View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

#23 Prototype Tyrant

Man, this is almost better than watching Dr. Phil. RE15 - the talk show! (shakes head). Hey, the rest of you standing back here - got any popcorn?

This is entirely pointless, I check this thread once a day and find almost everyday two new pages of nothing, 1 comment related to the 1.5 and then 20 comments of completely garbage, spam, and off topic. Itīs a completely waste of time to read so many stupid comments.

I agreed with the modīs decision of closing this thread and I will agree if they choose to close it again and forever. Sadly, there are stil a few serious and respectable users, Iīm sorry for them, but the others only posts pure trash.

Iīm not a moderator, so itīs not my decision, but I suggest, from my modest place, that a thread with only information, and no comments availability, of the Teamīs project will be the best choice to put an end to this. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-28-2013 at 02:17 PM.

#23 Prototype Tyrant

The last part is not a good idea, the fun part of this thread is people speculating and piecing things together (that requires us to all comment and interact with each other) if we make it so no one can comment and only leave it for the new stuff from the team we won't get no where. I'v been surprised at how much information we, as a community have been able to figure out just through interactions and looking at pictures/videos. I think people who continue to argue should get warnings or infractions. Like stated above, i'm not a mod but i feel it's a good idea, maybe some people will get the point then.
    Last edited by drunkdog; 01-28-2013 at 03:36 PM.

I'd sure like to find out exactly why that damn door is rendered
    "look forward to final build. it will be full of big surprise. not just guesswork as some people believe." -Mr.BZork

Overly Old School

...fuck me running.

People. Put down your crack pipes, and then scroll to the top of the page. You'll see a title there. It says;

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (Respect the mods, avoid stupidity)

The next person to go on about whether it's a mod or a restoration?

I ban that person.

The next person to go on about whether we should be discussing things?

I ban them, too.

At this point, I will probably ban the people standing either side of those people at the time, and possibly any pets they may have too. As for how long? However long I feel like at the time. You lot are going to learn to follow instructions or die trying. I'm not entirely sure which I prefer.

You will discuss 1.5, the mod project, and anything else actually relevant. Even the shadow argument, as batshit crazy as it was, was remotely relevant. You will talk about it in calm, respectful fashions or I will descend upon you, lacking both calm and respect, and try to work out how to gnaw through a jugular via the internet. I suspect a java script holds the key.

Consider yourselves amply warned.

I agree about banning about the 2 points you said. It's normal what happens here: hot thread, hot waiting in a hot awaited game, offtopics comes when there's no "official" news in a while. Please people get some of patience with everybody here. But the thing about "mod" or "restoration" is totally useless right now. The thread is cool, it gets higher hopes for people like me who knows a little about 1.5 while guys who knows a lot let us learn of what we missed, and what we'll get. Cheers !
    Last edited by Mae77; 01-28-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Vanilla Pudding, Willamette Parkview Mall

Okay guys, so back to the discussions...
    I'm actually quite curious, as far as BZork has lead on, the project will be able to run on PS1, but do you think it'll be able to run SMOOTHLY with the touched up models (dem polys) and maybe a better dynamic shadowing system like everyone loves to talk about, on ze PS1?
    Last edited by Leonardos5; 01-28-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

A better dynamic shadowing system?

I think he was referring to clipping issues, which were referred even before as "better shadowing" or whatever.

#23 Prototype Tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Its interesting........

A few of us have been trying to shed light on recent discoveries, which are often overshadowed anyway. Aside from investigation and analysis, I'm not sure what else there is to talk about until new information is released. I encourage anyone unfamiliar with the game's finer details to study Kegluneq's public collection, which he took many pains in assembling. I'm sure that there must be some questions that would arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    If the door opens inwards, then maybe someone kicked it open from the outside...

I want to see new footage. [hunger.... tasty]
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

#49 Giant Majini

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    From now on, I'm gonna call that project Barbara. It sounds cool.

Haha, it wasn't even on purpose. It's been a looooooong time since I watched that movie.

I wonder, but I doubt if the era 4 build of the game has an actual ending. If not, I wonder how the team will do the ending? Will it tie in with something next? Or somehow workout to tie into the next game: Last Escape. Of course would be non cannon, but just curious and looking forward to what I shall play!"

"Even the shadow argument, as batshit crazy as it was, was remotely relevant"

Sorry I found that quite funny haha.
    Last edited by meer; 01-28-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    I want to see new footage. [hunger.... tasty]
    Me too... last video was released 1 month ago !

#23 Prototype Tyrant

Well, from what I've always understood, Leon's game was pretty much complete and Elza's was almost complete - insofar as the "final" 80% build goes. We have screen snaps and footage of Leon (not counting the post-BZork stuff) of him at almost every point of his game from start to finish. Elza's game - as we know it - ends in the underground lab somewhere between the fire and the escape train. I'm sure at least one of our resident experts will quickly correct me if I'm wrong (wink), but that's how I understood it back when I was drafting my "Story of RE15" video series. We knew how Leon's game ended. We didn't have anything image-wise for the ending of Elza's game. Maybe those images - if they existed - didn't get released, but now I'm speculating. If anyone's got honest-to-god, undoctored, unshopped, and non-recreated images of Elza fighting the final form Birkin, either on the train level or inside it on the way out. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Guys , i saw some footage (on YT, some time ago) of Leon in the Lab (in fire) fighting with the Man Spider with the autodestruct alarm... Could someone send me the link? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Morellus View Post
    Guys , i saw some footage (on YT, some time ago) of Leon in the Lab (in fire) fighting with the Man Spider with the autodestruct alarm... Could someone send me the link? :/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnymHTvHrE 7:30 onwards
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Thread Information