Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh I'm betting the translation won't be the best. Hoping both are released, not just the modification.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Well I would have worded it a little differently lol

But this guy if he releases it as is would already have done one of the biggest favors for this fanbase. Let the nutters at project Umbrella and dedicated RE2 modders do the changing and translating I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Oh great, a translation worse than CAPCOM's.
        And here I thought I was the one pissing the rain all over the parade
        Last edited by Carnivol; 06-19-2012, 04:50 PM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

• As long as he releases the original and the mod in their original Japanese I have no issue with it.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Well as long as he releases it, my estime for that guy will be on a divine level. Would even gladly donate something.

But I'm seriously wondering what he's working on. The models, translation, but what else? You can't really mod the rooms on the console versions, right?

Comment

• You can mod anything if you have the right software to do it. But decompiling PS1 data, then re-compiling that data and then you gotta compile the entire project and then burn it to a workable ISO for the PS1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                I can confirm it's not a prank, from what I've been told, the guy is a trusted name and it's more real than any other near release in the past.
                Anyone can be a 'trusted name', not doubting you or anyone's enthusiasm but that's still not confirmation of a release. Where were you told about this trustworthy information anyway?
                I'll believe it when it is released or more information is shown, otherwise bit skeptical about this 'release'. Will gladly admit when proved wrong.

Comment

• And we have no idea how far away the release date, even if it they said "soon". But I am optimistic

Comment

• One of the guys in that Facebook post I was speaking with, didn't give me much info than what we know already, but mentioned he was trusted (that he knows perosonally) and that the guy has a release date, but the guy I spoke to doesn't know it as he never was told it...yet

Comment

• I'm optimistic about it as anyone here, just hoping it gets released sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                        You can mod anything if you have the right software to do it. But decompiling PS1 data, then re-compiling that data and then you gotta compile the entire project and then burn it to a workable ISO for the PS1.
                        Decompiling? But that's reverse engineering right? Is it even possible with the PSX?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          Decompiling? But that's reverse engineering right? Is it even possible with the PSX?
                          In this day? I have no idea whatsoever. You gotta be able to de-compile the archive or formats used to compile files for the PS1, then you have to compile those files back into the original archive and THEN you have to make sure that you can make a ISO image that works with a PS1 emulator.

On the PC I believe the ability to read from folders instead of compiled archives allows for PC versions modding but for dated software used with the PS1 it could be much more of a task.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            It's nice of him to do it, but I'm sure there will be fans who would like their hands on the beta he has right now.

Maybe a double release?
                            Probably will be a double release.
                            However, even if i know he's a trusted guy, i'm still a bit skeptical...
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• This was so random and out of the blue, especially for someone to get a hold of the rom. And I wonder if this project is a personal undertaking or there was a demand for it from either the community where he's from or maybe even the person that gave him the rom ... ?

Comment

• Just to clarify:
                                The guy don't own the iso. He have some screenshots and knows who have the game and when will be released.
                                ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Working...
                                X