Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To make significsnt changes to a PSX image you have to be able to modify the exe file to accept the new post change file size, which to my knowledge is extremely difficult to do. Unfortunately that's about as far as my knowledge of this stuff goes.

Comment

• Double release would be the ideal way to go I think. Who knows, after this could open up other builds coming out in the future..
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
        Just to clarify:
        The guy don't own the iso. He have some screenshots and knows who have the game and when will be released.
        Thank you for the clarification Ketsui. By the way, I noticed your location is Italy, can you tell us anymore about this project that we may not already know? The people who are working on this from what I gather, seem to be pretty competent.

Comment

• Man.... If this turns out the way its suppose to.... Its been a long wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
            Man.... If this turns out the way its suppose to.... Its been a long wait....
            Indeed, it's been a long wait. I hope this is true.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You know 1.5 is getting into your mind when you dream of playing it. Agh.

Comment

• I knew bout 1.5 maybe 3 orr 4 years ago ? Well all i know that this isn't random and the time will talk about the truth once it surfaces ....
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Oh great, a translation worse than CAPCOM's.
                  ...that's kinda silly, dude. I mean, think about it; if all this is true, then we have a person or a group of persons not only capable of locating and buying 1.5, for whatever sum of currency it cost, but they have the sources to find it, and apparently can modify the game. We're not clear on how much they can do, but given how hard it is to edit the PC version (and I have Enrico's late night cursing as an indicator) they're probably pretty skilled.

Given the scale and resources here, it's entirely possible they've got a good translator on board. It's not impossible to find them - some anime fan dubbers are infamous for being far closer to the Japanese version than the authorized American version. Hell, I used to know one, way back when.

You aren't the only guy who can accurately translate stuff from the Japanese version.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Oh great, a translation worse than CAPCOM's.
                    ...that's kinda silly, dude. I mean, think about it; if all this is true, then we have a person or a group of persons not only capable of locating and buying 1.5, for whatever sum of currency it cost, but they have the sources to find it, and apparently can modify the game. We're not clear on how much they can do, but given how hard it is to edit the PC version (and I have Enrico's late night cursing as an indicator) they're probably pretty skilled.

Given the scale and resources here, it's entirely possible they've got a good translator on board. It's not impossible to find them - some anime fan dubbers are infamous for being far closer to the Japanese version than the authorized American version. Hell, I used to know one, way back when.

You aren't the only guy who can accurately translate stuff from the Japanese version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

Indeed, I just lack the necessary faith.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        Thank you for the clarification Ketsui. By the way, I noticed your location is Italy, can you tell us anymore about this project that we may not already know? The people who are working on this from what I gather, seem to be pretty competent.
                        Unfortunately i have no other information about the project, and even if i have others i cannot tell to the public. I was asked to remove those screenshots from this guy.
                        I know i may sound like an asshole, but we have to wait a little more ;)
                        Last edited by Ketsui; 06-20-2012, 08:58 AM.
                        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• The more we wait, the more anticipation builds up for a reward

*Not thinking negative here*

Comment

• It's funny how some think there won't be a release and that crap , given the fact that there are many sources who have it , Ironic Lol.
                            Still , i'm looking forward this modded ver , Interesting i'd like to know more about how they managed to do that ...
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 06-20-2012, 05:05 AM.
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Digital duct tape, gum and a paper clip, gotta MacGyver the system, Row Row Fight the Power, etc...

So, do we actually have factual evidence and not just "words" that this is happening? And are people at least TRYING not to do a bunch of irrational shit to hurt their chances for seeing anything new?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Digital duct tape, gum and a paper clip, gotta MacGyver the system, Row Row Fight the Power, etc...

So, do we actually have factual evidence and not just "words" that this is happening? And are people at least TRYING not to do a bunch of irrational shit to hurt their chances for seeing anything new?
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X