Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    It's understandable being unpatient. 15 years is just too long...

Me too, I've passed almost 2 years on the web, just searching for Biohazard 1.5 game.

Comment

• I will be happy with any video MrBZork shows us they have all been great so far , he knows what he's doing

Comment

• Hey, sorry if it's an offtopic, but is there such a thing as mythical proto-game communities, with special elite members? You know, those communities doing their own thing in super-secret forums or irc channels, and maybe sharing some stuff through their more than ultra-secret ftp servers. You know, like Area 51 of proto/beta communities.

I have heard some users speculating about this kind of thing on bioflames forums. But it's probably as much of a myth as real snuff videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
          Hey, sorry if it's an offtopic, but is there such a thing as mythical proto-game communities, with special elite members? You know, those communities doing their own thing in super-secret forums or irc channels, and maybe sharing some stuff through their more than ultra-secret ftp servers. You know, like Area 51 of proto/beta communities.

I have heard some users speculating about this kind of thing on bioflames forums. But it's probably as much of a myth as real snuff videos.
          If they do it it will be for a good reason, just to avoid Capcom, by the way we can hope for our soviet friends to download first of us, so they will can release for all world, with that
          capcom can't reach the users who will upload this great game in the soviet countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
            If they do it it will be for a good reason, just to avoid Capcom, by the way we can hope for our soviet friends to download first of us, so they will can release for all world, with that
            capcom can't reach the users who will upload this great game in the soviet countries.
            Did you realized that the soviet union is down since 1992 and that they're indipendent countries today?!
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• We all are excited here. Hope we get the original build today but I wont have my hopes up.
              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 12-25-2012, 03:16 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                We all are exited here. Hope we get the original build today but I wont have my hopes up.
                Me too. Also getting the original build first wouldn't kill the hype IMO, it would intensify it! People would get the 40% build, look at it, and then get stoked for the teams complete build.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Hey, sorry if it's an offtopic, but is there such a thing as mythical proto-game communities, with special elite members? You know, those communities doing their own thing in super-secret forums or irc channels, and maybe sharing some stuff through their more than ultra-secret ftp servers. You know, like Area 51 of proto/beta communities.

assemblergames is a relatively public/well known one.
                  If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                    Did you realized that the soviet union is down since 1992 and that they're indipendent countries today?!
                    Yeas, but they still consider soviet countries ;).
                    I have many friends from these countries, and they say that still considered soviet countries ;).

Comment

• Come on update, where are you!?
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hey guys, new here. I've been away from RE for years but the news of a possible RE2 remake got me back into it and especially the wonderful news of this project! I've been a 1.5 nut even before the release of RE2 so this is just flat out exciting to finally see something coming along. You guys have my support!

P.S. Any of you guys remember Totally Resident Evil? I was Tyrant there for years and also Biohazard Extreme back in 2000/01. Feels great talking about RE again! Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
                          Hey guys, new here. I've been away from RE for years but the news of a possible RE2 remake got me back into it and especially the wonderful news of this project! I've been a 1.5 nut even before the release of RE2 so this is just flat out exciting to finally see something coming along. You guys have my support!

P.S. Any of you guys remember Totally Resident Evil? I was Tyrant there for years and also Biohazard Extreme back in 2000/01. Feels great talking about RE again! Haha.
                          Welcome back .

Maybe your work and studies did let you play Re games again, but now I believe that you have some time, and in the correctly date, if THE TEAM will release this year, you will can got it and play it soon after the release .

Comment

• There is not going to be survival-horror style RE2 remake ever/never/forever (I know it's not grammatically correct, but it sounded more cool).

Comment

There is not going to be survival-horror style RE2 remake ever/never/forever (I know it's not grammatically correct, but it sounded more cool).
                              I'm agree, RE2 is my favorite game of RE series too.
                              I think that the history it's better of many actual horror movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7759[/ATTACH]

He changed his YouTube Avatar!! It's official, we have the sewers on here!!
                                Mother of baby Jesus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ehlxld.gif
Views:	2
Size:	972.9 KB
ID:	402147

Comment

Working...
                                X