Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    Yes you could. Leon A scenario when you have to get the key in the water treatment plant.
    Yeah, even in Leon B. Actually you get to play her two times. First when you have to get the key in the water treatment plant and the second time at the sewer when leon gets shot by Annette.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
      Not necessarily, the game might have both typewriters and computers (unlikely) but it makes more sense for a typewriter to be under the stairs than a working PC lol
      Kinda funny, a while ago I found this image googling "police station basement":

Click image for larger version

Name:	COPS-Janitors-basement-work-area.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	402166

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        As for the police station, I much preferred the backgrounds of the early versions of the game. The camera was much lower and it was much more immersive... I don't agree with all the decisions they took in the development process.
        Indeed, those early backgrounds were much nicer, they were far more dynamic. If we're lucky they might be on the disc, if the build wasn't crammed with stuff at that time of development they might have simply added them in instead of overwriting the previous backgrounds. Much like they did with Roji and Roji Bak in beta 2, two identical areas but with two different designs. It's not like there were a lot of backgrounds to replace to change those rooms. Of course they might not be there at all, the 40% build might have far fewer secrets than we think, but I'm quite hopeful that they might be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
          Kinda funny, a while ago I found this image googling "police station basement":

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7785[/ATTACH]
          bad place to work. all the footsteps poom-poom-poom could drive you crazy.

Comment

• Man your poom-poom-poom cracks me up

Comment

I don't think so. First, because the final build is incomplete, and their version will have more content. Second, because some backgrounds are different, but for artistic purpose (the factory office for example). The 40% version backgrounds being finished and of good quality, I don't see the point in changing them again. Ultimately it will be up to them if they chose to replace them with those found on the trial edition. But for some of them they would have to modify the boundaries of the rooms...
              Different things. The factory office that I think that you're referring to was never implemented in the final build. Some of the assets in the Trial Disc were not used at any point of development. However, there is a significant difference between the 40% and 80% Assembly Line room of the Umbrella Factory. Given that the team seems to be updating the assets of the 40% build to match those of the 80%, I expect to see the Assembly Line room to match that of the Trial Disc. But quite frankly, I'd be more surprised if they kept the 40% instead, given that we've never seen that room to its full extend (even if it's less complete and elaborate than the 80%).

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Wait, never used? Are you sure? I'm talking about the office up the stairs (or a bit further, I don't know), in which they added some kind of closet, which was absent in the 40% build. (or the contrary, I don't remember).

This change was purely cosmetic, it has absolutely no impact whatsoever on the gameplay. So changing it in the 40% version would be kinda pointless.

Are you saying this room was never implemented?

edit: I'm talking about that:

Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-28-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  Indeed, those early backgrounds were much nicer, they were far more dynamic. If we're lucky they might be on the disc, if the build wasn't crammed with stuff at that time of development they might have simply added them in instead of overwriting the previous backgrounds. Much like they did with Roji and Roji Bak in beta 2, two identical areas but with two different designs. It's not like there were a lot of backgrounds to replace to change those rooms. Of course they might not be there at all, the 40% build might have far fewer secrets than we think, but I'm quite hopeful that they might be there.
                  Well the female zombies are on the disc (which were never reused in later development), so there's still hope. If we're super-duper lucky, we might even get the very first RPD lobby backgrounds.

Comment

• I've been taking a closer look at the pic mrbzork posted as his YouTube user profile, and it looks pretty legit to me. There's an obvious difference in quality as fine detail can hardly been seen in the smaller pic, but out of the details that can be found shapes can still be seen and compared. Here's just a few, if you look at more details your self you can still see the similarity.

Thoughts?

Excuse my crude drawings. Can someone overlap the two images for a better comparison?
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• hard to compare to the bzork's one.

maybe he took a snapshot on the pc, compressed it, cutted it, and all that again for the 100x100 YT avatar.

Comment

Wait, never used? Are you sure? I'm talking about the office up the stairs (or a bit further, I don't know), in which they added some kind of closet, which was absent in the 40% build. (or the contrary, I don't remember).

This change was purely cosmetic, it has absolutely no impact whatsoever on the gameplay. So changing it in the 40% version would be kinda pointless.
                        Sorry for the confusion. The room was implemented, but never in the form of the pre-rendered backgrounds contained in the Trial Disc. The cosmetic changes were never applied, as far as we know (the PSM video footage never revealed if this office was there or not). The 80% of bioflames.com, the final build that Capcom worked on, has a different pre-rendered background (which presumably predates the December 21 1996 background that you posted).

And if I'm not mistaken, the office is located in the green hallway.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        I've been taking a closer look at the pic mrbzork posted as his YouTube user profile, and it looks pretty legit to me. There's an obvious difference in quality as fine detail can hardly been seen in the smaller pic, but out of the details that can be found shapes can still be seen and compared. Here's just a few, if you look at more details your self you can still see the similarity. (...)

Thoughts?
                        I wanted to address this earlier, but I forgot. Perhaps it's the low quality image provided by MrBZork, but in the picture of the restoration project, the upper pipe closest to the wall from where the Web Spinner comes off seem to thinner than the upper pipe from the Hyper Playstation Re-Mix Vol. 3 video. So I believe that it's a recreated pre-rendered background. The job is superb though.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I think the background is fanmade. The old one is darker.

Comment

• For me, the MrBZork's avatar from the Sewer is legit, but the texture is a little different..
                            Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-28-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              I've been taking a closer look at the pic mrbzork posted as his YouTube user profile, and it looks pretty legit to me. There's an obvious difference in quality as fine detail can hardly been seen in the smaller pic, but out of the details that can be found shapes can still be seen and compared. Here's just a few, if you look at more details your self you can still see the similarity.

Thoughts?

Excuse my crude drawings. Can someone overlap the two images for a better comparison?
                              They are deff legit, the only difference i see in those pictures is the quality.... If zorks is fan made then jesus sweet christ those dudes have some talent ( its not fan made, its 100 percent legit ).... This build must be more then 40 percent done, our numbers MUST be wrong (it being an earlier build, SO we are assuming... that could have to do with the shadow glitch).
                              Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• We win either way. If the team made it, it looks legit as fuck and they added the spiders coming out the sexy ass vents all badass like. If its on the disc legit then thats good too and its another thing on the 40% disc. WE CAN'T LOSE <3

Comment

Working...
                                X