View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

    45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

    22 32.84%

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

  1. #8361
    #42 Majini Enigmatism415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    取調室
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Directors Cut's music sin't bad. I like it a lot actually as I had Directors Cut before the normal RE1.
    I mean... on the flip-side, it could be a brilliant avant-garde 20th century atonal composition, way ahead of its time in the video game realm!

  2. #8362
    #49 Giant Majini Zombie_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    2,266

    Default

    The team could probably use some of BIODC's music. It has that BIO1 sound, like 1.5 did, so using another games music should be fine.

  3. #8363
    #02 Bat Tewi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    Hell, he should adopt me so I can use the funds to become a real life Darkwing Duck. (anyone who gets that reference gets mad childhood props)
    I am the Terror that Faps in the night


    Edit: oh god that basement music. I remember my first reaction while playing in the basement. "what the hell is wrong with the music, it sounds like a zombie composed it".
    Last edited by Tewi; 02-13-2013 at 03:13 AM.

  4. #8364
    #14 Drain Deimos killer7ITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tewi View Post
    I remember my first reaction while playing in the basement. "what the hell is wrong with the music, it sounds like a zombie composed it".
    QUOTE.
    I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

  5. #8365
    Professional Asshole Gemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriantoki View Post
    This one sounds like they took a bunch of moles and let them fight on a keyboard. The result of said fight was used as the actual OST.

  6. #8366
    #27 Mr. X Lanzagranadas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura.JPG 
Views:	552 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	8167
    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-13-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  7. #8367
    Doesn't care for e-peen doriantoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    570

    Default

    LOL ZOMG DAT JIBBLED VALENTINE!!!!111!!11oneshift11!!

  8. #8368
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Directors Cut's music sin't bad. I like it a lot actually as I had Directors Cut before the normal RE1.
    I never had DC before the original release but i enjoy both games music. The DC music is not bad at all..... My favorite had to be the kitche music, hearing that for the first time as a kid was something else....

    Last edited by drunkdog; 02-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  9. #8369
    #14 Drain Deimos
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
    Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura.JPG 
Views:	552 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	8167
    well at least we know he didn't lose his surreal sense of humor.

    anyway, new video tomorrow ?

  10. #8370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
    Sorry for interrupt this RE1 Director`s cut music discussion, but there is a new comment from Bzork, nothing revealing, but something is better than nothing.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura.JPG 
Views:	552 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	8167
    Oh great this means that Jill is going to be patched into 1.5s plot now,I will absolutely love it !

  11. #8371
    #09 Cerberus Leonardos5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vanilla Pudding, Willamette Parkview Mall
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriantoki View Post
    Resident Evil: Director's Cut: Dualshock OST - Mansion Basement
    Oh my God, yeah, I remember hearing that and thinking it was composed by the slow cousin of the FFVII composer, Opi.
    I'm going to try and see if I can get the original release version (big PS1 box and all) from my cousin's best friend.
    Seriously, they pulled waaay too much of a b-horror-movie feel into the DC release, lol
    I'm talking about the moments with this James Bond-y feeling music starts playing when

    Spoiler:

    Afterwards...
    Spoiler:

    Then...
    Spoiler:

    ALSO
    Spoiler:

    And
    Spoiler:

    (^God these took FOREVER! I couldn't find them anywhere, I had to type them by hand while listening to a walkthrough)
    It's more of a comedy than anything...
    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-13-2013 at 05:24 PM.

  12. #8372
    #42 Majini Darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    About what you said, listen to leon's first line in 1.5 and elza, the voice acting was already improved over RE1 before they started over on RE2, its not like JIBBLE SANDWICH
    "look forward to final build. it will be full of big surprise. not just guesswork as some people believe." -Mr.BZork

  13. #8373
    #02 Bat Tewi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drunkdog View Post
    I never had DC before the original release but i enjoy both games music. The DC music is not bad at all..... My favorite had to be the kitche music, hearing that for the first time as a kid was something else....


    I've only played Remake/DirectorsCut and this is the first time i hear the original basement theme. Honestly for it's time and ps1 music capabilities and for the actual basement scenery, this music is Genuinely creepy and fits.

    Now if only they made the Basement more scarier in the DC era with that music by adding hanging limbless corpses and random legs and arms on the table with a butcher knife, and a zombie running around with a chef outfit, followed by a note explaining the chef of the mansion got infected and started to lose his mind and slowly progressing in his notes about cutting up people he didn't like and eating them, 4 Itchy Tasty.

    Edit: Oh. don't forget a freezer full of bodies and possibly a Key and Gun Ammo from one of those Guards that didn't let the scientist leave the mansion.
    Last edited by Tewi; 02-13-2013 at 06:26 PM.

  14. #8374
    #09 Cerberus Leonardos5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Vanilla Pudding, Willamette Parkview Mall
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tewi View Post
    I've only played Remake/DirectorsCut and this is the first time i hear the original basement theme. Honestly for it's time and ps1 music capabilities and for the actual basement scenery, this music is Genuinely creepy and fits.

    Now if only they made the Basement more scarier in the DC era with that music by adding hanging limbless corpses and random legs and arms on the table with a butcher knife, and a zombie running around with a chef outfit, followed by a note explaining the chef of the mansion got infected and started to lose his mind and slowly progressing in his notes about cutting up people he didn't like and eating them, 4 Itchy Tasty.

    Edit: Oh. don't forget a freezer full of bodies and possibly a Key and Gun Ammo from one of those Guards that didn't let the scientist leave the mansion.
    Chef zombie?
    Why not Psycho-cannibal chef?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeefJack_Dead_Rising_2_Psycho_Image_1.png 
Views:	231 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	8168
    I think I'd have preferred listening to this throughout all of DC, though:
    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-13-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

  15. #8375
    #12 Chimera BiohazardFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I seem to be one of few who really dislikes the DC remade sound track. I started with Bio 1 of course in 1996 so this may be why, but it just sounds absolutely terrible to me. Not scary at all, doesn't have that creepy feeling. All the original tracks to me are just well composed, very B-Movie and creepy. The DC one just sounds ridiculous. I remember one comment I read on one of the videos said "I love this and the save theme, I prefer it to the save music of the original game!" Um... just no. Anyway, sorry. I don't usually express myself in this way. /Rant
    Last edited by BiohazardFE; 02-13-2013 at 07:30 PM.


    "Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

  16. #8376
    #08 Spider braders1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriantoki View Post
    Yuck!!! I personally hated Directors Cut soundtrack. None of the new tracks felt right at all in my opinion. The original soundtrack is outstanding, and by far the better of the two.

    If I remember correctly, the PAL version of DC played the old soundtrack when you chose original game mode. The American version only had the new soundtrack, even for original mode.

  17. #8377
    #12 Chimera BiohazardFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Yeah the PAL version has the original sound track for all modes luckily. Otherwise I would have played it muted. Anyway, don't want to derail this thread any longer.
    Last edited by BiohazardFE; 02-13-2013 at 07:40 PM.


    "Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

  18. #8378
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardos5 View Post
    Oh my God, yeah, I remember hearing that and thinking it was composed by the slow cousin of the FFVII composer, Opi.
    I'm going to try and see if I can get the original release version (big PS1 box and all) from my cousin's best friend.
    Seriously, they pulled waaay too much of a b-horror-movie feel into the DC release, lol
    I'm talking about the moments with this James Bond-y feeling music starts playing when

    .
    I do not remember this song what so ever, looks i'm gonna have to make a run through of the game again. Is it on all modes?

  19. #8379
    #00 Red Herb myheaduphigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hey guys, new video from the team!
    Last edited by myheaduphigh; 02-13-2013 at 08:49 PM.

  20. #8380
    #49 Giant Majini Zombie_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    2,266

    Default

    I see. So there will be files!?! Now that is awesome! Also every enemy has an information file? That's cool beans and it does seem that some files where originally planned.

    But that last bit.. is that an image gallery?
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-13-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •