Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    i dont get why this is so far-fetched? shes not 4. every female in my family could handle a shotgun by age 12, and in the middle of a zombie apocalypse i think elza would take 2min to show her how to change clips and chamber a round if it meant her living or dying.
    Lol , what a family you have there , in reality a girl in the age of 13-15 could hardly use a gun ... How come Sherry who is only 12 use a gun Lol ... o.o
    Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    I have no clue were to get my ps1 or ps2 modded any more so All I can do is use an emulator And I also have no clue how to make it work on a psp.
    shame ebay wont allow sales of Chipped/modded consoles.
    All you have to do is get a CFW "Hacked Firmware" from one of the PSP hacking site such as "PSP-Hacks/PSP CFW" and then install it on your PSP.
    Last thing would be to get POP station PSX Eboot creator or PSX2PSP to convert a PSX ISO into a PSP Eboot which you can launch on your hacked PSP.
    Simply like that.
    Last edited by Mrox2; 12-12-2012, 10:15 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Where's the guy who was going to make pressed 1.5 discs? Make pre-orders, I'm sure everyone would buy it
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• well in Leon the little girl used a gun iirc

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          Where's the guy who was going to make pressed 1.5 discs? Make pre-orders, I'm sure everyone would buy it
          This. I can't pre-order right now but seriously. want.

Comment

• I only know that MY BODY IS READY FOR 1.5.

I'll light some candles and play this music while playing it:

Last edited by Aleff; 12-12-2012, 10:34 AM.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Playing 1.5....

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                Yeah for sure, but i was talking about the main ones , but sure REmake was one great masterpiece !
                1-REmake
                2-RE2
                3-RE3
                4-RE4
                5-RE:CV
                Finally someone shares my vision about the remake of being the master piece of the series, but seriously though if you call the ps1 controllers crappy and stinky, then you are likely haven't experienced the horrors of the n64, atari jaguar and the original xbox controllers in your life !
                Well Resident Evil Rebirth is STILL awesome and impressive after 10 years.

Now, imagine Production Studio 4 and a new Resident Evil Rebirth on PS4 and Xbox720 in 2013-2014... MY GOD.

Production Studio 4 was one of the best development studio EVAH.
                "Thank You" Capcom for killing them.
                Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-12-2012, 11:02 AM.
                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                  in reality a girl in the age of 13-15 could hardly use a gun
                  yeah, if she has a mental disorder. kids aren't stupid, unless adults made them that way. and come to cleveland sometime, after you get robbed at gunpoint by a kid who hasn't hit puberty yet, you will never think like that again. and my family are hillbillies, my 7 year old nephew can work a pistol. and a bolt action rifle.

useless rant, point being, a 12 year old should have no problems working a pistol. may not have the fastest rate of fire, but c'mon. aim, fire, clip release, slide, safety, not that hard. and if its a glock, the safety is on the trigger and it will never have a malfunction. an AA-12 is also perfect for children. guns must be a mystery to you.
                  Last edited by J0shuaKane; 12-12-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    I have no clue were to get my ps1 or ps2 modded any more so All I can do is use an emulator And I also have no clue how to make it work on a psp.
                    shame ebay wont allow sales of Chipped/modded consoles.
                    Just ask on Assembler forums there's plenty of people who will do the job for you at a price.

Comment

an AA-12 is also perfect for children.
                      Since when do children possess class 3 firearms licenses and are part of the military or law enforcement agencies to carry such weapons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        Playing 1.5....
                        What... ?

This 1.5?
                        https://www.facebook.com/rickroll548Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mx53y/i_am_youtube_user_cotter548_aka_the_inventor_of/As long as troll...
                        Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-12-2012, 11:14 AM.
                        I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          Since when do children possess class 3 firearms licenses and are part of the military or law enforcement agencies to carry such weapons?
                          i didn't know kids could own firearms at all...?

Comment

• Heh I don't think the difficulty of a 12 year old using a gun is the problem for a lot of people, it's the whole child + gun thing. Anyway, that's coming from a Welsh guy. I just think that America is stuck in it's ways when it comes to guns. Like back in Europe when we we were all clubbing each other with stuff, you know back in the dark ages, so try not to take offense but I just don't think America has matured enough yet. (Sorry had to sort of say something since American gun law is something I like to argue about)

With PS1 and PS2 Hard mods, you can buy non-solderless chips(AKA no soldering involved). I would go with buying a copy of Breaker Pro which allows you to play backups on a PS2 or PS1 console using the swap trick method. (You get all you need right in the box; Slide Card, Tabs and Spring)

Comment

i didn't know kids could own firearms at all...?
                              That's the point. Even their parents can't own this kind of weapon. So saying an AA-12 is perfect for children is a silly statement.

Comment

• ^im talking about weapons found in a zombie infested police station, that has grenade launchers. and im also talking about physical ability to operate and handle said firearm. im not talking about christmas shopping. please pay attention, and stop trying to sound smart.

Originally posted by EvilMarshy
                                it's the whole child + gun thing
                                this i could understand.

i don't live in europe, but in america, gun control laws only protect criminals, that is why citizens have to carry them. mass shootings only occur in areas where law-abiding citizens cannot carry guns to protect themselves. its like making drugs illegal, it doesnt stop anyone from getting them, just makes things easier for the bad guys to get ahead.

yeah, way too off topic, should continue this in another thread or not at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X