View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%
Page 12 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

That's what I remember too. And since there's only one disk and only one choice at the beginning, I don't think there's multiple scenarios per characters. It's more like RE1.

But if the whole story was in the same environments without them crossing each other's path, it would have lacked credibility. Maybe that might be one of the reasons why they canceled the whole thing and restarted from scratch.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Shinji knew what he was doing when he wanted to restart the project. I still want to see 1.5 very very much but I also believe the full product we got was vastly superior.

But that's not taking away from the fact that a 80% complete RE2 would make for the best beta release of all time. 1.5 is so different in many areas to the final product it's no wonder almost every fan wants to sink their teeth into it.

Cunt Agent

Quote Originally Posted by shanemurphy View Post
    Shinji knew what he was doing when he wanted to restart the project. I still want to see 1.5 very very much but I also believe the full product we got was vastly superior.

But that's not taking away from the fact that a 80% complete RE2 would make for the best beta release of all time. 1.5 is so different in many areas to the final product it's no wonder almost every fan wants to sink their teeth into it.
    It was Sugimura who wanted to restart the project, Mikami just agreed (as did almost everyone else on the dev team, even the writer and director, Kamiya).
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

#05 Sliding worm Biohazard 1995's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DZIAD View Post

what is in the background? next door? I do not remember this

Source: Bioflames.com - Magazine Scans - BH2 TE (BH1.5 Backgrounds).
    Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 06-23-2012 at 01:31 AM.

#45 Soldier Majini

Quote Originally Posted by News Bot View Post
    It was Sugimura who wanted to restart the project, Mikami just agreed (as did almost everyone else on the dev team, even the writer and director, Kamiya).
    I thought it was Sugimura who was brought in by someone else to rewrite the script and scenarios.

#23 Prototype Tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside05 View Post
    Alzaire can clarify that, but from what I can remember, they don't cross paths in the game.
    From what we know they do not.... But we dont know the story lines and how they could of changed from beta to beta.

Cunt Agent

Quote Originally Posted by geluda View Post
    I thought it was Sugimura who was brought in by someone else to rewrite the script and scenarios.
    Sugimura was hired by Yoshiki Okamoto to rewrite the scenario. While doing so, he suggested that they start over from scratch.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

#30 Birkin Type 2

Wouldn't see something like that happen in today's industry that's for sure.

THIA Staff

TimeShift says hi.

#30 Birkin Type 2

You think a RE6 at 80% complete would get the go ahead to be remade from scratch? no Carnivol because to much money is in the industry today.

THIA Staff

Battlefront 3 was relatively far along. Games get cancelled a lot.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Yea, and in this day studios get shut down for that.

Wouldn't see something like that happen in today's industry that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivol View Post
    TimeShift says hi.
    You think a RE6 at 80% complete would get the go ahead to be remade from scratch? no Carnivol because to much money is in the industry today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borman View Post
    Battlefront 3 was relatively far along. Games get cancelled a lot.
    Yea, and in this day studios get shut down for that.
    Great. Thanks to you bastards, the RE gods will see fit to get RE6 cancelled at 99% completion (becoming RE5.5) and then Capcom will just make a direct sequel to RE5 where their helicopter goes through a time portal and they crash into the RPD circa 1998.... Whoa shit... I hope Anderson doesn't read this. O_O

Note: None of you are bastards. I just used that for effect.
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-18-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Doesn't care for e-peen doriantoki's Avatar

And if that happens none of the old school fans will care because RE6 is part of the "new school" Resident Evil games :p

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doriantoki View Post
    And if that happens none of the old school fans will care because RE6 is part of the "new school" Resident Evil games :p
    I would Celeberate , However if they ended up cancelling it and giving us a BAD VERY VERY BAD Worse than RE5 RE Game ..... Then .... Ugh !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doriantoki View Post
    I don't really agree, after 8 years we can FINALLY fight zombies again. Even if the game has its share of crappy guanados/majini or whatever, it features zombies. That's what I expect from a Resident Evil.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-19-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    I don't really agree, after 8 years we can FINALLY fight zombies again. Even if the game has its share of crappy guanados/majini or whatever, it features zombies. That's what I expect from a Resident Evil.
    That's pretty much how I feel. Plus this may be the last time the veteran characters take the lead.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    i dont get why people say that, only a couple of resident evil games DON'T have zombies. over half the resident evil games in the past 10 years had zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by REmaster View Post
    That's pretty much how I feel. Plus this may be the last time the veteran characters take the lead.
    i would love to have original characters instead of the same ones rehashed, coming closer and closer to harnessing the power of the matrix.

I would love if the series actually hyped up NEW characters rather than bringing back everyone from the past again and again. One thing I liked about 1.5 is that Elza had no connection with Chris, which made it unique.

Quote Originally Posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    i dont get why people say that, only a couple of resident evil games DON'T have zombies. over half the resident evil games in the past 10 years had zombies.
    I'm gonna repeat myself. Last Resident Evil with zombies: Outbreak episode 2 in 2004. 8 years ago.

Last REAL Resident Evil with zombies: Resident Evil 0. TEN years ago.

Thread Information