Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this team is the center of attention right now of being the only guys who have 1.5 in their possession , i wouldn't be surprised if they got contacted by the owner of the 80% build himself and started to lend them information to fill the gaps to complete this build, since this mysterious guy refused to leak the final build for some security reasons and he might had felt more safe to share it's contents with the team instead, but it's just a mere speculation, i don't know how the underground beta world works LOL !
    Last edited by Guest; 12-26-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• This topic has reached otherworldly levels of weird. People passing on completely fabricated information just because someone else said something tongue-in-cheek, people obsessing over FMVs like some holy grail, asking the same questions over and over again and being annoyed because the people working on the thing have lives.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        with all the technology and software we have these days I would of thought a fan would a tried to make there own 1.5 intro for elza and leon , Id love to see someone make a clip of elza trying to escape from zombies on her bike then crashing.

I think the guy that made this video would be the best choice if anyone ever did make a 1.5 fmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7It9el9N0
        Definitively, that guy should be contacted in case of The Team hasn't someone to make original FMVs for their project.

Another thing that I'm curious... wish this "PSX ISO" can work on PS2, Xbox 1 and PSP. I play the old RE trilogy on my old XBox 1 and PSP, the Xbox has many filters to make them look gret on current TVs; and PSP for get it portable !!!!

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        This topic has reached otherworldly levels of weird. People passing on completely fabricated information just because someone else said something tongue-in-cheek, people obsessing over FMVs like some holy grail, asking the same questions over and over again and being annoyed because the people working on the thing have lives.
        Well, see the positive side... all this sudden "1.5 madness" is something cool, specially for all the RE fans who had lost the hope to get it, and less than a "full version" ever would be avaible ! So it's so understable we'll see here all kind of posts/questions.
        Last edited by Mae77; 12-26-2012, 09:18 AM.
        The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
          Definitively, that guy should be contacted in case of The Team hasn't someone to make original FMVs for their project.

Another thing that I'm curious... wish this "PSX ISO" can work on PS2, Xbox 1 and PSP. I play the old RE trilogy on my old XBox 1 and PSP, the Xbox has many filters to make them look gret on current TVs; and PSP for get it portable !!!!

I
          I see no reason why that would not work, everything that it came out (BioHazard - Sample/Beta 2), it works very well on PCSXbox.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
            you been tell what? if we not have something it may be because of those kind of tell as said by zombie. that maybe is food for thoughts to many who have been told.
            Long time lurker and felt the need to register to point out this important fact.

B.Zork's comment was directed at Zombie_X and to all others who feel the need to let their lips slip.

If you read the second sentence again, he/she is saying that if The Team doesn't happen to have a build or other assest, it might be due to the fact that people claim publicly to have heard such and such about The Team or their assets and thus compromise their status or possibility of obtaining something or the process thereof.

So, once again, restrain from saying you heard so and so about The Team or what they have or don't have from someone you can't mention or heresay you heard, as it might just screw up a deal or agreement they have or currently compiling.

(Such as Party 1 gives Party 2 valuable asset on terms that it not be said they have said asset or show said asset before certain date, that if such is done, said asset is revoked and they go dark, or worse. Party 1 then hears/reads that Party 2 has said asset publicly (eg: THIA) and assumes only Party 2 could have stated that (which they didn't), therefore violating the terms of having/using said asset. End of asset.)

Rather simple rule, but it sure must be hard for those who want to show off or impress others about something that might have been told in confidence to them but feel the need to blurt it out publicly, without thinking twice if it is true or not in the first place!

Just had to put that out there as there seemed to be misinterpretations of B.Zork's comment.

It amazes me reading all these comments on not what people THINK or GUESS of The Team, but what they seem to KNOW about The Team. We all know so very little about them, but such liberty is taken at stating facts about them, what they have or don't have, etc.. and then extrapolating from there into these asinine "statements."

That's my two cents.

Comment

• ^ Exactly.

People just need to leave the team in peace so they can finish the build - we don't want this cancelled like SO many others before it..
              All need to be patient and wait for the new info when its available soon (January perhaps? 15th Anniversary of RE2)
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                I think the guy that made this video would be the best choice if anyone ever did make a 1.5 fmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7It9el9N0
                If they wanted to make a parody, of course, but honestly that video looks rather bad especially when you consider it's supposed to be a HD remake. It's neither HD or a remake.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  when its available soon (January perhaps? 15th Anniversary of RE2)
                  People should really stop speculating about release dates when they know absolutely nothing about the project. It doesn't bring anything interesting to the discussion.

Comment

• Yeah. Let's calm about dates plz....

Can you imagine the first time you'll play it ?
                    I wish can have it on my PSP with my super phones (sadly, someone catched an illness at home so we cannot make so many noise :/ ) and going walking so slowly enjoying every "frame" on the chars, every scenary, putting special attention to "my" unknown OST (some people already listened some tracks at Youtube but I preffer to wait for da game) and I'll feel specially like 4,5 and 6 never happened . I think I'll start to play it a saturday morning till the ending, I've waiting 12 years for a REAL RE. Just praying that f*ckers "POPS Loaders" for da PSP can run perfectly this game (many people had/have many issues with RE2 on PSP, when you enter the Police Station, the game freezes for many players and then they need patches, another firmwares, another POPS). I wish this game can run fine with CFW 5.50 GEND-3, the best for many who love to play PSX games on that handled.

PS: excuse my poor bad english, but what do mean "O rly / Ya rly" ?
                    Last edited by Mae77; 12-26-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

what do mean "O rly / Ya rly" ?
                      i think about this too.

Oh, really?

Yeah, really.

eheh, its funny.

Comment

• Thanks for the answer.

We see the Team is using an RE editor. Wish someday they or someone release it to see if anybody wants to make a recreation of RE0 N64 version. Or more custom RE games on PSX format (many people is getting issues to run RE2 PC version on the current computers) like the big community hacking Mario World ...
                        Dreaming it's free

BTW... RE "1.5" ; "15" years from RE2 release.... so 1 & 5 ... so .... ah ! sorry no more "dates" discussion/speculation for now !!!
                        Last edited by Mae77; 12-26-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• With the exception of the "ZOMG HD!" (not) factor of doing PC mods, it would be kinda cool if people were capable of migrating to doing them on the console versions instead. Better platform compatibility, since pretty much everything, including your grandma's electric toothbrush, can run a PS1 emulator at full speed in this day and age.

Comment

• Yes. And that ensures having portable "version" of them. Some people has more time to play traveling than in home.
                            And I'm of those who hates to play on PC. I feel it's like watching in your hometeather an awaited movie recorded with handycam from the cinema with public laughing and clapping and passing their siluet in front while they go to the bathroom.
                            Last edited by Mae77; 12-26-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                              Tel me what name you prefer:

Resident Evil 1.5 OR Biohazard 2 Prototype
                              ?

I like latter more because of the origin of things; is not english; thus I'd go with Prototype. What are your thoughts on this?
                              Biohazard 2 Prototype is absolutely my favourite title, I would earge the team to give their game this title as I feel it best suits the game and makes it sound as authentic as possible.

Comment

Yes. And that ensures having portable "version" of them. Some people has more time to play traveling than in home.
                                And I'm of those who hates to play on PC. I feel it's like watching in your hometeather an awaited movie recorded with handycam from the cinema with public laughing and clapping and passing their siluet in front while they go to the bathroom.
                                I enjoy PC emulators simply because I can enhance graphics with my graphics card and shaders,
                                I will use standard setting if the day comes that I can play this prototype, but PC isn't all that bad just based on the single perk alone.

I also have a PSX controller connection on my PC and the entire system set on my living room television.

I feel you'd never know the difference playing in this fashion.
                                Last edited by DSC; 12-26-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X