Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    I just rewatched it and FMV Leon is definitely based off on the 1.5 design:

Spoiler:

With how varied the zombies are in the opening (probably even more types than the in-game ones ), it really makes you wonder just how many 3D models they reused in the making of 2's FMVs...
    Spoiler:

But of course, I could just be overanalyzing things.
    2nd photo from the bottom looks like Elza a bit too much. High possibility she's back from the dead in the final
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      Is leon the only character that can use grenades ? so whats elza's exclusive weapon the grenade launcher?
      The one thing I loved about 1.5 was the fact that elza could use the freaking Shotgun !! Unlike claire.
      Pretty sure the grenades were a Leon exclusive and the G-Launcher was for Elza, but both could use shotguns. Claire is hopeless in general, she can't use a shotgun but can use a powerful weapon like a Launcher? Beats the hell out of me.

Comment

• @Alzaire

Inflames have ever asked to his private source, how long is the game (always if you can beat the game)?
        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
          2nd photo from the bottom looks like Elza a bit too much. High possibility she's back from the dead in the final
          Check out the police officer in the final game's FMV during the helicopter crash scene too and you might have proto-Irons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Check out the police officer in the final game's FMV during the helicopter crash scene too and you might have proto-Irons.

That's the one? Yeah could be right, hilarious model though. Poor guy could have survived if the helicopter didn't take him out first hand.

Which got me thinking...RE2 Final never had Ada in any FMV's did they? Odd, very odd.

Comment

Which got me thinking...RE2 Final never had Ada in any FMV's did they? Odd, very odd.
              I believe the team said they simply didn't have enough time to create/finish her model. That does say a lot about Linda in 1.5 though. I guess she got killed by Birkin in that red test chamber room. Maybe that means Annette was going to be in the ending FMV in 1.5, considering they had her model done even though she's only in one FMV in Final.
              Last edited by randomwab; 06-26-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• The RPD is on an elevated floor from the ground where the street is.

"Irons" have his two harms, it looks mutilated in a part, but he have his arm turned back to pick the machine gun, otherwise how did it fired it without an harm?

Comment

• I think it's more likely that they simply couldn't reuse 1.5 Linda/Ada's character model since her costume changed drastically during the transition to RE2. Whereas with it Annette, she retained her original get-up from 1.5, so they could just tweak and reuse her FMV model. That, and I guess she was the least important character to create a FMV model for, since she isn't really featured in any major FMV scene (save for Anette's recollection, which Ada's voice-over sufficed).

As for Linda (and the other three partner side characters), they could apparently get killed off depending on what you do in the game.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-26-2012, 07:33 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Happened to find these shots this morning on Facebook. Not going to mention the name who it was posted by or where, but it's from the same team working on the build. (This is to avoid any BACKLASH from some members of the community here and anywhere else who take matters too far into their own hands.)

Pointers:
                    - Biohazard 2 Title screen has obviously been changed to the Resident Evil 2 screen in conjunction with the translating to English, away from the Jap feel.

- Leon shooting zombies in the basement of the RPD is obviously legit and new as:
                    a. Crisp clear shot of this angle and a clear photo hasn't been seen before (can zoom in and tell it's not some Low Res Mag scan)
                    b. It's not a screenshot from a video as I've compared to any footage we have of this area and the zombie movements differ from it. So it's obviously an in game shot.

So it proves that more or more than what we knew has been done. Take this as just a grain of salt now though.

Comment

• Badass man
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• As i stated on RE modification forum, the screenshot seems to be taken with PSX
                        Last edited by Ketsui; 06-26-2012, 08:51 AM.
                        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Happened to find these shots this morning on Facebook. Not going to mention the name who it was posted by or where, but it's from the same team working on the build. (This is to avoid any BACKLASH from some members of the community here and anywhere else who take matters too far into their own hands.)

Pointers:
                          - Biohazard 2 Title screen has obviously been changed to the Resident Evil 2 screen in conjunction with the translating to English, away from the Jap feel.

- Leon shooting zombies in the basement of the RPD is obviously legit and new as:
                          a. Crisp clear shot of this angle and a clear photo hasn't been seen before (can zoom in and tell it's not some Low Res Mag scan)
                          b. It's not a screenshot from a video as I've compared to any footage we have of this area and the zombie movements differ from it. So it's obviously an in game shot.

So it proves that more or more than what we knew has been done. Take this as just a grain of salt now though.

Yeah, but they release picture of areas that we already know, also if they can provide the angle next to it (the corner) would be good, so I can modify the basement layout and make a better map till they release the proper game.

Comment

• very cool screenshots thank you for sharing awesome

Comment

• lol double post
                              Last edited by SonicBlue; 06-26-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing that and I respect you for not divulging the parties involved.
                                Last edited by doriantoki; 06-26-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X