Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People really should stop claiming what and when it will be released. We can speculate, but fact is nothing is certain until the team confirms it themselves. We don't even know how far along they are in their hacking progress or if they already even have a definitive release date set yet.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• There's nothing official about the release of the 40% build, but it's been hinted here and there. It probably depends on the guy who lend this build to the team. If he suddenly decides to keep it as a collector item, it might not be released. But since it's been probably floating between the team members it can be considered as "leaked" already, so it's safe to assume it will be released.

Comment

• truth is we wait for end of world 21 of decemberest. no leak. just end.

ha ha ha. i kid. wait for news. glad to see many excite.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          truth is we wait for end of world 21 of decemberest. no leak. just end.

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-18-2012, 07:27 AM.
          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• maybe the big surprise is a Christmas release of a playable demo of the team mod called... resident evil 2 trial ? that would be awesome
            Last edited by warren; 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• omg, i just realized i ***** hate gifs....

from this moment on i check this forum with lynx
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                omg, i just realized i ***** hate gifs....

from this moment on i check this forum with lynx
                Why do you hate gifs?

So funny... U_U
                Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-18-2012, 09:07 AM.
                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

truth is we wait for end of world 21 of decemberest. no leak. just end.

Oh you... such a joker.

Comment

• So...news on friday? Nice!

Comment

• Joker hmmm indeed "!"
                      But he needs to tell us more about ... not it...

Mr. Dooms-Day can you clarify if we would get the original build as well ? I can't i will vomit !
                      Last edited by Mrox2; 12-18-2012, 10:30 AM.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I reckon we'll just get a pretty nifty trailer at Christmas, I could be completely wrong though, I'm just speculating (Though it's all about setting expectations at a reasonable level, because I know some people will have a bitch and moan if they don't get what they want). But that whole 21st of December, why that date? Why break the Sunday trend? Anyway, we don't have long to wait now.

P.S. GIF's piss me off too lol, but this is coming from the guy who hates emotes in the form of things like "XD" or "8-)" or whatever, I think its partly due that I try and see things in a logical manner rather than an abstract way, I just see things like that as a X and a D. (Anyway it's not like I'd tell ya to stop, it just pisses me off lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                          So...news on friday?
                          Huh, no.

Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
                          But that whole 21st of December, why that date? Why break the Sunday trend?
                          Come on people, it's a joke about the end of the world supposed to happen on the 21st. It was too subtle for some people to understand?
                          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-18-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                              As for me, I'm hoping we see something new from the Sewers in the next Advent video (fingers crossed). Probably not, but one can always hope. It's what's kept a lot of us going so far.
                              The theme this year has thus far been the RPD. It seems as though this is what the team is currently allocating their time to. I expect (read: hope) that they show off the upper floors next, now that the first floor and basement floors have been nearly exhausted (except for my beloved Kennel).

Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
                              I reckon we'll just get a pretty nifty trailer at Christmas
                              I predict the same: a second trailer focusing on the RPD with possible additional scenes from the Factory and/or Lab chapters. The length will probably be between five minutes (Halloween Teaser) and ten minutes (first PSM footage).

---

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              Guys you are -very- optimistic thinking something is coming on halloween day...lol
                              Well hopefully my optimism will pay off again ;-)

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's not coming out on Christmas. It would be totally awesome if it was, but I don't think it will. Judging from what they have shown us, it looks almost as if they are just sending us updates, not stuff that they did months and months ago and just so happened to take pictures and make trailers from. I know that's generally how they do it in Hollywood, you know, make something 6 months in advance and then start showing trailers and make people wait even though it's pretty much a finished product. But the way I've generally seen modding communities do it is by taking it bit by bit and posting small updates (i.e. halloween teaser, ADVENT.STR) all the way until it's either finished.... or we just plain don't hear from them for months and it's assumed scrapped. I hope it's the latter. Either way, I'm just happy that it seems someone other then curator has a copy, and that's a BIG step in the right direction.
                                Last edited by jomino; 12-18-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X