Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birkin in factory exists. other than that don't know
    sigpic

Comment

• Man spider is in 40%.
      And this video contains birkin 2 mutation
      Last edited by Darkness; 01-06-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I can't wait to play 1.5 best of luck to the Team . I hope we get to play it this year.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          You simply sound impatient and entitled, and need to get over yourself.
          Good to know, when will your little book be ready again?

Comment

• ^When it's done.

Now cut it out. That goes for everyone.

Comment

• I wonder if that amazing cut scene I've seen of Birkin killing another creature is in the 40%. :3

Comment

• I doubt it, but then again you never know.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Nah, that's birkin stabbing the manspider, and its from the complete disc, which is bioflames era, aka most of the game is done. However as seen from that PSM 15th anniversary video, theres alot more than everyone thinks on the disc. Sherry crawling into the vents, the hungry dogs ambushing john and elza, Birkin 1 mutating into birkin 2. Power Box Puzzle.
                  Last edited by Darkness; 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Nah, that's birkin stabbing the manspider, and its from the complete disc
                    It being shown on the complete disk doesn't mean it's not in the 40% version in some form or another. We still don't know how much content is in that build, we've barely seen anything from the labs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Nah, that's birkin stabbing the manspider, and its from the complete disc, which is bioflames era, aka most of the game is done. However as seen from that PSM 15th anniversary video, theres alot more than everyone thinks on the disc. Sherry crawling into the vents, the hungry dogs ambushing john and elza, Birkin 1 mutating into birkin 2. Power Box Puzzle.
                      in the 40% there is the Laboratory with/without fire too?
                      Last edited by yurieu; 01-06-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        It being shown on the complete disk doesn't mean it's not in the 40% version in some form or another. We still don't know how much content is in that build, we've barely seen anything from the labs.
                        I'm quite aware. It's probably just unlikely that scene is on the PSM disc. Of course anything is possible. Birkin 2's mutation scene is on the disc.

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                        in the 40% there is the Laboratory with/without fire too?
                        Yes, theres The lab with and without fire. of course its crappy ass room jumping. The trial disc has all those backgrounds too. The key will be the team setting up the events that lead up to and cause the fire. It's going to be interesting.

One thing to note is theres even the lab escape alarm in the 40% build. But as a placeholder, its not ALL EMPLOYEES PROCEED TO THE BOTTOM PLATFORM!!! It's THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT AVAILABLE. I hope the team adds the retail lab escape alarm track, because it fits perfectly, the lab barely changed.
                        Last edited by Darkness; 01-06-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• ^Sounds pretty fishy and speculative to me. Don't recall anyone ever speaking out about any such things being present - though I can't recall what PSM showed and what order the trailers showed lab stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            ^Sounds pretty fishy and speculative to me. Don't recall anyone ever speaking out about any such things being present - though I can't recall what PSM showed and what order the trailers showed lab stuff.
                            Sounds like you need to watch the PSM videos again.
                            1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnymHTvHrE
                            2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluMPnoGvZs

Video 1: On fire lab corridor, VAM room (Looks a hell of a fucking lot like retail, almost indistinguishable), placeholder disconnected number Escape alarm/man spider boss fight
                            Video 2: Birkin 2 Mutation cutscene, Elza&John outside/dogs ambush them cutscene, Box Power Puzzle
                            Last edited by Darkness; 01-06-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• All be damned, that's an awesome placeholder! Seeing the G2 transformation beginning, I wonder if it's possible that the G2 model is on the disc...
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If the G2 Transformation cutscene is on the disc, willing to bet the model is.

Comment

Working...
                                X