Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Just ask on Assembler forums there's plenty of people who will do the job for you at a price.
    thanks Geluda I shall give it a shot .

Comment

• I try to use the camera angle of the warehouse that the team showed us in his advent #2 in RE2.

I take the camera data and the position of the player from here:

Also I take the warehouse background available in BH2 Trial Edition.

After I import all that to RE2.

And here the result:

Here a video:
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• I ran into the reality factor issue regarding grenade launchers at the RPD while trying to revise/rewrite the story of RE15. This is all just extrapolation, but maybe it will help.

Police forces in large cities have a form of grenade launcher. It's there for riot control, and you'll see it sometimes in videos of riots. They seem to use three types of rounds - smoke canisters, concussion (sound) grenades, and (rarely) flash rounds. I don't know if it's fully compatible with or can be adapted to fire military-style rounds, but they do have one. I'm sure our firearms experts in this forum will be quick to look it up and take up the discussion from there.

There's also a kludge of sorts one might use to explain how military-style grenade rounds wound up at the RPD. Like almost every city in the U.S., Raccoon City is going to have a National Guard armory. That's where they could get them from. How many they could get and what kinds will depend on the size of the armory - which will depend on the size of Raccoon City, which tends to get bigger with each game. ;P Currenly in my revised RE15 story I have Kevin Ryman (REO1 & 2) get some early on during the outbreak from some friends in the Guard, but there are other ways to do it.

All just extrapolation, of course, but feel free to run with it.
        Last edited by RMandel; 12-12-2012, 02:40 PM.
        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
          I try to use the camera angle of the warehouse that the team showed us in his advent #2 in RE2.

I take the camera data and the position of the player from here:

Also I take the warehouse background available in BH2 Trial Edition.

After I import all that to RE2.

And here the result:

Here a video:
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/nirba9
          Looks perfect!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
            I don't know what you guys are talking about, the PS d-pad is amazaballs. I love how it's connected, but 'separated' on the outside as if it were four separate buttons. I used to play 3rd Strike competitively with a PS pad.
            thats why I don't like it. I'm used to being able to rock the d-pad, and my fingers are too small and the buttons are too stiff for me to be able to comfortably do that. Whenever I use the playstation d pad I end up moving like a robot because I can only press one button at a time, lol.

Comment

• very cool Martin! you are the master of RE2 importing!

but why not youtube the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                thats why I don't like it. I'm used to being able to rock the d-pad, and my fingers are too small and the buttons are too stiff for me to be able to comfortably do that. Whenever I use the playstation d pad I end up moving like a robot because I can only press one button at a time, lol.
                You have to roll your thumb. Essentially, your thumb doesn't move off the centre of the d-pad, but kind of leans in any direction. As you can imagine, this is awesome for precise movements, like in most fighting games. I will admit it takes awhile to get used to, but once you do, it's really awesome. D-pads that are thick and more "connected", like even the Saturn pad, increase the chances you'll move in a direction you weren't wanting.

Comment

• Saturn d-pad > Playstation d-pad no contest. Both are usable though.

Comment

• Guess we'll have to agree to disagree

Comment

• Honestly I love both d-pads. IMO the USA Saturn controller had the best pad (brick controller). Even the SNES pads is nice.

Now about the bootable pressed discs: the deal I had worked out got fucked because I mentioned it online. He did not want it to be known publicly. So when I had went to ask him about pressing discs for Carnivol (with multi region flags) he got pissed and refused to make the bootable discs. He was worried about it getting tracked back to him as the CD's have his companies name on then in the inner ring bit. Now if this was all hush hush in the community he wouldn't have an issue with it.

One thing I do know is that he has made bootable discs for other "collectors" out there. As to who they are, well, I couldn't get that info out of him.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        Honestly I love both d-pads. IMO the USA Saturn controller had the best pad (brick controller). Even the SNES pads is nice.

Now about the bootable pressed discs: the deal I had worked out got fucked because I mentioned it online. He did not want it to be known publicly. So when I had went to ask him about pressing discs for Carnivol (with multi region flags) he got pissed and refused to make the bootable discs. He was worried about it getting tracked back to him as the CD's have his companies name on then in the inner ring bit. Now if this was all hush hush in the community he wouldn't have an issue with it.

One thing I do know is that he has made bootable discs for other "collectors" out there. As to who they are, well, I couldn't get that info out of him.
                        Yeah I was worried about it. Sorry if we caused any problems for you. So he works at a CDR pressing factory? That's the only way to print the "security bobble" area (like Datel did), consumer CDR burners aren't programmed to do disc burning errors on purpose and CDRs already have that "bobble" with some misc. info. Yeah he could get into trouble, better not mention it here again.
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• This discussion makes me want to play RE saturn edition again, which I never finished. Problem is, I don't know where the game is. I can't even find my universal PAL saturn. Hell, I can't even find my japanese and US saturns. I really need to organize my mess someday, it becomes hard to manage...

I just remember it was butt ugly. But it was a good idea to replace the underground hunters with some brown insects. I've always been sad there weren't introduced in Rebirth as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                            Yeah I was worried about it. Sorry if we caused any problems for you. So he works at a CDR pressing factory? That's the only way to print the "security bobble" area (like Datel did), consumer CDR burners aren't programmed to do disc burning errors on purpose and CDRs already have that "bobble" with some misc. info. Yeah he could get into trouble, better not mention it here again.
                            You shouldn't feel bad, it's no ones fault but my own. If I had not mentioned it, we could have had self booting copies of 1.5. Fuck..
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You had no way of knowing. Sunday is too far away dammit...

Comment

• I love the way they are making these advent videos it's such a tease lol but I love seeing how there progress is going.

Comment

Working...
                                X