Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see, we'll here are the same images but cleaned up in Photoshop. You'll see they are sharper with better colors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-62875.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	402083Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64095.png
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	402084Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64343.png
Size:	486.2 KB
ID:	402085Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64480.png
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	402086Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64480-1.png
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	402087Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64545-1.png
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	402088

Name:	vlcsnap-64596.png
Size:	485.8 KB
ID:	402089Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64653.png
Size:	762.7 KB
ID:	402090Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-64721.png
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	402091
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      Exactly!

Where is that from? The Trial Edition?

Pretty much as I thought. It makes sense they had used another source as a reference. It looks a lot different to the Bioflames image, but if it's consistent with the rest of the material it's better off overall.
      Retail.

For me it looks like the retail door, as Enigmatism415 pointed out, they seems to have reused part of 1.5 kennel to make the retail version, the sink and wheel barrow are the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
        Retail.

For me it looks like the retail door, as Enigmatism415 pointed out, they seems to have reused part of 1.5 kennel to make the retail version, the sink and wheel barrow are the same.
        Interesting, thanks! With that I guess they're using the retail door transition as well, at which point it makes even more sense to design it in the way they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7685[/ATTACH]
          I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Leon is using some type of gun with a magazine on it in the 5th picture above. Maybe the machine gun?
          Beastly. Digging the costume, too. Man, this is exciting.
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Here's screen caps from ADVENT_3.DOG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7682[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7683[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7685[/ATTACH]

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Leon is using some type of gun with a magazine on it in the 5th picture above. Maybe the machine gun?

It's the flamethrower, look at the cartridge with the red band around it.... Same cartridge you can unlock using gameshark codes in the original... it can even be used after you've used the codes to access it.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
              It's the flamethrower, look at the cartridge with the red band around it.... Same cartridge you can unlock using gameshark codes in the original... it can even be used after you've used the codes to access it.
              I think that the "red band" is part of the armor that Leon is using. The gun looks like a Shotgun or the Sub Machinegun

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                I think that the "red band" is part of the armor that Leon is using. The gun looks like a Shotgun or the Sub Machinegun

I don't know, after the enhanced photo was posted I must say it looks hands down like the flamethrower.

My mistake, two different photos we are talking about.

The pic with the UMB armor Leo is using a shotgun.
                Last edited by DSC; 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Did anyone else notice in the picture with the flamethrower that Leon's vest does not say RPD, but look to have "= X" on it?

Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 02:12 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I think it's just the lighting/distorted image. There would be no point removing RPD from the vest.
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

I see, we'll here are the same images but cleaned up in Photoshop. You'll see they are sharper with better colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7686[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7687[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7688[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7689[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7691[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7694[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-16-2012, 02:35 PM.
                      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• The YouTube tags look interesting to me > Resonant Evil, Duu duu, Duu duu duuuh, Biohazard, Resident Evil, URES, Wait for me, MORE HOPE RIGHT, TBA 2013, Stay tuned

I have also cleaned up the complete disc videos. Here is one of them to show you.

Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 02:48 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Resonant Evil, Duu duu, Duu duu duuuh
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          TBA 2013, Stay tuned
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-16-2012, 02:54 PM.
                          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Did anyone else notice in the picture with the flamethrower that Leon's vest does not say RPD, but look to have "= X" on it?

The PS1 suffered from a bouncing effect on 3D models due to it's hardware limitations. This would also cause the textures to jitter about along with the models underneath. If the snap was taken half a second or so later then you would probably see the RPD logo on his chest. 'That same RPD logo that is in my incredibly awesome profile picture'
                            Last edited by braders1986; 12-16-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              While the angle seems a bit off, I guess it's a matter of scaling/perspective of the old Bioflame shot that makes theirs look a bit different (+what's up with the second door? Untextured and odd sliding handle or something?)
                              - The camera angle, while similar, is nonetheless distinctly different. Compared to the original camera, the Team’s camera is lower to the ground, positioned further right, and aimed further left.

- The Team drastically changed the lighting, so as to make it darker than the original (the sliding door’s threshold has become completely swallowed by the shadows). The handle of the sliding door has also lost its definition (no light reflection).

- The small posted sign on the back wall to the right was removed.

- Elza seems larger in relation to the room’s proportions than she did in the Inflames image, but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

- The sliding door doesn't line up correctly with the original brick pattern; the Team's bricks are slightly shorter and possibly arranged differently. They had a similar issue with the brick pattern of the B1 Corridor looking into the Armory / Firing Range alcove.

All that being said, it still looks great. The differences are minor and the area still serves its purpose and delivers its ambiance perfectly well. I have a hunch that the left sliding door opens and reveals ammunition (there were probably two background variations of the same camera angle: one for the open door and one for the closed door). Thus far, the Team hasn't contradicted my conclusions about the Kennel, but I'm still anxious to see their full design. Since they were using an Inflames screenshot and not an untextured background (ala B1 Corridor), this room probably does not exist in the 40% build. I wonder, though, if they can still reap the dimensions from any maps contained on the disc. If not, then its layout is anyone's guess, and I still abide by my belief that there are six cells (2x3), and that there are alternate background files depending on whether the cell doors are intact or broken. I also think that the missing camera angles are similar to, if not the same as, those from the trial and/or retail versions.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              With that I guess they're using the retail door transition as well, at which point it makes even more sense to design it in the way they did.
                              That’s all fine and good, but why didn’t they bother to correct the door’s orientation? Both the Trial and 1.5 Kennel doors have their handles on the incorrect side:

RE2 Trial

Name:	ROOM2XX192.jpeg
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	402092Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM2XX198.jpeg
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	402093

BH1.5 Final

Name:	BH2_RPD_B1hall1.png
Views:	3
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	402094Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_kennel_00.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	402095

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                                Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                                Retail.
                                Yep, the door orientation was fixed in retail, which is why I find it strange that the Team chose not to fix the mistake that both the BH1.5 Final Beta and BH2 Trial made. Perhaps if they did, uninformed people would complain that the door orientation is different from that depicted in the Inflames screenshot? Or perhaps they are choosing to change the door's orientation on the B1 Corridor's side instead?

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                                Hopefully the Team will take my theory into account if they have no other information to guide them.

---

EDIT:

Wouldn't it be cool if the Team made A/B scenarios for both Leon and Elza? It would be interesting to have Elza take Leon's path and vice versa.
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-16-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X