View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%
Page 17 of 1051 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

Obvious this build is older than Inflames/Bioflames version. Can tell with the animation as they scrapped the gun holding at the end, as we got in RE2.

Few things about those two pictures Biohazard 1995 posted:

Why does the older build (top) of Kendo's hairstyle seem more similar to the final RE2 Kendo, when the more complete version (bottom) has Kendo sporting hair that looks spiked almost like Chris Redfield's hair? The more complete version picture has Kendo slightly fatter too. I know this is Capcom we're dealing with here, but why would the earlier 40% build feature an undetailed mesh that looks more similar to the final Kendo while the Bioflames version looks like a completely different character?

And no that doesn't prove it's legit, read my earlier posts. We have found a way to change and modify animations and I do believe someone created a mod for that 1.5 gun animation. The top image looks awfully clean too, almost like it could be one of c2keo's 1.5 reproductions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fakeju.jpg 
Views:	566 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	6824
    Last edited by VirusPunk; 06-21-2012 at 12:56 AM.

That's a low quality shot though? The Elza video on the complete disc that shows John, doesn't look to have spiked hair. Wasn't there an image of John and Leon that Cruator showed?

Banned

Again , Wait people and don't get your hopes down , ignore all those who are trying to do so ;P

Quote Originally Posted by VirusPunk View Post
    The top image looks awfully clean too, almost like it could be one of c2keo's 1.5 reproductions.

Name:	fakeju.jpg 
Views:	566 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	6824
    If he used an emulator like Epsxe you can use filters for graphical improving, nothing strange
    Last edited by Ketsui; 06-21-2012 at 03:53 AM.
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

THIA Staff

Filters wont make a prerendered image any cleaner.

The modded version does have different hair:

Should it be legit or not, the attention to details is still really good. The guy seems to know his subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Borman View Post
    Filters wont make a prerendered image any cleaner.
    He's obviously talking about the models.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-21-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsui View Post
    If he used an emulator like Epsxe you can use filters for graphical improving, nothing strange
    Right , dont mind these point-less posts they have no idea what they are talking about , seriously DXP Just compared the two here http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ic=1803&st=150

Sorry guys , but try again in proving that those shots are fake , because they're not

Name:	MATCH.png 
Views:	508 
Size:	592.7 KB 
ID:	6825

If you can't tell that both shots of John match up, something is clearly wrong with your eyesight.

Cunt Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside05 View Post

Name:	MATCH.png 
Views:	508 
Size:	592.7 KB 
ID:	6825

If you can't tell that both shots of John match up, something is clearly wrong with your eyesight.
    This, apart from the latter being rendered at a higher resolution through an emulator. If it's not legit, it's a pretty amazing reproduction. And none of it looks even slightly like c2keo's reproductions.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by News Bot View Post
    This, apart from the latter being rendered at a higher resolution through an emulator. If it's not legit, it's a pretty amazing reproduction. And none of it looks even slightly like c2keo's reproductions.
    Precisely.
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Wonder if it will be released (if happens, of course) before RE6.

If it's meant to be, wow what a load of years spent on hoping for the day to come, if it's not, I'm sure another 15 year's won't hurt :p

Cunt Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside05 View Post
    Wonder if it will be released (if happens, of course) before RE6.

If it's meant to be, wow what a load of years spent on hoping for the day to come, if it's not, I'm sure another 15 year's won't hurt :p
    I don't think it will be enough to satisfy most of the community since it is only about 40% complete. The goal has always been the last version they scrapped (70%). Will be fun though, and a great milestone. I'm sure there will be plenty of mods to get the most out of it, and it's possible someone will decide to complete it.
    Last edited by News Bot; 06-21-2012 at 05:46 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Shots from second PSM Video

Last edited by Ketsui; 06-21-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsui View Post
    Shots from second PSM Video

My point exactly! Thanks for this

@NewsBot: Yeah I guess it won't for the entire community, but it would for a large group of them including me. Better than nothing I guess.

THIA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Right , dont mind these point-less posts they have no idea what they are talking about , seriously DXP Just compared the two here http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ic=1803&st=150

Sorry guys , but try again in proving that those shots are fake , because they're not
    Great link. I especially liked this bit...

Fuck Curator , he banned me from his stupid fucking FB+YT , Like i give a fuck , at least i made him go mad before he banned me , Lmao i could sense it , That happened long time ago anyway ....
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can't have nice things.

If you're a private collector, and if this average retard is the public you could potentially release your game to, I understand why nothing ever leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by randomwab View Post
    Great link. I especially liked this bit...

Fuck Curator , he banned me from his stupid fucking FB+YT , Like i give a fuck , at least i made him go mad before he banned me , Lmao i could sense it , That happened long time ago anyway ....

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can't have nice things.
    Besides Cruator scenario what did he actually do to make you get him 'mad' and ban you? I'm intrigued to know.

Anyway, besides the point, there is quite a few places we haven't even seen yet properly in the game. Rooms in the RPD, Sewers, etc, that's what I'd love to see first hand.
    Last edited by Darkside05; 06-21-2012 at 07:37 AM.

That was a quote that Randomwab pulled off of that link Darkside. Hmmm, so I see the tables have turned. The RDT editor doesn't make any sense but the fact that Johns model is exactly the same is a good eye-catcher. As said, we will have to wait and see, but I like the effort from both sides to prove its real and to prove its just a mod. Atleast we're doing it in a civil way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradon View Post
    That was a quote that Randomwab pulled off of that link Darkside. Hmmm, so I see the tables have turned. The RDT editor doesn't make any sense but the fact that Johns model is exactly the same is a good eye-catcher. As said, we will have to wait and see, but I like the effort from both sides to prove its real and to prove its just a mod. Atleast we're doing it in a civil way.
    Yeah I knew, think Mrox2 deleted the post, thus it appeared that way.

I still reckon there's no chance it's a mod. The background is too exact, and we've seen what others have done with backgrounds, and they don't match up. Same goes for John's model, in the photo I posted, it's a dead set giveaway it's both legit.

Just waiting for the day it comes...

Thread Information