Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    SLPS is the game's ID, when you finish customizing the game, change the game ID to SLPS01222 which is the Japanese version of resident evil 2 trial edition ID to get work on the psp, without it, the game will freeze during the warning screen or when you reach the RPD building !
    This is the PSX PSP compatibility list, scroll down until you get to resident evil 2, then check the notes row on the right to get the necessary information on how to boot the game successfully !
    http://sonyplus.files.wordpress.com/...ade-em-pdf.pdf
    Thanks buddy.

Comment

• 26 here been into 1.5 since I was a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
        PS4 (just find it!) and $50000 in gold bars. And a hotdog
        Ps4? so CHEAP? gold bars? ask for sylvio santos aiaiaiuiui!

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
          Thanks buddy.
          No problemo ! BTW there is another bug if i remember correctly where the game freeze in the moth room, don't try to open the computer or the game will freeze indefinitely !
          Last edited by Guest; 09-16-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• I thought this was about cool screenshots, not age disclosure. =P
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
              I thought this was about cool screenshots, not age disclosure. =P
              Originally posted by Marvin View Post
              we should do a poll for age in this thread... it would be interesting...
              If Marvin turned this into a Spiderman thread, it would be a Spiderman thread.

Comment

At least we're distracting ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  If Marvin turned this into a Spiderman thread, it would be a Spiderman thread.
                  thats peter parker's concept art for spiderman battle suit, can see it on movie.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	spidermovie14xj4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	401648

im 22, joined here because this thread, but always spent hours seeing pager per page about betaz as a guest!

Comment

It's the new AA meeting for dried up RE1.5 fanatics or something.

Comment

• join us join us

Comment

• one of us one of us.....

Comment

• OK. This is now even more creepy than the 1.5 obsession. Go back to 1.5 talk, kthx. Anything else will be considered off-topic and subjected to *moderation*

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I tried to do this last night... and i failed miserably lol

I suck with the knife :C

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              OK. This is now even more creepy than the 1.5 obsession. Go back to 1.5 talk, kthx. Anything else will be considered off-topic and subjected to *moderation*
                              In other 1.5-related news, I am preparing to decipher and translate all of the Japanese subtitles of the Inflames-exclusive images in one batch (as soon as my source delivers the goods).

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                In other 1.5-related news, I am preparing to decipher and translate all of the Japanese subtitles of the Inflames-exclusive images in one batch (as soon as my source delivers the goods).
                                that sounds cool !

Comment

Working...
                                X