Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Advent 3 will be: Hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      is one more. look is mr. weekend, how could he be!?
      is he bring kringle or something for me?

is good song. maybe make no sense in other language. schade. what you think is candle 3?
      Another language? BTW, to everyone: "Schade" means "What a pity" in german language. Maybe a hint?
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        Another language? BTW, to everyone: "Schade" means "What a pity" in german language. Maybe a hint?
        Could be in relation to the song not making any sense. As in, "It doesn't make any sense in any other language. What a shame."

...What song is he referring to anyway?
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          is one more. look is mr. weekend, how could he be!?
          is he bring kringle or something for me?

is good song. maybe make no sense in other language. schade. what you think is candle 3?
          I freakin' love you man lol. Whatever he brings might be the best present ever
          Last edited by Darkness; 12-14-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• if world ends, and some sort of post apolyptic activity still remains, and i survive, i still hunt 1.5. prorably going to take a guest to capcom archive rooms...
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
              if world ends, and some sort of post apolyptic activity still remains, and i survive, i still hunt 1.5. prorably going to take a guest to capcom archive rooms...
              FALLOUT: The Capcom Legend.

Comment

• Hokuto No Shoryuken

Comment

• Super Dargon First?

But anyways guys, even if it's unlikely the game will be released xmas, I still have hope for it. The fact that MrBZork has not spoken out about it again leads me to believe this. A lot of people out there think it's XMas and MrBZork has not commented at all on this. On YouTube, everyone believes it's Xmas, and MrBZork has not said otherwise.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-14-2012, 05:45 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• All this Christmas/Jesus Day hype would be a let down in my view if nothing happens the way we expecting to :/
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Super Dargon First?

But anyways guys, even if it's unlikely the game will be released xmas, I still have hope for it. The fact that MrBZork has not spoken out about it again leads me to believe this. A lot of people out there think it's XMas and MrBZork has not commented at all on this. On YouTube, everyone believes it's Xmas, and MrBZork has not said otherwise.
                      Well, if that happens, I think the only thing they released would be the untouched build, because probably your mod is still work in progress... But who know...

Comment

• I really do hope it's released on Xmas. No one else has said otherwise. Also all this build up to Xmas with the advents and such, it would be a massive let down if nothing was released.

I can see it now, only a new trailer comes out, everyone on internets goes into beast rage mode.

One thing is we don't know how much has been done on this build yet. Marvin' model was completed months ago, maybe in June or so. It can't take that long to set the room dimensions, camera angles, layer masks, enemies and items. But then again I think they are just giving us a taste and saving the best for last. I can see them showing us basic stuff, maybe even from an older compiled build, but now they've come much further and who knows what they haven't shown us. Are there character animations for the in game scenes? Are there more door animations added?

Who knows, but I do very much look forward to what they will be releasing.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I really do hope it's released on Xmas. No one else has said otherwise. Also all this build up to Xmas with the advents and such, it would be a massive let down if nothing was released.

I can see it now, only a new trailer comes out, everyone on internets goes into beast rage mode.

One thing is we don't know how much has been done on this build yet. Marvin' model was completed months ago, maybe in June or so. It can't take that long to set the room dimensions, camera angles, layer masks, enemies and items. But then again I think they are just giving us a taste and saving the best for last. I can see them showing us basic stuff, maybe even from an older compiled build, but now they've come much further and who knows what they haven't shown us. Are there character animations for the in game scenes? Are there more door animations added?

Who knows, but I do very much look forward to what they will be releasing.
                          Really depends though, no one really knows when they acquired the build back in June (it's been that long already?) we can only hope it's near completed, but from what I know they would've needed to add in/fix ALOT of things seeing it was very incomplete towards the end of the game. Which of course, they would've needed to add in the trial backgrounds for majority of parts after the factory and add in/fix cutscenes happening in the labs. Even when it comes to finishing the game itself, I'd want to see what they've done.

I guess the way would be to fix the locations/add in the missing renders then tackle the easier stuff towards the end like door animations, various PLD fixing (Ada, John, Marvin) etc. Heck, could be a good chance Birkin isn't even past the first or second form in this build.
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• his second form is at least, PSM 15th anniversary museum has a split second scene showing of him mutating past his first form growing his trademark giant claws.
                            Unsure about the spiders or gators though

Comment

• Yes that is true. I think they had it before June honestly, because the first mod pictures appeared then. They had RDT Walker than as well, so they've been working on this longer than we think they have. I'd say it's a good possibility that the game is near complete now if not completed. I'd estimate them having this build for maybe 7-8 months already, so that's plenty of time to add in all of that I think.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• We don't know if it started before june, thats just when the first screenshots popped up.

Comment

Working...
                                X