... PLEASE

I APOLIGIZE FOR MY ENGRISH !! (IM NOT AN ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER!!)

EDIT: IM 20 YEARS OLD !! lol
                          Last edited by Morellus; 09-16-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Think with the chaos back in 2007 caused, hopefully people have learnt what and what not to do when it comes to stuff like this again.
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• 22 here, joined Bioflames when I was 15 (during the Kim Dynasty)

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but today marks exactly three years since B.Zork joined THIA. Maybe this was an anniversary gift? Or maybe one will soon be in store?
                              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-16-2012, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• 28. And don't I feel it.

Comment

Working...
                                X