Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
    Welcome back .

Maybe your work and studies did let you play Re games again, but now I believe that you have some time, and in the correctly date, if THE TEAM will release this year, you will can got it and play it soon after the release .
    Thanks buddy! Yeah, I've actually been away from gaming in general but since RE2 is one of my favorite games of all time, it'll always have a close place in my heart. I've always dreamed of playing 1.5 and from the looks of this, it just may finally happen. Kudos to "The Team"! This will be quite possibly the rarest RE gem ever uncovered. I'll be impatiently waiting, haha.

Originally posted by fishboil View Post
    There is not going to be survival-horror style RE2 remake ever/never/forever (I know it's not grammatically correct, but it sounded more cool).
    What makes you say that? They redid the original almost flawlessly so I have hope they can do it again for RE2. Then again, their recent work is indeed worrisome so I know what you're saying.

Comment

• I think there is a bigger chance of them releasing 1.5 than remaking RE2 in a true survival-horror way (and both of these chances are less than miniscule). I may be mistaken though, but that's my thoughts.
      Last edited by fishboil; 12-25-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
        I think there is a bigger chance of them releasing 1.5 than remaking RE2 in a true survival-horror way (and both of these chances are less than miniscule). I may be mistaken though, but that's my thoughts.
        1.5 doesn't have enough attention from the masses. Look at what they're doing with the franchise currently, also that someone from Capcom recently started stirring the pot again on the RE2 remake rumor "if the fans want it." There's no chance of either 1.5 or a survival horror RE2, but there probably is a chance of some kind of REmake 2. Probably nothing like the original REmake, but with action elements and over-the-top superhuman superpower sequences.

Plus, game companies don't like to reveal games that are incomplete; they want to continue to borrow unused ideas from them or to hide that those ideas might have already been reworked and used in other projects. If most or all of the 1.5 team is gone and moved onto other things, it would probably be hard for the current state of Capcom to salvage or rebuild authentic assets.

Isn't it sad when fan projects become bigger and better than what the current state of the developers are up to? It says a lot.
        If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• They've said earlier this year that an 2 REmake would be considered if fans wanted it enough, so I'd say that there's definitely a bigger chance for a RE2 remake than them release RE 1.5.

Comment

• It'd be too much to ask but Capcom would get sales up the ass for a "survival horror" remake of RE2 (much like the RE1 remake) bundled with a playable build of 1.5 as a bonus. It just baffles me why they are seeking fan support when they know how much of a gold mine it'd be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalabro View Post
              They've said earlier this year that an 2 REmake would be considered if fans wanted it enough, so I'd say that there's definitely a bigger chance for a RE2 remake than them release RE 1.5.
              I said releasing 1.5 is more probable than making RE2 remake in ''true survival-horror style, and not in the vein of RE4-6 '

I fully believe that they could release RE2 remake in with all the derp of newer games.

(P.S. And don't take every comment so official).
              Last edited by fishboil; 12-25-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Well, I think RE6 has a great story, it has almost everything a great story needs! Four separate scenarios crossing each other, thats great! But the way they made the game was horrible. I believe RE6 would be the ultimate Resident Evil till now if they had used the classic Survival Horror elements in a better way and would have renounced the super action elements completely. Doesn't even have to be fixed angles. The way they did CVX would suit fine.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                  1.5 doesn't have enough attention from the masses. Isn't it sad when fan projects become bigger and better than what the current state of the developers are up to? It says a lot.
                  I think it's a simple matter of the traditional survivor-horror fan-base becoming increasingly irrelevant to their earnings. Mega Man 9 and Street Fighter X Mega Man should give us some hope though.

Comment

• Because they're obviously hellbent on running every franchise they own into the ground in pursuit of a few bucks.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tyrant;241237]Thanks buddy! Yeah, I've actually been away from gaming in general but since RE2 is one of my favorite games of all time, it'll always have a close place in my heart. I've always dreamed of playing 1.5 and from the looks of this, it just may finally happen. Kudos to "The Team"! This will be quite possibly the rarest RE gem ever uncovered. I'll be impatiently waiting, haha.

Now I will watch some videos from youtube, I really excited about this release .

Comment

• Okay now the waiting is starting to get to me! I'm itching to know what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                          Well, I think RE6 has a great story, it has almost everything a great story needs! Four separate scenarios crossing each other, thats great! But the way they made the game was horrible. I believe RE6 would be the ultimate Resident Evil till now if they had used the classic Survival Horror elements in a better way and would have renounced the super action elements completely. Doesn't even have to be fixed angles. The way they did CVX would suit fine.
                          Really? Resident Evil 6 has in your opinion a great story? I must disagree with you my friend! What made the classic Resident Evil game great in terms of story were the characters which got by accident in trouble. Resident Evil 6 however shows ultra-super humans equipped with huge guns without showing any fear. Apart from the characters, the story was really disappointing. The president of the US got infected by the T-virus... really? Then you have to travel to China to stop who exactly? I seriously forgot, since the story hasn't had much impact on me. The worst part was in East Europe in this country called Edonia, Call of Duty had a better story than this piece of shit. The idea of having 4 scenarios was good, but it wasn't executed very well.
                          Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• It seems to me the entertainment business as a whole has really dropped in quality over the last decade or so. Everyone is doing less work and trying to appeal to the masses for more money. It makes me sick. There was nothing like the 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
                              It seems to me the entertainment business as a whole has really dropped in quality over the last decade or so. Everyone is doing less work and trying to appeal to the masses for more money. It makes me sick. There was nothing like the 90s.
                              Well said !

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Due to an unforseen technical difficulty, the planned Christmas Update was postponed. One of the big reveals was to be the introduction to a "Making of" seri...

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X