Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder....is the body armor thing present in the build? I know a file of elza with the umbrella armor was leaked but that doesn't mean they can implement it...
    Last edited by Darkness; 11-03-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      this song is so good. if i hear it out there, i start to run like mad, because its a zombie outbreak!!!!! it so good that they reused it on RE2, in the more intriguing room. i wonder if the Zork's people could release an OST before (possibly)release, would be GREAT!!!!!!
      Who knows, maybe in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        I wonder....is the body armor thing present in the build? I know a file of elza with the umbrella armor was leaked but that doesn't mean they can implement it...
        Really? I must've missed that. Do you know where I can see that file/pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
          Really? I must've missed that. Do you know where I can see that file/pic?

Comment

• i prefer elza without that body armor XD, looks awful, i thought this one was her body armor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Al-Elza3-Armor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	401900
            Last edited by GrrMew; 11-03-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Elza looks like a Storm trooper, thats the reality. thank god in RE1,5 theres no laser guns and Ewoks throwing stones on her.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrrMew View Post
                i prefer elza without that body armor XD, looks awful, i thought this one was her body armor:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7458[/ATTACH]
                more than one choice of body armor on 1.5
                The one I posted that they leaked is the umbrella armor

Comment

• Standard players are supposed to have at least 2 protective gears each:
                  Last edited by Gemini; 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yup, Another awesome 1.5 feature. Hope they can get it in....

Comment

• And here it is without face comparison for legitness confirmation

Comment

Oh nice! thanks for showing it to me.

Comment

Yup, Another awesome 1.5 feature. Hope they can get it in....
                          That would be awesome and I hope they do too.

Comment

• Those screenshots remind me of when this all started. <3

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• yes, after 2 months we see them again... anyway, I think that skins from the PSM Build, the armor ones; belongs to the Umbrella Laboratory in a certain dificult of the game, maybe for the monsters or something to reduce the damage or something, Why the Lab? because for the sign "U.S.S. or Umbrella Security Service or Umbrella Special Service" like HUNK: "U.S.S.", it's a theory but can be right... even new costumes like the first trailer in 1996-7 with the white,blue jacket of Leon.
                              Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-03-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• To answer your earlier post, Kelguneq, one of the things that was a big deal about RE3 when it first came out was that it used some ideas that went unused in RE2. The scene between Jill and Carlos in the chapel, right after she got infected, is based in part on the original ending of Marvin's first scene in RE2. Like you've noticed, there's also reworked RE15/RE2 assets in there, too - such as the fat cop and so on.
                                Last edited by RMandel; 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM.
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X