Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    22 here, joined Bioflames when I was 15 (during the Kim Dynasty)

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but today marks exactly three years since B.Zork joined THIA. Maybe this was an anniversary gift? Or maybe one will soon be in store?
    Think your reading too much into the 3 years anniversary thing

Bare in mind, something 'special' for the anniversary of 1.5 since 1997's cancellation would bring us into 2012 - 15 years ago - 15th Anniversary. Unless of course, want to be all technical and go from 96, which then blows that out of the water. :/
    Last edited by Darkside05; 09-16-2012, 04:04 AM.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
        I APOLIGIZE FOR MY ENGRISH !! (IM NOT AN ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER!!)
        Neither do i, lol !

Comment

• Does anyone know how to convert PSX isos to play them on the PSP? I tried multiple times with beta 2 but it never worked. Did anyone successfully convert it?

Comment

• PSX2PSP is the programme I use, it usually always works for every game I've tested on the PSP. Oh, and I think for RE2 you have to use the Japanese SLPS, or something. I don't know if they fixed that.

Comment

• I think that was the issue, since it's not an officially released game. But people successfully converted the BH1 betas, so it should be possible... So it would only work by using the BH2 SLPS then? I guess that's why it wasn't working for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                28. And don't I feel it.
                You and me both!

Comment

• I'm 20 years old. I think I joined the bioflames forums when I was like 12 or 13.

If this does end up getting released, I'm hoping that it'll happen within the year. With the timing of the "leak" and the anti-scam video, they're probably gonna try to line it up with RE6's release and while we're still within 1.5's 15th year of cancellation. I guess November is a good month for a release, so as to coincide with the Curator fiasco? Of course, this is assuming they'll be able to wrap up things in time, but if not then there's always next year.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• BTW leon wears a blue RPD uniform in RE2 right ? but i haven't seen anyone wearing that particular uniform in the RPD building or else where unlike BH1.5 !

Comment

• I have 1.5. My terms are the following:

Give me a Bioflames account, buy me an helicopter, a PS4 (just find it!) and $50000 in gold bars. And a hotdog
                      Last edited by Aleff; 09-16-2012, 10:38 AM.
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• I wish i had a helicopter !

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          I have 1.5. My terms are the following:

Give me a Bioflames account, buy me an helicopter, a PS4 (just find it!) and $50000 in gold bars. And a hotdog
                          Even better: A golden hotdog! Itchy. Scratchy. Tasty.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	longs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	401647
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 09-16-2012, 11:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                            I have 1.5. My terms are the following:

Hahahaha thats just awesome. Hmmmm I hope 1.5 sees the light of day by the end of the year. If not eh I've waited all these years whats a little more time?

So anywho Rick Hunter brought it up about trying to get the retail beta working on psp ans someone said use the japanese slp. Sorry to sound noobish but whats a slp?

Comment

• SLPS is the game's ID, when you finish customizing the game, change the game ID to SLPS01222 which is the Japanese version of resident evil 2 trial edition ID to get it work on the psp, without it, the game will freeze during the warning screen or when you reach the RPD building !
                              This is the PSX PSP compatibility list, scroll down until you get to resident evil 2, then check the notes row on the right to get the necessary information on how to boot the game successfully !
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-16-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X