Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed that too, but we don't know if it's final era or not. It could be on the 40% build.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Mr. B Zork said: "we hope to make as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible as can" and "plan is for all 1.5 to be available."

With these statements, perhaps they DO have access to later builds, and therefore, that's why the final era sewers room exists in the new screenshot.

Comment

• "...other secrets will be up to you - the player - to discover for yourself."

This is is for the best. I want to be surprised, to discover things for myself. Too many things have been spoiled already for the game. I don't want to know what is going to happen before I play it or know everything that is going to jump out at me. It won't be exciting that way. The last 5 minute video was more than enough and I appreciate it.

B.Zork's recent post was better to me than a video because it gives clarity to the situation. I am not disapppointed at all. Everyone must see the 'big picture' here. These things take time, talking from experience. The less everyone heckles the production team with questions, the more time they can focus on completing the game. Thanks B.Zork & Co.
        Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-25-2012, 09:01 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
          And I forgot to mention, but take as much time as you need. The team does not need to feel pressured or threatened if there are delays. I'm sure everyone is in agreement with waiting a few more months rather than have an half-assed rushed job that the team doesn't identify with. We have waited a long time for this to happen, and we'll wait as long as it's necessary for everything to be perfect.
          You are totally right.
          I agree with you, they don't need to be pressured, everyone should wait, don't boring BZork and THE TEAM about the release date. We all are so excited about this release I know it, but we just need a patience, so let's back to talk about this great project and about the 1.5 builds, while THE TEAM do their great job ;).

Comment

• I am pretty sure they don't have access to later builds directly, but maybe assets from those builds. I've been told by a few people that they do not have the 80% build. So no go there.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I am pretty sure they don't have access to later builds directly, but maybe assets from those builds. I've been told by a few people that they do not have the 80% build. So no go there.
              Even if not the 80%, perhaps a build between the 40% and 80%. As the way he talked about the team making "as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible" and "plan is for all 1.5 to be available" hints that they may have access to *at least* more than one build. So, if not the final build, *perhaps* one more complete than Curators.
              Last edited by Eteponge; 12-25-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• you been tell what? if we not have something it may be because of those kind of tell as said by zombie. that maybe is food for thoughts to many who have been told.
                Last edited by B.Zork; 12-25-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  Even if not the 80%, perhaps a build between the 40% and 80%. As the way he talked about the team making "as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible" and "plan is for all 1.5 to be available" hints that they may have access to *at least* more than one build. So, if not the final build, *perhaps* one more complete than Curators.
                  This is quite possible. We don't know how many variations are out there in the wild after all.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    We don't know how many variations are out there in the wild after all.
                    Think that depends entirely on people's definitions of "the wild" and "we."

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Think that depends entirely on people's definitions of "the wild" and "we."
                      Ok perhaps with closed collectors circles then. I think that sounds more fitting.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• They don't access to the final build (80%), otherwise, what would be the point of reconstructing the B1 Hallway and Kennel and the Power Room?

If the Sewer Treatment Pool (picture of Leon fighting the Web Spinners that come off the vents) is genuine, then we are talking about 4.5 Era Build. That would be interesting to see.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          you been tell what? if we not have something it may be because of those kind of tell as said by zombie. that maybe is food for thoughts to many who have been told.
                          So, are you saying, in other words, listening to what uninformed unaffiliated people have been claiming to "know" (without actual knowledge) as to what The Team does and does not have access to is as pointless as listening to information coming from a zombie. XD

In other words, if it doesn't come from The Team, don't take it as fact. :3
                          Last edited by Eteponge; 12-25-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                            So, are you saying, in other words, listening to what uninformed unaffiliated people have been claiming to "know" (without actual knowledge) as to what The Team does and does not have access to is as pointless as listening to information coming from a zombie. XD

In other words, if it doesn't come from The Team, don't take it as fact. :3
                            That's what I used to say the whole time...
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                              That's what I used to say the whole time...
                              So many people claiming to "know" they don't have access to X or Y build. Hopefully Mr. B Zork's post silences that. XD (only the team knows).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                                They don't access to the final build (80%), otherwise, what would be the point of reconstructing the B1 Hallway and Kennel and the Power Room?

If the Sewer Treatment Pool (picture of Leon fighting the Web Spinners that come off the vents) is genuine, then we are talking about 4.5 Era Build. That would be interesting to see.
                                For all we know this section of the sewers could have been completed by the era 2 and 3 build we just never saw it till era 4 and onwards. I believe the section where Elza encounters the spiders and the section where Leon encounters the female zombie in Civilian clothes are very close to each other and part of the same sewer network. I wouldn't be surprised if these were finished well before we think.

Comment

Working...
                                X