View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

    45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

    22 32.84%
Page 4 of 1052 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 21021

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

  1. #61
    #17 Licker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishboil View Post
    I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
    You WHAT?! Don't you know what will happen if Capcom hears this? Capcom will be furious! I think...
    Last edited by Joehrex; 06-15-2012 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #62
    #10 Ivy DZIAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raccoon City
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joehrex View Post
    You WHAT?! Don't you know what will happen if Capcom hears this? Capcom will be furious! I think...
    Could someone ban them? these people ask for it

  3. #63
    #17 Licker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default

    I'm sorry! I'm joking! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!

  4. #64
    #00 Red Herb
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    When i see the number "1.5" I thought "Ay esta!!!!" Like a F**** ganado
    Last edited by Ryo Sakasaki; 06-15-2012 at 12:58 PM.

  5. #65
    #55 Oswell E. Spencer Dracarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !
    This quote is amazing.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

  6. #66
    #34 Grave Digger AsteroidBlues's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZIAD View Post
    Could someone ban them? these people ask for it
    LOL Don't go too hard on poor Joehrex, he just doesn't understand sarcasm/jokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo Sakasaki View Post
    When i see the number "1.5" in the news I automatic spell "Ay esta!!!!" Like a F**** ganado
    I know right? I knew all this was going to go in the shitter before too long. Its like some RE fans have no clue how to act when things like this occur. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !
    This quote is amazing.
    Now tell me again how Mrox2 ISN'T Rehunk88? I'll be waiting for an answer. XD
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-15-2012 at 01:01 PM.

  7. #67
    Cunt Agent
    News Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    6,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !

    Done My Rage , I'm Sorry but this doesn't happen everytime , we cant get 1.5 anytime we want to ,
    I wish we don't screw it up now , i really want anything 1.5 i don't care , ill do anything ...

    Are you Serious ? Do you REALIZE what did you do ?!
    Nobody sent death threats.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

  8. #68
    #07 Giant Moth
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Are you Serious ? Do you REALIZE what did you do ?!
    Yes, that means no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever play 1.5, besides me.

    This is my revenge for death threats I received few years ago.

    Yes, it's me, THE CURATOR

    No doubt now you understand who I am, and soon, I am going to have the only surviving copy of 1.5 EVER

    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

    (*insert maniac laugh's here*)
    Last edited by fishboil; 06-15-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  9. #69
    #22 Humanoid Leech Aleff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishboil View Post
    I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
    Stop trolling goddamit!
    Last edited by Aleff; 06-15-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: De-polluting posts

  10. #70
    #34 Grave Digger AsteroidBlues's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishboil View Post
    Yes, that means no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever play 1.5, besides me.

    This is my revenge for death threats I received few years ago.

    Yes, it's me, THE CURATOR

    No doubt now you understand who I am, and soon, I am going to have the only surviving copy of 1.5 EVER

    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

    (*insert maniac laugh's here*)
    I've seen these types before, men! They live forever and have amazing swordsmanship skills! The only way to stop him is to cut his head off and absorb his power!! *lightning bolt*

    lol Do you realize how many stupid people are going to PM you now, thinking (read: give a shit) that you might be the Curator? You poor, poor soul.

  11. #71
    #22 Humanoid Leech Aleff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    I've seen these types before, men! They live forever and have amazing swordsmanship skills! The only way to stop him is to cut his head off and absorb his power!! *lightning bolt*

    lol Do you realize how many stupid people are going to PM you now, thinking (read: give a shit) that you might be the Curator? You poor, poor soul.
    Ban this idiot.
    Last edited by Aleff; 06-15-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

  12. #72
    #55 Oswell E. Spencer Dracarys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Stop quoting him and ignore him.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

  13. #73
    #07 Giant Moth
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Damn, some people really have short fuses here.
    Last edited by fishboil; 06-15-2012 at 01:16 PM.

  14. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Woah everyones just gotten into me ;_;

    @Dracarys , Why ? You sir are very welcomed !

    @Asteroid , Lol ? So beacuse he was banned "Maybe" that means i'm him ? Nope your mistaken , Me is not Rehunk X_X

    @Mr.NewsBot , Good !

    @FishBoil , Are you serious ? you seem to be joking >_>
    But ! if you were Curator "pfft" then you deserve to be .....

  15. #75
    #17 Licker BeefWellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I can see that this has already gotten out of control

  16. #76
    #11 Zombie GamerTak3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Hi could someone explain all of this?

    Does this mean we have found someone in possession of the 1.5 copy?

    if so thats awesome hope some dumb people will stop sending death threats and stuff like that.

    Damn I should stop having high hopes for this one. We better let this get handle by experts, best of luck to you guys

  17. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    745

    Default

    This isn't a Porn Site , I think it's Called "The Horror is Alive" Not "The Porn is Alive" Right ?

  18. #78
    The Emissary
    Mr. Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    This entire thread is a god damn mess and will be locked.

    You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    See you in hell.

  19. #79
    #17 Licker BeefWellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    This entire thread is a god damn mess and will be locked.

    You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Thank you. The savior has arrived

  20. #80
    #22 Humanoid Leech Aleff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    This entire thread is a god damn mess and will be locked.

    You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleff View Post
    For the love of my mother please let's just not make this thread another unfunny sarcastic chat box.
    I told you guys... how the hell this got filled to the brim with trolls, spam and porn gifs, I don't know.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •