Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original facebook post is down.
    Did anyone snag the images that can show them here?
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder how many death threats they received!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
        I wonder how many death threats they received!
        Oh no! Does that mean we won't get to see and play 1.5 ever?!

Comment

As long as 1.5 is shown to the masses, the victims will receive death threats, many people will take part in gang bangs and many many animals shall be sacrificed.

Comment

Haha I knew I should have saved the images... one moment please I'll upload them.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

I hope that this time people did not destroy the opportunity

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                I hope that this time people did not destroy the opportunity
                Let's keep the mystery, please... it's better to go anonymous. You're right, don't show anything.
                5 Hours Ago

Actually I should do it because of the post-popular moment in a determined site... Let's get it straight then: I don't have the copy and I just know that it will be released because a friend of mine sent me pictures and news to be divulged. Peace

I received a friend request from someone unknown and two private messages to people not associated with this... The RE fanbase is something scary.
                Rough translation by a non-speaker, but I guess the basic points are covered...
                Last edited by Aleff; 06-15-2012, 09:43 AM.
                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

There's a little spark of hope, because this guy does not come here trolling and showing fake beta 1.5 discs with fake Japanese handwriting like that dumbokin on assemblergames.

So, I wonder if it's going to be an PSone patched version, or an PC conversion?

Would be cool to play some 1.5 on my old grey PS1.
                  Last edited by fishboil; 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I really hope that Capcom's never knew about that because they will send a ninja take the build and kill those guys....

Comment

I hope that some dipshits didnt screw this up and send them death threats again. If this gets screwed over once again, I think I might be done with RE fandom
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          Scans are too large to post as images so here you all go -

Famitsu Late 1996 Scoop - 1.5 Article Page 1
                          Famitsu Late 1996 Scoop - 1.5 Article Page 2
                          Famitsu Late 1996 Scoop - 1.5 Article Page 3
                          Famitsu Late 1996 Scoop - 1.5 Article Page 4

1997 Famitsu Special Edition 1.5 Article Page 1
                          1997 Famitsu Special Edition 1.5 Article Page 2

I'm also inclined to think that the wireframe model shown in the first article I've uploaded is from the halfway point of all of the builds.
                          "OUCH!" - Haha, I love these scans.

They are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing these, Enetirnel!

Comment

Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !

Done My Rage , I'm Sorry but this doesn't happen everytime , we cant get 1.5 anytime we want to ,
                            I wish we don't screw it up now , i really want anything 1.5 i don't care , ill do anything ...

Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                            I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
                            Are you Serious ? Do you REALIZE what did you do ?!
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

haha very funny

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                Fu** you stupid bastard animal retarded fu**ing ass holes ! DONT SEND DEATH THREATS ! LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE ! IT'S JUST A GAME RETARDS ! Dumb Asses !

Done My Rage , I'm Sorry but this doesn't happen everytime , we cant get 1.5 anytime we want to ,
                                I wish we don't screw it up now , i really want anything 1.5 i don't care , ill do anything ...
                                IT'S NOT A GAEM, IT'S AN RELIGION.

Comment

Working...
                                X