Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date: Soon™

Comment

• Several months is a small wait considering that I've wanted to play this for 15 years.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Release date: Soon™
        This public service announcement brought to you by The Team™

Comment

• One week till the Xmas news announcement. If the game isn't released then, I am sure the release date will be announced.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

:p

The last time a major PSX era RE beta was released to the internet was 30th March 2011. My honest guess would be around this sort of date, March 2013.
            Last edited by Guest; 12-14-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• My gut tells me it's not going to be quite as soon as people are guessing given the amount of detail they're putting into it. I feel like it will be closer to March/April. Especially if they attempt FMVs, spoken dialogue, and files.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Biohazard alpha and beta builds - March 2011

Resident Evil GBC beta builds - March 2012

Biohazard 1.5 builds - March 2013

Makes sense to me.
                Last edited by Guest; 12-14-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  For those interested, I am uploading the Resident Evil 1.5 OST to my server and I will share it with you guys. This is the one that Marvin created and features 15 tracks.

EDIT:
                  It's uploaded!! Download it right HERE!!
                  Thanks for posting that! It's a shame that some of the lost tracks are so brief and have the random sound effects. At least they attempted to clean it up as much as possible. I'll just be happy when we can source the soundtrack directly from the files in the future. Mysterious Silence is probably my favorite amongst that collection right now. That or Dead Police Station.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Highly doubt they are adding any FMV's or voice-over files other than translating in game text (as seen in videos)
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      Biohazard alpha and beta builds - March 2011

Resident Evil GBC beta builds - March 2012

Biohazard 1.5 builds - March 2013

Makes sense to me.
                      I hope earlier... who survives until March 2013?

Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-14-2012, 03:29 AM.
                      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Wasn't 1.5 slated for a March '97 release before it was cancelled? March '13 sounds like a good "estimate" (even though it's more of a wild guess).
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• is one more. look is mr. weekend, how could he be!?
                          is he bring kringle or something for me?

is good song. maybe make no sense in other language. schade. what you think is candle 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Where does this "few months" figure come from?
                            Common sense. It won't be released tomorrow nor will it be released for Christmas. I think that the best estimate is around march, as said previously. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's released later.

If it was just the raw beta being released, I would want it to be out as soon as possible. But I think we don't realize how lucky we are. We're going to finally be able to play that game, but not as a very unfinished product. If they do it well, we're going to play something which will be similar to a fully playable retail classic resident evil game. I would never be able to thank them enough for all their efforts.

I will personally play this version, finish both scenarios, and really take my time. Then, I will try the original build (if it's available), and try to spot the differences and how completed it was. Resident Evil 1.5 will be the main focus of our discussions for the year to come, and I feel really happy about that. That's the only game that keeps me active around here, and I'm glad it makes a come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Common sense. It won't be released tomorrow nor will it be released for Christmas. I think that the best estimate is around march, as said previously. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's released later.

If it was just the raw beta being released, I would want it to be out as soon as possible. But I think we don't realize how lucky we are. We're going to finally be able to play that game, but not as a very unfinished product. If they do it well, we're going to play something which will be similar to a fully playable retail classic resident evil game. I would never be able to thank them enough for all their efforts.

I will personally play this version, finish both scenarios, and really take my time. Then, I will try the original build (if it's available), and try to spot the differences and how completed it was. Resident Evil 1.5 will be the main focus of our discussions for the year to come, and I feel really happy about that. That's the only game that keeps me active around here, and I'm glad it makes a come back.
                              I'm still having a hard time believing it myself. Given the history of this game I remain a little nervous and cautious about letting myself too excited or happy. It'll be a huge letdown if something happened. (Again) Our first time playing it will almost be like coming home with a full-fledged game and popping it in the console as though it is Resident Evil 2 and not a scrapped demo. It'll be the moment I never got to have.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                is one more. look is mr. weekend, how could he be!?
                                is he bring kringle or something for me?

is good song. maybe make no sense in other language. schade. what you think is candle 3?
                                Are you perhaps naming your videos after attributes related to Advent? I noticed that the second one is "Love", and the first one "STR" could be an abbreviation of "Strength" (instead of the PS1 movie format)... Third candle would be "Joy" then? So something that is even grander than the first two released? I could be wrong though.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X