Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right. I forgot about that..

However, there is something else to consider. Were the Web Spinners present in the era 4 build? I was checking the footage we have available of era 4 build and I have yet to come across a single image that has a Web Spinner. It would be pretty awkward for it to be missing, though..

BioHazard YouTube Channel
    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Tel me what name you prefer:

Resident Evil 1.5 OR Biohazard 2 Prototype
      ?

I like latter more because of the origin of things; is not english; thus I'd go with Prototype. What are your thoughts on this?
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
        Tel me what name you prefer:

Resident Evil 1.5 OR Biohazard 2 Prototype
        ?

I like latter more because of the origin of things; is not english; thus I'd go with Prototype. What are your thoughts on this?
        Biohazard 2: Sandwich Edition

Biohazard 2: Elza's Revenge

Biohazard 2: Hot Chocolate Edition

Joking aside, Biohazard 2: Prototype
        Last edited by Eteponge; 12-26-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          I am pretty sure they don't have access to later builds directly, but maybe assets from those builds. I've been told by a few people that they do not have the 80% build. So no go there.
          > Originally Posted by ZOMBIE_X

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          you been tell what? if we not have something it may be because of those kind of tell as said by zombie. that maybe is food for thoughts to many who have been told.
          Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          So, are you saying, in other words, listening to what uninformed unaffiliated people have been claiming to "know" (without actual knowledge) as to what The Team does and does not have access to is as pointless as listening to information coming from a zombie. XD

In other words, if it doesn't come from The Team, don't take it as fact. :3
          ... You sure you're interpreting B.Zork's post correctly?
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• What I am most curious about is how they manage creating from scratch cut-scenes and maybe new animations. They haven't changed Kendo's old animation yet, I wonder if it's possible to do that or not. As for cut-scenes, if they have to (re)create some of them from scratch, it might be very interesting to see something about that in the documentary I'm not into modding at all, but I'm really curious about the whole technical aspect behind that. I also wonder how they manage the 3d modelling of pre-existing backgrounds in which you can't originally move your character in.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              ... You sure you're interpreting B.Zork's post correctly?
              AH. XD I did not catch that before! I thought he was speaking in general and saying that listening to those who claim The Team does not have this or that are like listening to zombies. (Since MrBZork throws in little jokes and humor like that from time to time.) XD Now I see he was talking to Zombie_X specifically.

But MrBZork did say earlier: "we hope to make as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible as can" and "plan is for all 1.5 to be available." This answer was specifically to the question if the 40% build will be released as well to us. And his response suggests there may be more than one build available to The Team to be released. Not to say it's the 80% build, but could be a different one from Curator's build. Or I could simply be misinterpreting what he's saying again.
              Last edited by Eteponge; 12-26-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                What I am most curious about is how they manage creating from scratch cut-scenes and maybe new animations. They haven't changed Kendo's old animation yet, I wonder if it's possible to do that or not. As for cut-scenes, if they have to (re)create some of them from scratch, it might be very interesting to see something about that in the documentary I'm not into modding at all, but I'm really curious about the whole technical aspect behind that. I also wonder how they manage the 3d modelling of pre-existing backgrounds in which you can't originally move your character in.
                About the only theoretical FMV cut scene I can think of that *would* have most certainly been planned for the game (and not be much guess work) would be Elza crashing her motorcycle into the RPD building, that would probably have been shown as her introduction FMV, as she's already inside when her scenario begins.

Even though voice clips (besides Sherry) are said to not be in the 40% build, I wonder if they can take the existing sound clips of voices from RE 1.5 video footage (such as Leon's "Well that's just freakin' great, now what am I gonna do?"), clean them up, and put them in the appropriate places.
                Last edited by Eteponge; 12-26-2012, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• As you said, it's a FMV, not a cut-scene. I don't think all cut-scenes were done, especially near the end of the game. So if they had to create some, it would be very interesting to see how they managed to do that in the documentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    As you said, it's a FMV, not a cut-scene. I don't think all cut-scenes were done, especially near the end of the game. So if they had to create some, it would be very interesting to see how they managed to do that in the documentary.
                    Yes indeed!

Comment

• with all the technology and software we have these days I would of thought a fan would a tried to make there own 1.5 intro for elza and leon , Id love to see someone make a clip of elza trying to escape from zombies on her bike then crashing.

I think the guy that made this video would be the best choice if anyone ever did make a 1.5 fmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7It9el9N0

Comment

• Honestly, I prefer having nothing than some kind of FMV that looks like it comes from the early 1990's. A black screen with some text is a much better option imo.

Comment

• ^Very nice remake.

Comment

• Thank you B.Zork!

I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• wow, so much revelaitons...

Comment

• i am nterested in those making-of video... this project really deserves them
                                Last edited by warren; 12-26-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X